Okay? This is a general chat? It's general, shouldn't I be able to ask for help on a general chat?... my problem has to do with this game.. but I can't ask for help... okay then.. yep, you make perfect sense... you closed the forum..

IMG_5975.PNG

14 minutes ago, Vexuren said:

Okay? This is a general chat? It's general, shouldn't I be able to ask for help on a general chat?... my problem has to do with this game.. but I can't ask for help... okay then.. yep, you make perfect sense... you closed the forum..

IMG_5975.PNG

It most definitely is a place to discuss the game. However with bug reports and issues like yours it's a gray area. We like to keep those at Jasonkillsbugs.com

But, your issue is very strange. I'm a repair technician and I haven't seen anything like it. If you have a local repair shop I recommend getting an opinion from them.

My money's on a compatibility issue with unreal and Radeon. Since that seems to be the only common thing between the two. Especially since it happens in ARK as well.

Also, don't take it personally if this thread is locked.

"Talk Friday the 13th: The Game with the community about gameplay! "

You're right, it's too vague.

I locked your thread as there is no area of the forum where technical help is provided. It's not something that we can help with, and the general discussion area is for discussing the game :)

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I locked your thread as there is no area of the forum where technical help is provided. It's not something that we can help with, and the general discussion area is for discussing the game :)

It's not locked for me 

On 09/09/2017 at 8:31 AM, Vexuren said:

IMG_5975.PNG

You can just go on google and ask what you want