Syomare

team killing solution without removing it !

Its really simple,if a player kills another player,then that player will become visible to jason anywhere on the map.Highlight the perpetrator a different color and intensify their sound pings.They will not be able betray another player while jason is own their ass. Will it stop team killing ? No,but it will drastically reduce its occurrence and keep game balance .I have sent emails to the dev's,but to no avail .

Unless of course the team killer is working with Jason, which happens a lot. Or if someone has killed a TKer in defence, they would now be punished for it. Or any other side-effects that would punish good / normal players.

I've always said that no solution against team killing would be adequate if friendly-fire was kept in public matches. So I was very happy to hear that the devs had finally come around to taking it out entirely. 

It's happening and it's for the best, people need to just realise and accept that. 

• Like 5

Unless jason can't since the other players untill the betrayer has been taken out.