6 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

From where you get that information? O.o

Shifty tweeted there would be upcoming balance update information coming either late last week or this week. 

I'm making an assumption that there will be content involved in the update too! :)

Well, with the balance thing we can probably (just probably and with a probability of 1% but still a probability) get a hint of one of the new maps, the new Jason or... a new counselor (that could be our mean girl).

Just dreaming, hopefully!

I think we'll get Jason X, Grendel, single player challenges, the Voorhees mansion, Roy Burns in Paranoia mode, another clothing pack, the mean girl counselor, one more character from the movies, and then that'll be it. Friday the 13th will then be officially done. 

Well, they just released a new trailer showcasing some new things.. still no mean girl. ):

• Sad 1

New Jason, new map... Where's the new counselor aka the queen of the camp?

@Barbara Ann Hey girl!!! It's nice to be back.

• Haha 1

I was right!

17 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

Well, with the balance thing we can probably (just probably and with a probability of 1% but still a probability) get a hint of one of the new maps, the new Jason or... a new counselor (that could be our mean girl).

They didn't give us a hint, they actually showed us the new Jason (Roy). i'm a seer, guys! A prophet! 

I'm gonna guess that something else is coming this week, i feel it, guys, i feel it in my veins!

• Like 2

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, Santi_Lee said:

I was right!

They didn't give us a hint, they actually showed us the new Jason (Roy). i'm a seer, guys! A prophet! 

I'm gonna guess that something else is coming this week, i feel it, guys, i feel it in my veins!

I hope your mystical powers will summon the mean girl next! My big concern is that IF it is Pam next to vs Roy on the new map that might scupper our chances of a Mean Girl somewhat as she is blonde, female and similarly dressed. The biggest question though is how long the dev's can keep postponing the very needed Mean Girl Trope from the game. I really hope she makes it in the next batch of content release!

• Like 1

Well who wants Pam? As a final girl she was mediocre at best. Melissa is ICONIC.

• Like 1

In my opinion, Pam is already represented in the game (Jenny), and yeah, was a mediocre final girl to me. Nothing compares 2 U to Trish, Chris or specially, Megan.

Something will come this week, i know it guys! if i'm wrong i will jump from a high building.

21 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

If neither Reggie or Melissa make it in the update ???

I agree! Well I think we know what will happen in this doomsday scenario...

da7e807e855ef73724dcc86dc7264650.400x240

3 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

In my opinion, Pam is already represented in the game (Jenny), and yeah, was a mediocre final girl to me. Nothing compares 2 U to Trish, Chris or specially, Megan.

Something will come this week, i know it guys! if i'm wrong i will jump from a high building.

Exactly Pam was remembered by one of my friends for 2 things; getting a wet blouse and failing with a chainsaw. Didn't crackpot Tommy kill her at the end anyway? Yes spot on! Pam's stats would probably reflect that of Jenny, even her clothing appearance nearly. The dev's can't be blind or in denial about the popularity and the requests for the Mean Girl. Hell this topic must be one of if not the longest going campaign on this forum; I can only think two things. 1) She is standalone next, or 2) coming with part vii map. Think positive! Think positive!

If we don't get our Melissa-esque character i'll get sick and die.

And exactly! Pam had great composure to confront Roy and save Reggie from him, enough luck to survive the night and barely get hurt, bad knowledge about chainsaws (that can be reflected on bad repair?), medium speed-stamina (she lost Reggie in a ridiculous amount of seconds), enough stealth and bad strength. The only thing that could change between Jenny and Pam would be the the strength, but just by a few point.

We have this clues about the mean girl.

- The letters B+C in a three in the virtual cabin (Beverly/Brittany/Bayley/Beth FTW!!1!)

- 7 male characters and 6 female ones in the game right now (So less chances to Mark and Reggie, at least for now).

- And our campaign since beta 2015 (Look for the "Fresh Meat!!!" named post).

If she's don't coming, i'm crying, but, at least, i'm happy right now because of Roy (even if i don't like him that much, but i want to play with him), Pinehurst map and the recent changes.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

The letters B+C in a three in the virtual cabin (Beverly/Brittany/Bayley/Beth FTW!!1!)

...Barbara. I know, I know. But what fun would it be for me, LOL. 

I have this strange feeling that we'll be getting Pam or some sort of Part 5 character. I really hope to be wrong :(

I want Pam to be added.. Melissa didn’t do shit she died the second she saw Jason.

51 minutes ago, doitagain said:

I want Pam to be added.. Melissa didn’t do shit she died the second she saw Jason.

Melissa is more memorable, she is the f13 version of the mean girl in all horror movies, in all movies even. She is more memorable than Pam. Melissa back stabbed others because she was good at being a bitch. Pam was just a bitch that got backstabbed by a deranged Tommy in hospital. I have nothing against Pam being added, as long as Melissa gets her content too. People have been waiting far longer for the mean girl representation in this game than Pam who has suddenly surfaced due to Roy. As others stated Pam would probably play much the same as a blonde Jenny clone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Mean Girl became a bit of a staple in slashers after part VII.

We had (the inferior) Tamara in Part VIII

Janessa in X

Bree in the 2009 film

Gayle Weathers in Scream

Elsa in I Know What You Did Last Summer

Cordelia in Buffy (it was horror themed ok!)

Nancy in The Craft

Even going back you'd say Chris in Carrie

Plenty of parodies of the trope in Scary Movie etc.

Anyone think if any other ICONIC bitches??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Culp said:

Mean Girl became a bit of a staple in slashers after part VII.

We had (the inferior) Tamara in Part VIII

Janessa in X

Bree in the 2009 film

Gayle Weathers in Scream

Elsa in I Know What You Did Last Summer

Cordelia in Buffy (it was horror themed ok!)

Nancy in The Craft

Even going back you'd say Chris in Carrie

Plenty of parodies of the trope in Scary Movie etc.

Anyone think if any other ICONIC bitches??

Chanel Oberlin in Scream Queens

Madison Montgomery in AHS: Coven

Dana in Black Christmas (2006)

Trina or even Ginger in Ginger Snaps

Jessica in Sorority Row

The main character Tree in Happy Death Day

Brooke Maddox and Nina Patterson in Scream: The TV Series

and definitely plenty more!

Seems she is not coming this update. But I am hopeful that we'll be introduced to her soon you guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Culp I don't know if I would call Janessa a mean girl. But the sass was real, and that made her one of the most likable characters from the films, I was only rooting for her to survive through Jason X, couldn't care less about anyone else but maybe K-M, then again she wasn't even human so...

I think she got the Melissa treatment and was the last one to die if I recall correctly. She does have a bitchy lines but overall is rather nice. Maybe she can be one of the nicest mean girls, down there, not an alpha, haha. I really like her anyways, she's sassy, she's fun and she doesn't give a damn. 

Rowan: I don't think he's out there...
Janessa: Why don't you just stick your head out and have a peek?

Janessa: I'm real bitchy when I wake up.
Tsunaron: Did you just wake up?

Rowan: [covers Kinsa's mouth] Be quiet! One more sound and I'll snap your neck myself. Got it?
[Kinsa nods]
Janessa: She's good with people.

Maybe we'll get the mean girl in a halfway update similar to how we got Fox.

Reggie, on the other hand, could show up around the same time as the REAL Retro Jason.

2 hours ago, Creighton_Duke said:

Maybe we'll get the mean girl in a halfway update similar to how we got Fox.

Reggie, on the other hand, could show up around the same time as the REAL Retro Jason.

Reggie very likely isn't coming till the new road map.

They would have to contact & meet up with Shavar Ross. Which I'm pretty sure, they still haven't.

• Like 1