Dance emotes are fine, but why would Jason need them, give me some taunts that invoke fear in players and rage in Jason. Make Jason's emotes useful, give them interesting side effects/bonuses. Successfully using emotes would raise Jason's rage, failure would decrease it slightly. Jason's emotes would only work close range, and if a player is watching/looking at Jason, or preforming an emote/t-bag. Emotes wouldn't effect players in hiding unless specified. Each emote would be balanced by Devs, how long each takes to preform, effect, or worthiness of a badge. These are just some ideas (probably posted in the wrong thread, but I'm just answering the question asked by Cokeyskunk, and I think they should effect the rage meter, so kinda relevant.), don't be to harsh, thanks.
1. If a player wants to dance, give me the ability to make them stumble back by emoting a quick lunge. Usable from the ground.
2. Let me raise my mask, maybe have it take their mini map away for a short time. Countered by Nerves of Steel perk.
3. Let me pretend to throw my weapon, and force them to dodge and sacrifice stamina. Add throw points where Jason actually does throw the weapon, archery range, a few lonely roads. Jason should see these throw points, players would have to be careful not to get caught in one.
4. Let me kneel at my Mothers Shrine, over a kill or point of interest. Rage bonus, hiding tactics when in stalk?
5. Let me stare at the sky, and give me a wide downward shot from my camera pov. An expanding view that rises above Jason, letting me see everything around, even better if sense is active to show Jason where those players are hiding. Highlight hiding points when rage is full.
6. Let me hang a body over an object or place ie. window sill, car hood, canoe, fence. Waist high, bent in the middle so arms and heads don't matter to much. Adds a fun way to hide bodies, close to where they fall.
7. Let me flip a piece of scenery, tables to start, make them like kill points on the map. (These all might be asking to much, this one in particular, but you can't blame a clone for trying.)
8. Have Jason pick up and throw a small item lying on the ground/table. The item doesn't go far, and the direction is random but gives you an option to disperse a pile of loot. It should come with a rage penalty, but maybe works for heads too.
9. Let me breath, you know what I'm talking about, just lock eyes on a target head moves body is planted but something is about to break. Deep breaths, followed by explosive movement. Short speed bonus, ten steps or so. Let me run them down like Hodder.
10. Give me a special emote that let's players hear Mother. If the player has the psychic perk, let them see the sweater and shrine, like how Jason's sense works but mid to close range. If under the influence of the emote, have Mother's head speak to them. Maybe pieces of the Pamela tapes play leading them to undiscovered tapes, so much fun could be had. As for making Jason use this emote, maybe carrying one of the occult books scattered around camp could trigger it. Jason emotes but this happens as well, giving Jason pause about becoming an emote fiend.
Hope that, never mind I don't think that answers any questions, you enjoyed it anyway.