Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

   How about a mode where Jason is dressed as a chef and the counselors are dressed as a hot dog, egg, and a pickle. Jason's main goal is to make a hamburger while the counselors are out to kill Jason.

   Jason would not be totally defenseless. He would be able to throw pepper at the counselors to stun them. He would also be able to set up traps to crush the counselors.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Detective Umut said:

Don't think someone who destroyed Dragon Age games, Evil Within, all MGS games, dark Souls and more on the hardest difficulty is a bad player. This game sucks anyway. BTW I killed Jason too and escaped alot. But that's not changing the fact that he is too overpowered for a "survival" game.  A survival game where your enemy can use teleportation is pathetic. Everything else would be OK but teleportation? Seriously? I have written the game developers that they should add game modes with no abilities or only one. We will see if they're gonna do it.

"too overpowered"

 

Half the team can get away at once.

Half. From one car. The only saving grace for jason is that people are simply too stupid to cooperate properly, and if they did there's nothing stopping jason from being chain stunned from here to tomorrow while they fix the car. Granted, there is a segment of time where they have to actually GATHER the things needed, but they're rarely far apart, and in the weird case that they are, it's because some moron picked up the gas can meant for it and dragged it halfway across the map to the smaller car/boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cannon007 said:

   How about a mode where Jason is dressed as a chef and the counselors are dressed as a hot dog, egg, and a pickle. Jason's main goal is to make a hamburger while the counselors are out to kill Jason.

   Jason would not be totally defenseless. He would be able to throw pepper at the counselors to stun them. He would also be able to set up traps to crush the counselors.

How about beeing serious and respect opinions from other peoples? Don't gonna waste more time with those kids who think they are good at games because they're overpowered. Play something really hard and not a game where you can't lose at Jason. As Jason I killed every counselors every time.  You don't need skill for that if you can use teleportation every 3 sec. No wonder that day by daylight raped Friday the 13th. At least you can use teamwork in that game and can't teleport every sec to your enemy. Bye. Gonna play games that requires real skill now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cannon007 said:

   How about a mode where Jason is dressed as a chef and the counselors are dressed as a hot dog, egg, and a pickle. Jason's main goal is to make a hamburger while the counselors are out to kill Jason.

   Jason would not be totally defenseless. He would be able to throw pepper at the counselors to stun them. He would also be able to set up traps to crush the counselors.

This may be included with the Spring Break 1984 DLC. Stay tuned to find out soon.:lol:

xqqlYQ.gifreviewed-in-2013-by-tibe.gifxmrzEH5.gifZQ4I7vr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Detective Umut said:

Don't think someone who destroyed Dragon Age games, Evil Within, all MGS games, dark Souls and more on the hardest difficulty is a bad player. This game sucks anyway. BTW I killed Jason too and escaped alot. But that's not changing the fact that he is too overpowered for a "survival" game.  A survival game where your enemy can use teleportation is pathetic. Everything else would be OK but teleportation? Seriously? I have written the game developers that they should add game modes with no abilities or only one. We will see if they're gonna do it.

Just curious... If this game "sucks" why exactly are you playing it?

The bridge awaits you.....;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna be the one to point out that two brand new accounts created within an hour are both vehemently defending one idea. Also gonna point out that both have roughly the same writing style.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DialM said:

I'm gonna be the one to point out that two brand new accounts created within an hour are both vehemently defending one idea. Also gonna point out that both have roughly the same writing style.

Hence my bridge comment, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DialM said:

I'm gonna be the one to point out that two brand new accounts created within an hour are both vehemently defending one idea. Also gonna point out that both have roughly the same writing style.

Right now@Dexyrion @Detective Umut must be thinking...841ea0e8926de51bcf19bca5961aca6c.jpg

Only joking. Welcome to the forum. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dexyrion said:

it doesnt have to be like the movies, it is a game,  they can also add Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers but without abilities for people who want that and a mode with for people like you

Dude that's why the game was made. It was supposed to just like the movies! Like others have said, you are either a pre-teen or trolling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dexyrion said:

But they can do a mode for people who want to play withouth these abilitys. 

So they are going to design a mode for just you? I mean Jason slow walks and can't ever walk and catch someone, except 2,3 this just doesn't make sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Detective Umut said:

I have written the game developers that they should add game modes with no abilities or only one. We will see if they're gonna do it.

You are completely delusional if you think they'd even consider it.

And this isn't a survival game. It's an asymmetrical multiplayer game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Detective Umut said:

How about beeing serious and respect opinions from other peoples? Don't gonna waste more time with those kids who think they are good at games because they're overpowered. Play something really hard and not a game where you can't lose at Jason. As Jason I killed every counselors every time.  You don't need skill for that if you can use teleportation every 3 sec. No wonder that day by daylight raped Friday the 13th. At least you can use teamwork in that game and can't teleport every sec to your enemy. Bye. Gonna play games that requires real skill now. 

The game is what you make of it. If you want a Jason that only has one skill than only use one skill while playing as Jason.  If you want to play as a Jason that can't throw knives don't pick any up. If you hate shift and morph than just run everywhere. Create your own challenges. I like to play the game Edward 40 hands style.

P.S. I would like a SCUMM Mode for both counselors and Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Detective Umut said:

 I have written the game developers that they should add game modes with no abilities or only one. We will see if they're gonna do it.

They won't, because that's a stupid idea and they know it's a stupid idea. We all know it's a stupid idea. In fact I think you and your other account know it's a stupid idea. They aren't adding any game modes that'll make it easier for u to escape or troll Jason. Deal with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Detective Umut said:

How about beeing serious and respect opinions from other peoples? 

That ship sailed on this thread long ago. 

It left around the time of the stupid cry baby comment  

I am actually surprised at how few memes and jokes have been posted so far. 

People must be busy playing the game that requires no skill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No troll, seriously listen.

A new game mode would be four counselors start close to jason and three start within a far away area. The 4 counselors by jason have to slow his progress and the 3 counselors have to spend a lot of time repairing something to escape and/or gathering items for when jason eventually comes around. Jason gets no morph ability but starts with stalk, shift and sense. Rage begins when he reaches the 3 last counselors.

 

Havent thought much about this idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dexyrion, read this thread properly: 

This thread you've started is in the wrong place, so I'll move it to the suggestions section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand your perspective but I think its an appropriate way to go about the cliche "bad guy is always one step ahead of you" shtick that the series blatantly uses. I actually can't really think of another way the developers could go about it honestly since there are so many instances of it making next to no sense in the films. I like the idea of an alternative game mode that has less perks but the gameplay may have to be retooled to accommodate for the more stealth like experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...