Sign in to follow this  
Emperiex

Is there a limit to how much CP you can acquire?

I have about 183,000 CP & just noticed that it hasn't moved despite me playing matches. Is that the limit or is this some sort of bug/glitch?

Has anybody else amounted that much CP or more?

j4UrkHR.jpg

My guess is that 9,999,999 is the cap. (Not mine BTW.)

I spend mine on Perk rolls because I'm playing Pokemon with getting Epic Perks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

j4UrkHR.jpg

My guess is that 9,999,999 is the cap. (Not mine BTW.)

I spend mine on Perk rolls because I'm playing Pokemon with getting Epic Perks.

Okay thanks, that definitely answers my question. Has to be a glitch/bug that mine has been stuck at 183,000 for the last day or so. Should work itself out soon, I hope.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emperiex said:

Okay thanks, that definitely answers my question. Has to be a glitch/bug that mine has been stuck at 183,000 for the last day or so. Should work itself out soon, I hope.

Why do you care? You're obviously not spending it.

A better question is why did you care enough to post if you weren't going to add anything of relevance to the topic?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Emperiex said:

I have about 183,000 CP & just noticed that it hasn't moved despite me playing matches. Is that the limit or is this some sort of bug/glitch?

Has anybody else amounted that much CP or more?

I spend CP as fast as I earn it. But I remember a time back in early June that I wasn't earning CP for a couple of days. It worked itself out, so it really didn't bother me that much.

Yeah, I mainly use it to try to roll new epic perks, but I was compelled to ask because I noticed it hadn't been moving unless I was buying or selling perks. Still hasn't worked itself out but I'm not too worried about it anymore between what you and Alkavian have said.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Yeah, I mainly use it to try to roll new epic perks, but I was compelled to ask because I noticed it hadn't been moving unless I was buying or selling perks. Still hasn't worked itself out but I'm not too worried about it anymore between what you and Alkavian have said.

I hope it sorts itself out for you like it did for me man.

• Like 1

It seems as if the question has been resolved. I will be closing the topic. Also keep threads on topic.