If any of u guys would like to see the "Catty Girl" feel free to PM me ;) 

It looks like the outfit we thought was the mean girls, isn't actually for the mean girl at all according to a recent leaked video. ):

3 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

It looks like the outfit we thought was the mean girls, isn't actually for the mean girl at all according to a recent leaked video. ):

?

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

?

From the leaked video awhile back there was an outfit we thought would be for the mean girl. But according to the video someone posted earlier, that isn't the case.

Just now, FinalBoy said:

From the leaked video awhile back there was an outfit we thought would be for the mean girl. But according to the video someone posted earlier, that isn't the case.

There's a video with the jumpsuit & pearls by itself tagged as "catty girl"

Just now, Armani? said:

There's a video with the jumpsuit & pearls by itself tagged as "catty girl"

I looked again, but that doesn't look like pearls to me, looks like a white neckseam? Maybe I'm not looking at the right video, eh?

2 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Yeah, it is put on Tiffany to test how it would be seen on her, but the route of the mesh is actually for "the catty girl". A texture of her naked body was also found. 

Anyways, not that it's posted in several places and everyone has seen it... I can admit I'm a bit dissapointed that they gave her the jumpsuit over the other outfits or coming up with something original. I loved the turquoise outfit, one of the prettiest outfits of all the movies. Even the plain all white one would have been better with the options to spice up changing colours. I don't think the jumpsuit will give for interesting combinations at all. And it's sad that if you read the comments on other threads about the leaked outfits, people think it's a part of the pajama pack. Literally.

I think the blue jumpsuit is out of place for a summercamp, and most importantly, it doesn't blend in with the rest of the counselors. None of them look particularly 80's, they don't have baggy clothes. Look at Jenny for instance, they got rid of Chris's baggy pants and turned them into skinny jeans.

At any case I'm really happy she's in! 

dTV5zoO.png

4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Yeah, it is put on Tiffany to test how it would be seen on her, but the route of the mesh is actually for "the catty girl". A texture of her naked body was also found. 

Anyways, not that it's posted in several places and everyone has seen it... I can admit I'm a bit dissapointed that they gave her the jumpsuit over the other outfits or coming up with something original. I loved the turquoise outfit, one of the prettiest outfits of all the movies. Even the plain all white one would have been better with the options to spice up changing colours. I don't think the jumpsuit will give for interesting combinations at all. 

I think the blue jumpsuit is out of place for a summercamp, and most importantly, it doesn't blend in with the rest of the counselors. None of them look particularly 80's, they don't have baggy clothes. Look at Jenny for instance, they got rid of Chris's baggy pants and turned them into skinny jeans.

At any case I'm really happy she's in! 

dTV5zoO.png

yeah same I am happy she is in but I would have preferred her turquoise outfit over the blue jumpsuit but I imagine they will give us a few other colour options so hopefully it looks good. And hopefully they give us the pearl necklace as well but if you look at all 3 the jumpsuit screams powerful which is what she was in the film. The other two are just casual I mean she is the counterpart of chad so they both have to wear something to standout more than the rest I hope they do update all the new characters so they have new outfits. 

edit it looks like the post about the new supposedly leaked clothes/emotes/single player is gone they must not want people to see what is coming soon as it does kind of ruin the surprise.  

WAIT! What are you guys talking about???? LEAKED VIDEO? SOMEONE DM ME PLEASE!!!!

tumblr_oodcpcFPwk1uvfcguo1_400.gif

@Barbara Ann Guuuurl, help me! I'm freaking out LOL

• Like 1

What is this catty girl? I can't find anything remotely to do with F13! At least I'm not the only one stuck out in the wilderness, can I please have the forbidden knowledge too?

I am writing this completely in the dark as to what the model looks like so I can only give my vaguest of opinions. Firstly, I thought the turquoise jumper and tight jean combo was going to be the default theme. It too, is my favourite because it blends elegance with a hint of sexiness and conveniently is also what people would wear today. However if this Jump suit rumour is her jumpsuit, I don't mind. Jumpsuits are extremely 80s themed and when Melissa struts about in the film it represents sophistication, power and to some degree rich status compared to the baggier clothes of the other people. This perfectly compliments her style and the theme of a spoilt mean girl.

I only hope that it looks fitting on her physical body, I hope it doesn't look too baggy or unflattering, because it could end up looking like scruffy pyjamas. I presume people are certain that this is Melissa's dress and not something from another clothing dlc pack?

Staying positive, I hope this signals the near and long overdue mean girl to the game! - However I am staying slightly reserved until I see it with my own eyes. I'll probably only believe it when I see Melissa's in game face!

If that really is her outfit, I'll be okay with it. It certainly wasn't my favorite of hers but you know what, at least we'll get her. I wonder if the actress who played Melissa gave the team the rights to actually use her, or if they're just going to be basing this character off of her?

Oh, think I've finally seen what you're all talking about. Yep if this is legit, then it has to be Melissa! Yay! The jumpsuit doesn't look as bad as I feared and should look better with the mean girl herself. I really like the touch that they added the pearl necklace too, that's a tick in the box for Melissa film theme. Surely having such a good clothing copy must mean we will get a like for like actual Melissa in game?

- The biggest question (If what I have seen is true) is when do you think Melissa will be announced?

Edit - I hope all this posting and talking of this leaked information doesn't get this thread locked!

• Like 1

I don't care about her clothes. I'm sick of playing with AJ and Tiffany, all I want is a new pretty face. Someone who at least has decent stats, of course (praying for stamina and speed)

• Like 1

Are we allowed to show a screeny here of catty girl? I must see it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Culp said:

Are we allowed to show a screeny here of catty girl? I must see it

Probably not, the screens are a result of datamining or whatever it's called.

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Probably not, the screens are a result of datamining or whatever it's called.

That is correct! Please keep this thread image-free. 

21 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

That is correct! Please keep this thread image-free. 

Can you maybe dm me the photos of her @Barbara Ann!? ?

On 7/2/2018 at 6:13 AM, BritGamer95 said:

yeah same I am happy she is in but I would have preferred her turquoise outfit over the blue jumpsuit but I imagine they will give us a few other colour options so hopefully it looks good. And hopefully they give us the pearl necklace as well but if you look at all 3 the jumpsuit screams powerful which is what she was in the film. The other two are just casual I mean she is the counterpart of chad so they both have to wear something to standout more than the rest I hope they do update all the new characters so they have new outfits. 

You make a good point. It's just, it feels a little out of place with the style of the rest of the counselors. If they all would scream 80s like she'll do it would be no trouble. Look for instance Jenny; Chris had baggy 80's pants in the films, but Jenny's outfit has skinny jeans instead. But yeah, the more I think of it I'm starting to become more accepting. I kind of like it. 

I have a love-hate relationship with that outfit now, haha. 

I do hope they at least one of her recolors is a light blue or even a white. She looks really good in lighter colors, or at least did in the film.

• Thanks 1