Sign in to follow this  
x OLd ScRatCh x

Team Killing/Friendly Fire, Lets bring it back (Poll)

Bring Back Team Killing - With some fixes  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Should they bring back Team Killing (if they added something like a kick for killing more than 1 player, or marking you for death by other players after doing so)

• Yes, Please bring back Team Killing for Public Matchs (But make some fixes)
    • No, We are fine with the new changes.

If the devs would restore the option for friendly fire in private lobbies. The team killing problem will be significantly reduced. At least the complaints would be because players that don't like team killing can specifically avoid it. I think it's just plain, old common sense.

Yes. This would be the best solution. The team killing coalition would be happy and the anti team killing coalition would be happy. There would less threads about this topic and less angry tweets every other week. 

Happy gamers, happy life, right?

• Like 1

I thought that it was going to be a selectable option in private lobbies? It makes the most sense that it would be an option but I'm an ardent anti-ff type of person at least for random matches. Too many games have been ruined by idiots who like to TK. And I'm not even specifically talking about this game.

Removing team killing may have been a major mistake. We prefer there were other ways of fixing this issue.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND

This suggestion is for TEAM KILLING with a possible punishment system added. This is not just to reactivate what was there. However we prefer that to what we have now.

-Suggestions

+Copy Rainbow Six Siege. Allow 1 team kill, kick player if they do it again.

+Punish the team killer by not allowing them to grab any weapons after killing someone.

+Mark them as a Tk's. Perhaps allow Jason to see that person easier.

+Remove their radar/map the rest of the match.

-Consider problems with current fix

+Players can BLOCK you in rooms with no windows. You are screwed.

+Players can grab Gas/Propeller/Battery and refuse to use it or drop it (You are screwed again)

+Players you know are helping Jason (Before everyone would turn on them and kill them, guess what...Jason helpers are overpowered now)

8 hours ago, Apollyon said:

its not gone, go into a private match and do that bull$hit with ur friends

So you don't mind if I block you in a room? Take the gas and never use it? Cool, send me an invite and I will show you how wrong you are.

8 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No...........just no. If you want a battle royale do it in a private match. 

If everyone stops playing..no one will be playing at all. I hate to see the game die because of this. There are better solutions.

ahhh i see, yea thats a completely different issue lol

just today i was playing and found the battery in the middle of the woods lol definitely didnt spawn there lol

personally i cant stand when people escape with other escape parts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demon Jason said:

Can someone delete this post please? Its just a troll

It's not a troll. My group plays 4 times a weekand we all hate tk being removed. While no one wants to get team killed, sometimes people are jerks in the game, like the example of grabbing the propeller and refusing to use it or drop it. Blocking players ina room, or players cheating with jason. Just because you cant see the forest through the trees is no reason to ask for this poll to be removed. This is not nazi germany. Perhaps you should be deleted?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jasonpie said:

If everyone stops playing..no one will be playing at all. I hate to see the game die because of this. There are better solutions.

Go find another game to ruin.

5 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

ahhh i see, yea thats a completely different issue lol

just today i was playing and found the battery in the middle of the woods lol definitely didnt spawn there lol

personally i cant stand when people escape with other escape parts

Yeah. Tk had a purpose. It just needed to be adjusted. Removing it was the lazy fix. So next time someone grabs the propeller and never uses it or drops it and just trolls you... remember when tk could fix that.

38 minutes ago, jasonpie said:

Removing team killing may have been a major mistake. We prefer there were other ways of fixing this issue.

Agreed. They should kick for 2 kills..saves option for one needed kill if needed

• Like 1

Just now, Bobfranks said:

Hostile much?

If you ask for my opinion your going to get an honest one. Every single time. I have no problem with anyone leaving because team killing is gone. Good riddiance.

3 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you ask for my opinion your going to get an honest one. Every single time. I have no problem with anyone leaving because team killing is gone. Good riddiance.

Clearly our group would not play with you. I think TK being gone ruins the game. That is my honest opinion. I guess if people stop playing, you will just sit in your lobby for hours wondering what happened to everyone. Tho be sure to hit me up to play..I'd love to troll ya with the gas,propeller,or battery. Clearly you need an example.

10 minutes ago, Bobfranks said:

It's not a troll. My group plays 4 times a weekand we all hate tk being removed. While no one wants to get team killed, sometimes people are jerks in the game, like the example of grabbing the propeller and refusing to use it or drop it. Blocking players ina room, or players cheating with jason. Just because you cant see the forest through the trees is no reason to ask for this poll to be removed. This is not nazi germany. Perhaps you should be deleted?

8 minutes ago, Bobfranks said:

Yeah. Tk had a purpose. It just needed to be adjusted. Removing it was the lazy fix. So next time someone grabs the propeller and never uses it or drops it and just trolls you... remember when tk could fix that.

Strange for a "newbie" 

I think people are getting lost in the question header. I'm not suggesting they ONLY bring back TK'ing. I am suggesting they bring it back, but make adjustments to make it work correctly. Clearly no one wants to get killed by a team mate while trying to get in the boat. However, I don't want to get blocked into a room with no windows, or have someone grab the gas and run circles in the woods while yelling taunts about never giving us the gas either.

I hope we can get TKing back. Not just so you can take the law in your own hands and kill jerks. But because it add to the games atmosphere.

I mean we call it team killing but we're not really a team, it's every man for themselves. And that makes the possibilities more interesting. 

Unfortunately bored children had to abuse it. Agian I want it back but only if there is a way to properly deal with serial killers.

• Like 2

Just now, JasonVsWindows said:

I would hope we can get TKing back. Not just so you can take the law in your own hands and kill jerks. But because it add to the games atmosphere

I mean we call it team killing but we're not really a team, it's every man for themselves. And that make the possibilities more interesting. 

Unfortunately bored children had abuse it. Agian I want it back but only if there is a way to properly deal with serial killers.

Yeah...that dude standing behind you with that shotgun... What is he up to? Agreed made the game better. Sadly, a bunch of man-babies rage quit and now they have to ruin the game and remove it.

Allowing teamkilling again won't prevent what's currently happening, it will just add to it. Effectively taking out teamkillers was difficult when it was possible to kill them. I get the complaint but this is the lesser evil. It's not perfect at all but in none of the games I played since the patch was I killed with a shotgun in the first couple minutes of a match. It's a dramatic change for me personally, for the better. 

I'd hate to see it but if the car becomes that big of an issue they should just make counselors auto-dodge it, leaping out of the way. Other games have similar mechanisms.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Allowing teamkilling again won't prevent what's currently happening, it will just add to it. Effectively taking out teamkillers was difficult when it was possible to kill them. I get the complaint but this is the lesser evil. It's not perfect at all but in none of the games I played since the patch was I killed with a shotgun in the first couple minutes of a match. It's a dramatic change for me personally, for the better. 

I'd hate to see it but if the car becomes that big of an issue they should just make counselors auto-dodge it, leaping out of the way. Other games have similar mechanisms.

Perhaps my view comes from the fact we play in big groups, so it was a nice way to moderate a public match if we got a troll playing. When you play in a group, offing a troll player we really easy to do.

To be honest i had no problem with team killing... it was def annoying az FUQ tho!!! i would just get under a bed or inna closet when i started getting hit lol

combat wise id be able to handle my own against a team killer until my weapon broke