• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I don't think we're worthy.

Featured%20Promotional%20Art.png

Happy now @ikarikh;)

Chad =/= Adam. Adam needs a speedo or I am a sad panda :/

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Off topic, but I had no idea chad was that buff.

Wow now that you mention it 

Let it all hang out Lachappa! I like how Chad looks like Kevin Bacon with Chadfsce. I also can't wait to Chaddle Royale in Speedos! 

1 minute ago, ikarikh said:

@wes @Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben Please please please pretty please can Adam have a speedo too (maybe a lifeguard like red one?)? :'(

(No i have no shame in begging at this point)

Wow! Just wow. I have nothing else to say about this.

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Wow! Just wow. I have nothing else to say about this.

b65b47f27c612563fc5dc1a35ed0873defa36108

• Like 2

Wow Chad looks absolutely glorious (those black speedos should be Adam's though to be honest).

I can't believe i'm getting excited about swimwear DLC. I love customization and dressing characters up in games, but normally i'd be rolling my eyes a bit at such skimpy fanservice... it's Friday The 13th though.............................................. *hands over money*

I hope we get a few colours to choose from, and it will be nice if we can mix and match this swimwear with the existing outfits.

Based on this, i'm thinking the swimwear pack may not be "This is exclusively Tiffany's Bikini" "This is Chad's Speedo" etc but rather a bunch of bikinis, speedos and trunks that aside from gender locking, can be used amongst the counselors.

Aka you can put Deborah in that two piece OR a one piece, or put Adam in trunks OR a speedo.

At the very least, the way they revamped the system easily allows for this.

So i'm hopeful we can indeed customize the chars swimwear as we so choose.

11 minutes ago, RainyWoods said:

Wow Chad looks absolutely glorious (those black speedos should be Adam's though to be honest).

I can't believe i'm getting excited about swimwear DLC. I love customization and dressing characters up in games, but normally i'd be rolling my eyes a bit at such skimpy fanservice... it's Friday The 13th though.............................................. *hands over money*

I hope we get a few colours to choose from, and it will be nice if we can mix and match this swimwear with the existing outfits.

I hope WE mix too , i like Tiffany but she's already à bit over sexualized so the short short swimsuit i don't like it à lot ?

32 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Off topic, but I had no idea chad was that buff.

That's from the polo. It's a deceptively demanding sport.

1 minute ago, ikarikh said:

Based on this, i'm thinking the swimwear pack may not be "This is exclusively Tiffany's Bikini" "This is Chad's Speedo" etc but rather a bunch of bikinis, speedos and trunks that aside from gender locking, can be used amongst the counselors.

Aka you can put Deborah in that two piece OR a one piece, or put Adam in trunks OR a speedo.

At the very least, the way they revamped the system easily allows for this.

So i'm hopeful we can indeed customize the chars swimwear as we so choose.

Ho good to hear well ... I was going to buy it anyway but now i'll defintely , do with the new customisation well je able to change color too ? 

51 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I don't think we're worthy.

Featured%20Promotional%20Art.png

Happy now @ikarikh;)

The sluts of the game together half naked

I am very excited to make counsellor look nice I hope I can make Tiffany wear her bikini and the clothes pack pink shorts or the level 79 shorts

If i don't get speedos for Lachappa i'm done with the game, i think i am worthy enough to see the best counselour (not Chad, he's a god, the sweater god) with a speedo >:(

(Lel, my 13th post, i'm sure that for this i have pre release access to the update XP)

Chad head looks so weirdly unnatural on the body. Like it's a cutout thing where you stick your head into.

(please tell me I'm not the only one)