On 9/6/2017 at 3:19 PM, Warchild197533 said:

I'm not playing the game anymore until 2 things happen!! 1)They fix the servers on ps4.   2)they release the 1984 pack on PSN for sale.  I have plenty of other games that are working just fine to play.  

IF YOU ARE DOING THE SAME, THEN PLEASE COMMENT AND SHOW "GUN MEDIA" THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE!!!!!  ENOUGH OF THE STUPID "SOON" RESPONSES AND START GIVING US RELEASE DATES INSTEAD OF MISGUIDING MISLEADING JARGIN!!! 

I understand your frustration and I too felt compelled to do somewhat the same, but bear in mind the majority of the community will "weather the storm" and will be more experienced when you return.  Not only will you be a little rusty at first, but you'll have to deal with what may seem as high level play (to you) more often, because you were away for so long.  But that's just my theory...

1 hour ago, Warchild197533 said:

I'm level 98... I'm experienced quit well. I have played constantly since day 1 and am burnt out. 

What you need, my friend, is some swimwear.

• Like 3

I hope the swimwear n emotes come out SOON!!  The world might be coming to an end with all these hurricanes hitting the U.S. & now an earthquake 8.0 + in Mexico too? XD xD 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Warchild197533 said:

I'm level 98... I'm experienced quit well. I have played constantly since day 1 and am burnt out. 

4 hours ago, YouSurvived said:

What you need, my friend, is some swimwear.

Or another hobby.<_<

X6zVx7.gif

Nd1rwFm.gif

• Like 1

I'm still not playing until they release the content and fix the game. I just bought observer on ps4 and I plan on playing it until Gun Media meets our standards and honors our requests!!! Have fun everyone wasting your time in lobbys full of stupid glitchers  and trash talking 8 yr olds... have fun with that!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the servers, though they seem ok as of late, and also the the soon crap too I'd prefer dates, but using the 1984 dlc as a reason is just silly it's a clothing dlc.

That's like saying your willing to get an ice-cream from the ice-cream van outside your door but only if he brings it to you lol

On 9/8/2017 at 7:05 AM, Warchild197533 said:

I'm level 98. Quit! I'm well experienced since I have played constantly 1 day and am burnt out.

Funny how a sentence can change after a few words are moved around. lol jk. :lol:

The game will get better as the patches roll out. I hear you loud and clear about the bugs and other issues.

There needs to be something added for players at level 101. XP does not matter and earning CP is a slow grind.

Prestige mode would be great with a new symbol next to your level every time you reach 101.

Maybe add in some unlockable content after you prestige too.

I'm guessing there a few players that would like more advanced clothing customization options.

Like being able to add custom text and user created images to clothing.

So you can add words like WOOD, DIRT or SOON on your Chad speedo or add in the scared chad face. :lol:

k2q69.jpg

Strange how I have had very few issues lately on PS4. Even if it drops me in a lobby all by myself after a minute and a half of searching, the lobby fills up pretty quick after that, and it's nice to be the host so I can just play match after match. Only issues I still have are the occasional animation bugs, the not being able to destroy windows while counselors are going through them, the very few and far between blue screen crash, and rage quitters who can't handle being killed in a teen slasher game.

what i do is i keep opening and closing quick match search until it goes over a minute and it puts me in a lobby by myself. It takes a couple minutes to fill up, which aint bad. Being host i dont ever have to worry about the host quiting or a bad ping because my internet is fast. I play a lot of matches too so if you are in my lobby you found a good one and most stick around. 

On 9/7/2017 at 7:37 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

I refuse to play this game until I get this new DLC pack soon:lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks alot I have to bleach my eyes now.

21 minutes ago, Crawly Creature said:

Thanks alot I have to bleach my eyes now.

I can fix that soon™. :lol:

tenor.giftenor.gif

bill.gif