I think a story could be very cool in the game because it could be another movie,

Friday The 13th part 13 The Cartoon. 3D

• Like 2

Story mode..... Once upon a time a "Friday the 13th" multiplayer game was developed. The End. :) :) :) :)

• Like 4

Story mode..... Once upon a time a "Friday the 13th" multiplayer game was developed. The End. :) :) :) :)

Cool story bro!

At this time there are no plans for a story mode. I will say that this game is coming together quite nicely and I believe fans will appreciate the attention to detail and the passion of the team to respect the franchise. This game is not going to be like any other I can already see that and I am pretty sure once you play you will forget that there is no traditional campaign.

At this time there are no plans for a story mode. I will say that this game is coming together quite nicely and I believe fans will appreciate the attention to detail and the passion of the team to respect the franchise. This game is not going to be like any other I can already see that and I am pretty sure once you play you will forget that there is no traditional campaign.

From what's out there right now it looks really good. It looks like it will play like a story!

We have a single player experience in the works, but we can only do so much without funding. We pitched a multiplayer game, but if a single player portion were too happen, we'll need to get proper funding for it! 

Keep spreading the word to pre-order here: https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

• Like 3

We have a single player experience in the works, but we can only do so much without funding. We pitched a multiplayer game, but if a single player portion were too happen, we'll need to get proper funding for it!

Keep spreading the word to pre-order here: https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

is this "single player experience" a definite even without funding? I'm all about the multiplayer but if we got a small single player experience that would be fun!
  • Like 1

I think one of the coolest things about this game is to use your imagination and record your sessions and kind of create your own Friday the 13th short movie and share it with people!

• Like 1

I absolutely love the idea of creating your own movie trailer based on matches played and recorded. I'm not experienced with it, something similar is in Mad Max, but i've got to give it a try. Again, part 3 trailer would be a good reference point. "Because these are Jason's woods!"

I absolutely love the idea of creating your own movie trailer based on matches played and recorded. I'm not experienced with it, something similar is in Mad Max, but i've got to give it a try. Again, part 3 trailer would be a good reference point. "Because these are Jason's woods!"

Absolutely! not sure if Nymetfan ^ was being sarcastic but i think it's a big part of this game to role play and create your own story and possibly record them!

Absolutely! not sure if Nymetfan ^ was being sarcastic but i think it's a big part of this game to role play and create your own story and possibly record them!

No I wasn't lol. I love that idea in fact I was thinking if you we able to have game chat/ party chat or even talk on cell or party phone lines with the people you were playing with EVEN Jason would be in room and basically live out a scene to the best of the games abilities and play out the movie. Just a dream hopefully we can make it a reality. That's what I plan on doing/ trying.

We just have to hope that the game allows party chat especially if each counselor starts the game at different starting point, which I think will happen or what's stopping everyone staying in ine place and ganging up on Jason. Just a thought.

Have Camp Crystal Lake be reopened under new management. As the counselors restore Camp Crystal Lake  the closer Jason comes to being unleashed on Camp Crystal Lake you as a counselor have 12 days to learn everything you can about Jason and the history of Camp Crystal Lake to do this you must visit iconic places like Higgins Haven and the Voorhees Cabin and talk to the people who knew the Voorhees family with each interaction. You will find out what makes Jason tick, what his childhood was like his strengths and his weaknesses you must use the knowledge you gained  from the places you visited and people you talked to in order to outsmart Jason in an attempt to take him down. This is accomplished by setting up a series of traps one trap might consist of you dressing up as Jason's mother and luring him to a much more elaborate trap You have set up by the lake. On the 13th  day the camp is reopened and Jason is unleashed from the lake. As this day also marks the anniversary of his death. Most of the counselors feel that the story of Jason is just a urban legend a scary story told around the campfire to scare uneasy campers, but you can't shake the feeling that Jason is more than just an urban legend. And that he is in fact alive and lurking in the shadows waiting to strike again! Almost all of the counselors think you're crazy. Leaving you the daunting task of taking down Jason alone and saving as many people as possible, just like in multiplayer. Each counselor will have a specific skill set, you will have to use that skill set to the best of your ability. If you want to take Jason down . Be careful of the choices you make, because they can easily backfire on you, especially when setting traps certain choices you make can not only seal your fate, but the fate of other counselors. If you should die before getting the chance to take Jason down. You may get the chance to continue on as another counselor, assuming they have somehow managed to steer clear of Jason's wrath, and are still alive and breathing even though the skill set is different from the previous counselor everything you've learned up to that point stays the same. This is possible because even though it may seem that you are the lone wolf in this quest. There are some counselors who believe that your fears about Jason or warranted and so the counselor that you previously played as was able to pass on all the information they learned to other counselors in the event of their death. So if you die, you don't lose what you learned. But you do have to start from another place in the game. It could be at a campfire in the woods, another cabin, or at the police station. Obviously, the game is over when Jason is successfully locked in chains and placed back at the bottom of Crystal Lake Playing as Jason requires you to be stealthy with each kill you become stronger and stronger as new abilities/kills or added to your skill set, but just like with the counselor. If you are unsuccessful in your mission , it could result in not only giving the counselor the upper hand , making them harder to catch and kill, but it also gives them the chance to alert others and fight back. Each counselor has to be killed at a specific place in a specific way. Just like the counselor has to collect information on Jason, Jason must collect information on the counselor only not in the same way he must study their habits where they eat, sleep, how they spend most of their time or they alone or with friends? All these things must be taken into account in order for Jason to successfully carry out his kill once all the counselors have been executed Jason's story ends and the game is over or is it? I know that this is more back story than what Friday the 13th fans are used to. That being said, I think that even though it would undoubtedly take more time and money being able to take a story that really doesn't have much of an origin to begin with and be able to explore uncharted areas would make for a much more satisfying single player experience asking questions like what was Jason like as a child, did he have a childhood fear? What makes Jason kill? Is it purely because his mother tells him to, or is it a memory of something that happened to him as a child that triggers him off? Now I'm not trying to ruin it for everyone by psychoanalyzing everything. I just think that by adding these elements, it would make for a much more interesting play through giving you something you come to expect from a Friday the 13th movie and something you don't all at the same time!

story mode would be bad ass. to be able to go into town,go to the rural grocery store,fight the bikers.be chased by mrs Voorhees green jeep and she can get out of the jeep and kill with a machete.drive to different maps in the game.