4 hours ago, Warchild197533 said:

I'm not playing the game anymore until 2 things happen!! 1)They fix the servers on ps4.   2)they release the 1984 pack on PSN for sale.  I have plenty of other games that are working just fine to play.  

IF YOU ARE DOING THE SAME, THEN PLEASE COMMENT AND SHOW "GUN MEDIA" THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE!!!!!  ENOUGH OF THE STUPID "SOON" RESPONSES AND START GIVING US RELEASE DATES INSTEAD OF MISGUIDING MISLEADING JARGIN!!! 

Not playing won't change anything for Illfonic/Gun. They are still going full steam ahead on getting the content out there. They will likely never give a release date that is not concrete ever again to avoid more backlash. I believe them when they say they are conveying the information as they get it. They haven't used any misleading jargon. People have their own definitions about relative terms such as "soon." I am not going to stop playing the game. I just am waiting calmly for my Xbox One hotfix. Patience is a virtue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

That's why I'm looking forward to the single player release.

It can't come out soon enough

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Bye Felicia

LOL! hahaha. I wanted to post that but I figured..I'm a newcomer so... 

4 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Have you considered switching toothpaste?

and maybe find a new moisturizer too. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Have you considered switching toothpaste?

'Over the years you yanks have borrowed a few things from us Brits. You like our pubs, and you like our fish and chips. I'm about to let you in on another secret - Hedley & Wyche, the British toothpaste. It makes brushing a pleasure! That's because its mild cleaning agent is enhanced by two teaspoons of pure cane sugar, for a smile that says "Yum, that was good!" And it tastes great on a cracker! Hedley & Wyche. The British toothpaste. You don't have to brush your teeth EVERY week - but you just might want to!'

My fav SNL commercial of all time. 

• Like 2

Just now, JohnnyKapow said:

'Over the years you yanks have borrowed a few things from us Brits. You like our pubs, and you like our fish and chips. I'm about to let you in on another secret - Hedley & Wyche. It's the toothpaste that makes brushing a pleasure. That's because its mild cleaning agent is enhanced by two teaspoons of pure cane sugar, for a smile that says "Yum, that was good!" And it tastes great on a cracker! Hedley & Wyche. The British toothpaste. You don't have to brush your teeth EVERY week - but you just might want to!'

My fav SNL commercial of all time. 

I just want to point out that I am practically a Brit. I am Canadian.

On the other hand, my family is entirely Scottish and I am supposed to cry about Culloden.

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

I just want to point out that I am practically a Brit. I am Canadian.

On the other hand, my family is entirely Scottish and I am supposed to cry about Culloden.

I'm Canadian too. Yeah!

HAHAHA!

Maybe they can release a Canadian counsellor. He'd have claws, a healing factor, and bitchin' facial hair! Hobbies would include drinking beer and eating Kraft Dinner while watching hockey. 

Halifax Highlanders!  

5 hours ago, UprightChair said:

I've had a lot more luck as of recently on the smaller maps as Jason.  I think it's because counselors don't know the item locations as well just yet.  See a lot of games where I'll see two cans of gas by the same car little things like that.  I imagine as everyone gets more games in that will change.  But I've also found stopping cars a lot easier on smaller maps they've made off road paths a little bit harder to find and blocked some off completely thinking specifically of Crystal lake small by the machine shop. 

Speaking of the car by the machine shop...you can just drive it around the shop (by the water spout) and go straight to the exit that is right there, lol.

1 hour ago, JohnnyKapow said:

HAHAHA!

Maybe they can release a Canadian counsellor. He'd have claws, a healing factor, and bitchin' facial hair! Hobbies would include drinking beer and eating Kraft Dinner while watching hockey. 

Halifax Highlanders!  

You sort of described Kenny. Plus he is already wearing Canadian formal wear!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

Well I'm still having fun without dlc regardless, at least they're trying their best...

Well said hopefully the DLC is close though

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

You bite your tongue!

edit:...shit. I dropped my poutine.

Je ne sais pas.... c'est encore drôle pour moi. Eh? 

• Like 2