Sign in to follow this  
x OLd ScRatCh x

Team Killing/Friendly Fire, Lets bring it back (Poll)

Bring Back Team Killing - With some fixes  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Should they bring back Team Killing (if they added something like a kick for killing more than 1 player, or marking you for death by other players after doing so)

• Yes, Please bring back Team Killing for Public Matchs (But make some fixes)
    • No, We are fine with the new changes.

Just now, Apollyon said:

To be honest i had no problem with team killing... it was def annoying az FUQ tho!!! i would just get under a bed or inna closet when i started getting hit lol

combat wise id be able to handle my own against a team killer until my weapon broke

That was just BLAZE saying hello.

Nah, I'm fine without TK. Nobody gets randomly shot anymore and if some asshole decides to run people over with the car, I can just go inside a cabin.

Like others have said, if you want to TK so bad, do private matches then.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Nah, I'm fine without TK. Nobody gets randomly shot anymore and if some asshole decides to run people over with the car, I can just go inside a cabin.

Like others have said, if you want to TK so bad, do private matches then.

Welp..I guess some people need training wheels and some don't.

When you put in all the work to fix the car or boat and get killed by the shotgun as you go to start it up. Then a troll takes it and escapes with his friends. :lol:

When you close a door and lock it and suddenly a troll wants to kill you for 20 minutes because he wants all the doors open.

When a troll with a car tells you to get in and runs you over.

When you get in a car with a troll and he drives you over to Jason to die.

I am happy with the removal of team killing from quickplay.

Now if I only I could find a full lobby without being all alone 10 times in a row.

• Like 1

Nope. I'm pretty content with all of the changes that have been made lately. Even the window animation; and for the record, my spawn preference is set on Jason (: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

When you put in all the work to fix the car or boat and get killed by the shotgun as you go to start it up. Then a troll takes it and escapes with his friends. :lol:

When you close a door and lock it and suddenly a troll wants to kill you for 20 minutes because he wants all the doors open.

When a troll with a car tells you to get in and runs you over.

When you get in a car with a troll and he drives you over to Jason to die.

I am happy with the removal of team killing from quickplay.

Now if I only I could find a full lobby without being all alone 10 times in a row.

yea this pretty much sums up what would happen to me lol i guess its happened to most of us

thats why i just either call the cops or stealth it out... or hold on too the keys so i dnt get left behind lol usually i dont hold on to the keys tho.. >.>

4 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

yea this pretty much sums up what would happen to me lol i guess its happened to most of us

thats why i just either call the cops or stealth it out... or hold on too the keys so i dnt get left behind lol usually i dont hold on to the keys tho.. >.>

Get both sets of the car keys..then tell everyone you have them...then run circles in the center of map. Tell Jason to kill you last...Tell everyone to blow bubbles...watch the fun!

6 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Nope. I'm pretty content with all of the changes that have been made lately. Even the window animation; and for the record, my spawn preference is set on Jason (: 

window animation is fine as long as free swing and combat stance are options

6 hours ago, jasonpie said:

Get both sets of the car keys..then tell everyone you have them...then run circles in the center of map. Tell Jason to kill you last...Tell everyone to blow bubbles...watch the fun!

lmaooo FUQ, ALL, THAT, HAHA

nah me and my girl are none troll players

when we would get team killed right away for no reason we'd wait to see if we came back as tommy before we left the lobby

Just now, Apollyon said:

lmaooo FUQ, ALL, THAT, HAHA

nah me and my girl are none troll players

when we would get team killed right away for no reason we'd wait to see if we came back as tommy before we left the lobby

I've always played in a group of 3 -7 people. So I rarely got messed with, and if I did it was always easy to deal with it. I just like having the option if needed. It's like having a door handle on the inside of your car. You don't expect you will ever have to jump out of your car while its moving, but if you did, it would be nice if the door opened. I suppose we will just have to stick with private matches. Of course if enough people do this, then public matches will dry up and only private matches will be playable.

39 minutes ago, jasonpie said:

Welp..I guess some people need training wheels and some don't.

And yet you're the one whining about TK'ing being gone. Plus, this comment doesn't even make sense. The fuck does that have to do with being glad TK'ing is gone? That's right. Nothing at all.

You're just a troll that's upset you can't ruin the game for others anymore.

• Like 2

Just now, Emperiex said:

And yet you're the one whining about TK'ing being gone. Plus, this comment doesn't even make sense. The fuck does that have to do with being glad TK'ing is gone? That's right. Nothing at all.

Since I understand English, let me explain it to you. Training wheels are something you put on a bike to prevent you from falling over. it's something little kids need because otherwise they would get boo-boos and stop riding those bikes. Little kids also need TK removed because they might get a boo-boo and rage quit. Removing the training wheels is like having team killing on. We are adults, and know how to use it correctly. This concludes the lesson for today. If you would like to sign up for some daily knowledge, please see the woman at the door.

You can always spot the trolls in the room, they are the ones calling everyone else a troll.

Seems to be true...........

5 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonpie said:

Since I understand English, let me explain it to you. Training wheels are something you put on a bike to prevent you from falling over. it's something little kids need because otherwise they would get boo-boos and stop riding those bikes. Little kids also need TK removed because they might get a boo-boo and rage quit. Removing the training wheels is like having team killing on. We are adults, and know how to use it correctly. This concludes the lesson for today. If you would like to sign up for some daily knowledge, please see the woman at the door.

You can always spot the trolls in the room, they are the ones calling everyone else a troll.

It's hilarious that you truly believe you're dropping knowledge and claim that adults know how to use TK'ing correctly when, in fact, they abused it the most. Thus, your entire point is moot. You're going on and on about how having it in the game helps with the atmosphere when, in actuality, having to deal with Jason himself is more than enough in that regard. The only people who whine about this aspect of the game being gone are trolls who are upset they can't run around killing counselors randomly for no reason at all. And you clearly have to be one of those people if TK'ing is so important to you.

Go find another game to ruin, troll.

2 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

It's hilarious that you truly believe you're dropping knowledge and claim that adults know how to use TK'ing correctly when, in fact, they abused it the most. Thus, your entire point is moot. You're going on and on about how having it in the game helps with the atmosphere when, in actuality, having to deal with Jason himself is more than enough in that regard. The only people who whine about this aspect of the game being gone are trolls who are upset they can't run around killing counselors randomly for no reason at all. And you clearly have to be one of those people if TK'ing is so important to you.

You wearing your brown shirt when you type this non-sense? It's hilarious to be attacked by trolls(you) for just posting a poll about Team Killing. I never run around killing people, yet I wanted this back in. Clearly you are not this all seeing god like person you think you are. You have no idea who I am, but I clearly see who you are. Go find another topic to ruin. This is about back and forth, about exchanging ideas. You want to shut down free speech? Go to college in California. Go order another pizza.

Just now, Emperiex said:

It's not coming back JasonPie so your just going to have to except it or go play something else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's not coming back JasonPie so your just going to have to except it or go play something else. 

Again, take off that brown shirt buddy. You don't like it. Fine..move along. Clearly I am not the only one who wants it back. I don't understand you college hippies wearing your black hoods trying to spray pepper spray on people just talking about Friday the 13th.  Clearly I don't care what you think about it.

1 minute ago, jasonpie said:

Again, take off that brown shirt buddy. You don't like it. Fine..move along. Clearly I am not the only one who wants it back. I don't understand you college hippies wearing your black hoods trying to spray pepper spray on people just talking about Friday the 13th.  Clearly I don't care what you think about it.

And yet you keep quoting me. LMAO

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

And yet you keep quoting me. LMAO

Well I like to point out the brown shirts :)

7 minutes ago, jasonpie said:

You wearing your brown shirt when you type this non-sense? It's hilarious to be attacked by trolls(you) for just posting a poll about Team Killing. I never run around killing people, yet I wanted this back in. Clearly you are not this all seeing god like person you think you are. You have no idea who I am, but I clearly see who you are. Go find another topic to ruin. This is about back and forth, about exchanging ideas. You want to shut down free speech? Go to college in California. Go order another pizza.

The only person typing nonsense is you...funny how the pot tries to call the kettle black, isn't it?

Absolutely no one is trying to "shut down free speech" & no, you have absolutely no idea who I am. Add to that, once again, I'm not the one complaining incessantly simply because team killing is no longer an option. You're not exchanging ideas, you're whining about a facet of the game that was being abused by a group that you claimed knew how to use it correctly and has since been removed because they, in fact, did not know how to utilize it correctly.

Team killing is gone. Deal with it and move on.

Just now, Emperiex said:

The only person typing nonsense is you...funny how the pot tries to call the kettle black, isn't it?

Absolutely no one is trying to "shut down free speech" & no, you have absolutely no idea who I am. Add to that, once again, I'm not the one complaining incessantly simply because team killing is no longer an option. You're not exchanging ideas, you're whining about a facet of the game that was being abused by a group that you claimed knew how to use it correctly and has since been removed because they, in fact, did not know how to utilize it correctly.

Team killing is gone. Deal with it and move on.

If enough people agree with me..Team killing isn't gone. Perhaps Im wrong. You however see fit to just shit all over me because I dare to disagree with the high and mighty you.

Explain what a brown shirt is.

My interest is piqued as well. First time I've ever heard this phrase being used. I'd bet you a lot of money it's just something he made up tonight.

Explain what a brown shirt is.

People who don't know their own history and doomed to repeat it.

Just now, jasonpie said:

People who don't know their own history and doomed to repeat it.

That, sir, would be you, not us.