Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

Jurassic World: Evolution

rs_355x210-140404140948-tumblr_moohomos1

It's happening!!! I have been waiting a long time for this. I never thought they'd make a sequel to JP:OG (one of my favorite games) and this successor is bound to surpass it.

Updated graphics, hybrids, legendary musical score, etc. I hope there's a visitor or first person mode as well. It'd be nice to explore the park you created, as well as see the dinosaurs to scale.

I just hope they put more of an emphasis on the dangers of a dino breaking out. Judging from the trailer that just might be the case.

• Like 1

I was shown this yesterday- looks like fun, definitely something I'm interested in. I'm not embarrassed to say I have the platinum trophy for Lego Jurassic World on PS4. :) I love dinosaurs.

• Like 1

I plan on getting this. Jurassic Park is my favorite film and I still own Jurassic Park Operations genesis, The lost world Jurassic park and Jurassic Park warpath. This game is on my list. I'll be streaming this a lot when it comes out. PS4 is the system I'll be using because I know my computer won't handle this xD  

As both a Jurassic Park fan and a theme park nerd, I'm very excited for this. The potential is endless as I will definitely spend hours trying to one up Islands of Adventure's Jurassic Park area.

But most importantly, I can't wait to unleash velocipators onto park guests when I'm bored.

20 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

As both a Jurassic Park fan and a theme park nerd, I'm very excited for this. The potential is endless as I will definitely spend hours trying to one up Islands of Adventure's Jurassic Park area.

But most importantly, I can't wait to unleash velocipators onto park guests when I'm bored.

I've been doing this for awhile now xD I just put in some cheats and just watch the guests flee in terror 

• Haha 1

I absolutely can not wait for this to finally come out!!!  Been waiting for some sort of upgrade from JP Operation Genesis for what, over a decade now?!  I think it’s out sometime this summer.  The only thing that I’m a little worried about are the multiple islands.  I hope that you don’t have restrictions with the dinos.  The islands seem like a fun challenge, but I want one big island to unleash crazy potential.  I can’t find any info on that though.

check out their FB page.  They have more videos and an introduction to a few of the dinos in the park! 

• Like 1

And the moral of the trailer is... either build 2 fences or deploy guns. 'Non Lethal' just means I need at least 2 guys to get killed and wreck another jeep!

Looks fun, I might actually get it when it comes out. So is the game about defending the park from AI dinosaurs that want to break out or is it a more sort of business expansion management game? Part of me just wants to let as many dinosaurs destroy as much as possible!