I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but Jason never seems to get any blood on him after killing a counselor. I think allowing Jason to have blood spots appear on him after certain kills would not only add realism, but also add a scare factor to the game. 

Well, with the physical copy of the game coming in October, there will be a "Bloody Jason" skins for all Jasons. I'm kind of confused on why Jason doesn't get bloody during game time, but... Anything goes at Camp Crystal Lake. :V

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Daminus said:

Well, with the physical copy of the game coming in October, there will be a "Bloody Jason" skins for all Jasons. I'm kind of confused on why Jason doesn't get bloody during game time, but... Anything goes at Camp Crystal Lake. :V

Ah, I was unaware. Thanks!

1 hour ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but Jason never seems to get any blood on him after killing a counselor. I think allowing Jason to have blood spots appear on him after certain kills would not only add realism, but also add a scare factor to the game. 

Yeah I like this idea. Unfortunately they decided to make a skin out of it.

I don't believe I recall Jason being covered in blood in the movies as well. I could be mistaken tho.

19 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

I don't believe I recall Jason being covered in blood in the movies as well. I could be mistaken tho.

You and @BetsyPalmer have a point. Here he is after the onslaught in Part 3 (the one where he chops a guy in half and rearranges the two very bloody pieces).

Screen-Shot-2015-03-13-at-8.06.47-AM.png

Look at the guy! The only blood on him is his own from injuries sustained in the job! Either he keeps a stash of clothes lying around or Gun Media is actually releasing a "patch" to the franchise by bloodying this dude up.

27 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The bloody skins are cheap and stupid- the blood looks like paint.

It's better than nothing. But I agree at some point.

29 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The bloody skins are cheap and stupid- the blood looks like paint.

Have we seen more than one of them?