Sign in to follow this  
GoodIdea

Mics only lobby

Okay here's my idea. What if there was a mics only option for quick play?  Now here's the trick. People without mics are bound to que up in the "mics only" quick play option. So, you have a system in place to kick out micless players by allowing a vote to kick option. With a required minimum of 4 or 5 votes any player can be kicked. In theory, 9 times out of 10 the players without mics will get kicked. Pleas illfonic! Many others and myself are tired of being the few that actually use radios in game!!!

That is a horrible idea. Nobody is obligated to use a mic and a lot of the times I don't use one it's because I don't feel like it. And even then, I still manage to help other counselors just as well as if I were using it. It'd be a waste of time putting in a system that kicks players who either don't have a mic or choose not to use it. Again, it's not a requirement that one must absolutely use it to play the game. That's kind of absurd.

I understand but that is why there would be 2 quick play options. 1st option would be standard classic quick play like there is now. 2nd option would be mics only quickplay so then if you don't like it then you would play standard. But believe it or not there are a lot of us out there who prefer mic only lobby's. I play on ps4 and am apart of the biggest f13 community on it and I know for a fact that most active users go on it to find mic only private matches which is fairly inconvenient if opposed you could have a mic only quickplay option. What so horrible about that idea? Especially if standard quickplay is still an option.

The emotes are plenty enough for communication complaints,  some people just dont want to talk all the time or want to enjoy the game more that conversing about it or don't want to deal with people fighting about who did what wrong or whatever,,,  then there is always those that just do not have one for whatever reason.  Someone borrows theirs,  they have a broken one and can't afford a new one if they can at all.  Come on now no need to make a new lobby type just to be uncool and shun those without a mic for whatever reasons they may have. That wouldn't be the coolest idea imo, how would you like it if you just had a shitty day and just wanted to be quiet or your mic quit working and lobby after lobby was like no mic no play or hating on ya over it.  Wouldn't be so fun would it? Yea it helps get things done but plenty of micless players are excellent teammates.