HorrorMan77

If you could save only one character from there death in the Friday the 13th movies which character would it be ?

Hello people hope all is well my question is if you could save only one character from there death in the Friday the 13th movies which character would it be my choice would be SHELLY (Larry Zerner) he was A kind guy and only wanted friends to understand him.

• Like 2

i NeEd ChiLi To LiVE bEcAuSe I nEeD tO hEaR aNoThEr "oH MY GoD Oh My gODD SHELLYS DEEEEEEEAAAAED." 

• Like 1

I'd have to say Mrs. Jarvis for the simple fact that she was a nice woman. A mother simply doing her best with her kids and trying to fix the muddled part of her life too (the whole separation/divorce thing). Either her or Mrs. Shepherd for the simple fact that she died because of a coward using her as a shield to save his own ass.

And maybe Tamara from part 8 too. :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daminus said:

i NeEd ChiLi To LiVE bEcAuSe I nEeD tO hEaR aNoThEr "oH MY GoD Oh My gODD SHELLYS DEEEEEEEAAAAED." 

Do you need us to take up a collection to buy you a new keyboard? :)

But seriously though, I guess pick any of the shy characters who finally broke out of their shell, just to be killed 30 seconds later by Jason.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Or Gordon the Dog from the final chapter was he thrown out of the window or did he jump ? 

I've always chose to believe that he was thrown out the window. That was the original intent behind the sequence anyway.

• Like 1

Julius Gaw. Anyone who lands that many shots on Jason deserves to tell the tale.

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Imagine all the deaths you could have prevented if someone had saved Jason.

jason-sad.jpg

Was just thinking that. Save jason from drowning. Pamela would still be crazy though. He would eventually become a killer down the road.

Pamela trains Jason and they work together as a team killing people.

• Like 1

Just now, GhostWolfViking said:

Was just thinking that. Save jason from drowning. Pamela would still be crazy though. He would eventually become a killer down the road.

Pamela trains Jason and they work together as a team killing people.

OR she focuses her mania on being the best darned camp cook Crystal Lake ever saw and trains Jason to be a world class chef.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

OR she focuses her mania on being the best darned camp cook Crystal Lake ever saw and trains Jason to be a world class chef.

Yes, I would love to be served some human chili by Jason the chef :lol:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

I would save Alice in a heartbeat. I had a crush on her when I was a kid, and seeing her killed in the beginning of Part II was devastating. Why didn't she go back to California?

I kind of wish Mark would've survived. I guess Jason is an equal opportunity killer, and won't discriminate.

Edited by krttucker2017
Wrong word, could've was switched to would've

1 minute ago, krttucker2017 said:

I kind of wish Mark could've survived. I guess Jason is an equal opportunity killer, and won't discriminate.

I don't know about that. He left the kids off easy imho.

• Like 1

Will always be Shelly. Really the only character in the movies that actually has somewhat of an arc and grows as a person outside of the final girls/guys. Also just felt like his story was unfinished and I think everyone wanted to see him finally get the girl