Sign in to follow this  
x OLd ScRatCh x

Team Killing/Friendly Fire, Lets bring it back (Poll)

Bring Back Team Killing - With some fixes  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Should they bring back Team Killing (if they added something like a kick for killing more than 1 player, or marking you for death by other players after doing so)

• Yes, Please bring back Team Killing for Public Matchs (But make some fixes)
    • No, We are fine with the new changes.

Just now, Emperiex said:

My interest is piqued as well. First time I've ever heard this phrase being used. I'd bet you a lot of money it's just something he made up tonight.

Got an F in history did ya?

Just now, jasonpie said:

Got an F in history did ya?

I'm not sure how you correlate being unfamiliar with a phrase to being bad in history class. Then again, you are the same person whose whole world ended just because the developers removed team killing from F13th so I suppose I should not be too astounded by that.

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

How does this translate to me?

Again...enroll in a history class. Learn stuff.

If you talking about the Nazi party before Hitler became Chancellor you have already classed us in with Antifa so which is it? Are we Communists or Nazis? Please clarify.

Just now, Emperiex said:

I'm not sure how you correlate being unfamiliar with a phrase to being bad in history class. Then again, you are the same person whose whole world ended just because the developers removed team killing from F13th so I suppose I should not be too astounded by that.

If you thought the world was flat. I'd say you missed something. Being unfamiliar with info is the same as being uneducated. Thus the saying, those who don't know their own history are doomed to repeat it. If you don't know the mistakes of the past, you are doomed to make the same mistakes. 

Just now, jasonpie said:

If you thought the world was flat. I'd say you missed something. Being unfamiliar with info is the same as being uneducated. Thus the saying, those who don't know their own history are doomed to repeat it. If you don't know the mistakes of the past, you are doomed to make the same mistakes. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15429-1351269861-0.gif

Thankfully this forum has an "IGNORE" so I just added all you trolls to ignore so I could talk with the sane people here. Again, I started a poll to see what people thought about team killing. Not to fight with trolls eating pizza rolls. It's sad that in today's world we can't just talk back and forth about things. If someone disagrees with you in here they just immediately jump on you and call you names. Now I remember why I avoid joining forums for games. I just wanted to try and make this game fun as it can be. If you are offended by views other than your own, please start your own topic. You are not needed in here. Just going to IGNORE the trolls via the forum options so I won't see your bs anymore.

I got no time for you man babies...so go upstairs and tell your mom someone was mean to you on the internet.

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Looks like were not talking about friendly fire anymore and have drifted into the realm of unfriendly fire.

I know, man. It's almost hilarious, if not sad.

Dude is talking about learning from history and in the same breath wants team killing to come back. If that isn't nonsensical, I don't know what is.

He still won't answer my question about which group we are in considering he accused us both of being Nazis and Antifa. Considering how amusing this has been I am eager to know. P.S. I love Pizza Rolls

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

He still won't answer my question about which group we are in considering he accused us both of being Nazis and Antifa. Considering how amusing this has been I am eager to know.

Oh trust me, I'm eager to know too. I'd love to know/understand his logic on how he equates us being glad TK'ing is gone to being Nazis and Antifa. I'm dying to get answers on that.

Ooof, this thread is a mess. Lol

Yeah, I'm glad TKing is gone. It made me  irrationally hate Buggzy and totally fear Tommy's.

I'm a combination man myself. It looks like jasonpie has tapped out. I thought he would go more rounds then McGregor to prove his point but alas it seems he just wanted to fight. RIP teamkilling.

3 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Yeah, I'm glad TKing is gone. It made me  irrationally hate Buggzy and totally fear Tommy's.

Same here. For the longest it made me despise Buggzy because of how many idiots that tried to TK me & I would ultimately end up fucking them up. Then I'm like "shit, thanks to this moron everything I do this match is now moot because I've lost all my points."

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I'm a combination man myself. It looks like jasonpie has tapped out. I thought he would go more rounds then McGregor to prove his point but alas it seems he just wanted to fight. RIP teamkilling.

Nothing wrong with that and the McGregor comment has me dead, man. I can't even deal right now. lmao

2 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Same here. For the longest it made me despise Buggzy because of how many idiots that tried to TK me & I would ultimately end up fucking them up. Then I'm like "shit, thanks to this moron everything I do this match is now moot because I've lost all my points."

Nothing wrong with that and the McGregor comment has me dead, man. I can't even deal right now. lmao

Yeah I was in the same boat in regards to other councilors in general. I stopped helping everyone in public matches and just focused on getting out of there alive. I don't belive this was the focus of the game and went against what Gun Media was trying to accomplish. Of course turning off friendly fire isn't a perfect solution but if it got the team killing croud angry enough to start a poll Gun must have done something right.

You've chosen to ignore content by Alien_Number_Six and Emperiex . This is awesome. I suggest everyone ignore them. Life is so much better now that I'm free of pizza roll eating trolls! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Perhaps the dev's can enable a hot fix to allow team killing of ONLY Alien_Number_Six and Emperiex?

5 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Yeah, my bad. I should have put Emperiex and Alien on Ignore from their 2nd post. Everything is good now. BTW I respect your view on hating TK'ing :)

5 hours ago, jasonpie said:

Removing team killing may have been a major mistake. We prefer there were other ways of fixing this issue.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND

This suggestion is for TEAM KILLING with a possible punishment system added. This is not just to reactivate what was there. However we prefer that to what we have now.

-Suggestions

+Copy Rainbow Six Siege. Allow 1 team kill, kick player if they do it again.

+Punish the team killer by not allowing them to grab any weapons after killing someone.

+Mark them as a Tk's. Perhaps allow Jason to see that person easier.

+Remove their radar/map the rest of the match.

-Consider problems with current fix

+Players can BLOCK you in rooms with no windows. You are screwed.

+Players can grab Gas/Propeller/Battery and refuse to use it or drop it (You are screwed again)

+Players you know are helping Jason (Before everyone would turn on them and kill them, guess what...Jason helpers are overpowered now)

This is what I think 

2 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

and lets not forget Notorious Chad if you see him running around with a shotgun... those was scary times and the worst part is that Jason had nothing to do with it being that scary. most definitely  teamkilling had to get the fuck out of this game.

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you talking about the Nazi party before Hitler became Chancellor you have already classed us in with Antifa so which is it? Are we Communists or Nazis? Please clarify.

Dont want to be rude,but it would be preferable to avoid talking about politics on this forum since it tend to escalate into heated arguments,so it would be nice of you to stop,thank you.

And if this topic turn into a heated arguments fest,moderators will have to intervene and shut the topic down.

And before you reply to me about weither im this or that,let me tell you that im a Canadian,i dont care about your little civil war you guys are having in the USA right now.

Now back on topic,team killing is something that can be quite difficult to implement if you dont know how to balance it,the way i see it there's 2 ways this can go...

1-team killing is brought back,but like JasonPie suggested,there would be more heavy penalties for those that abuse it for no reason.

2-team killing is not coming back,but the devs add the ability to push peoples out of the way,so trolls wont be able to trap someone in a windowless room,also pushing someone make him drop the item he/she is holding on the ground,so trolls wont be able to hold on items they wont use,only when someone is searching a drawer or fixing car/boat/fuse box that the pushing mechanic will not work.

1 hour ago, jasonpie said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Alien_Number_Six and Emperiex . This is awesome. I suggest everyone ignore them. Life is so much better now that I'm free of pizza roll eating trolls! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Perhaps the dev's can enable a hot fix to allow team killing of ONLY Alien_Number_Six and Emperiex?

Dude, those guys are living rent free inside your head. You blocked them hours ago(I know this as you decided to make a huge post announcing it) and you're still going on about the ppl u blocked. Move the f**k on bro. 

As for the TK debate, everyone claiming it shouldn't of ever been in the game is spot on. We are playing as summer camp counselors. These are friends, co-workers, boyfriends and girlfriends(yea AJ and Adam) not a bunch of damn savages that would shoot another human in the back. Stop pretending team killing was this great nullifier of trollish behavior, it was the leading cause of it. 

With all that said though, I do like the idea of a punishment system for trollish behavior, assuming TK'ing would ever come back to public lobbies(it won't).