I ❤️ A.J.

You guys like metal music?

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Metal music hates you too. ;)

I'm glad metal music hates me. :)

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

I'm glad metal music hates me. :)

Metal music is sorry. Metal music didn't mean that. Metal music just has a lot on it's plate right now and is really stressed out. Metal music likes you just fine as a friend.

• Like 1

I mostly hang out on the pop metal edges with bands like Korn, Disturbed, Tool, Metallica, etc. 

I am of an age where I went from the super 80's of Phil Collins straight to Guns n' Roses and Nirvana. From there is is just a short slide down the heavier music ladder with Alice in Chains. 

I am also a big fan of rap rock fusion. If you are in to the heavier side of this I recommend Cypress Hill Skull and Bones (bones). The lyrics are a bit ho hum but the sound is pretty damn good. 

Cannibal Corpse, Skinless, Deicide, Diabolic, Toxic Holocaust, Bloody Phoenix, Insect Warfare, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Suffocation, early Dark Throne, Burzum, Hateplow, Amebix, GoatWhore, Skeletonwitch, Behemoth, Brutal Truth to name a few. I prefer guttural vocals, blast beats. Loud, hard, fast, Brutal metal over the poppy stuff, though Dio is the man. 

I used to love the soundtrack to Brutal Legend, the Jack Black voiced game for Xbox360. I spent a couple hours just driving around to the shredding soundtrack.

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't hate you, Moe. ;) Metal does.

Then metal can hate me all metal wants to. ;) 

On 28/08/2017 at 0:56 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Metal music is sorry. Metal music didn't mean that. Metal music just has a lot on it's plate right now and is really stressed out. Metal music likes you just fine as a friend.

Well metal and I will go shopping and will see metal music is a good friend 

• Like 1

Love metal, punk, alternative, industrial and synth rock too.

Used to hate pop but lately be it maturity or just a different taste, I'm starting to appreciate some of it. 

26 minutes ago, matisangry said:

may i suggest my band? 

http://www.thedamesmn.com

(sorry for the shameless plug. i couldn't resist.) 

I listened to bits of your songs to see if anything caught my ear. Most of the time that someone posts their band I don't find anything I'd like but I really liked "Lex Talionis". Great riff and I love the feedback swell after the intro.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I listened to bits of your songs to see if anything caught my ear. Most of the time that someone posts their band I don't find anthing I'd like but I really liked "Lex Talionis". Great riff and I love the feedback swell after the intro.

thanks, man! 

CattleDecapitation, Gojira, Cynic, Mastodon, CradleofFilth, Korn, Amon Amarth, Alestrom, Slipknot, and Mudvayne to name a handful.

I love all music that takes skill to create and work to play live. 9/10s of rap, pop, r&b, hip hop, hasnt bin even half decent since 2000s if even that late. The only genre that consistantly gets better through the years is metal. 

Metal is life.

51 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

CattleDecapitation, Gojira, Cynic, Mastodon, CradleofFilth, Korn, Amon Amarth, Alestrom, Slipknot, and Mudvayne to name a handful.

I love all music that takes skill to create and work to play live. 9/10s of rap, pop, r&b, hip hop, hasnt bin even half decent since 2000s if even that late. The only genre that consistantly gets better through the years is metal. 

Metal is life.

my band played with mastodon a few times back in the day. those guys are great. 

i love 90s death metal - carcass, entombed, death, cynic. some of the new stuff is good but most of it sounds the same to me. I'm also a fan of thrash. slayer, overkill, municipal waste... great stuff. 

I really dig noise rock. the band WHORES. absolutely slays. their album Gold is one is the best "metal" records of 2016. 

2 hours ago, matisangry said:

my band played with mastodon a few times back in the day. those guys are great. 

i love 90s death metal - carcass, entombed, death, cynic. some of the new stuff is good but most of it sounds the same to me. I'm also a fan of thrash. slayer, overkill, municipal waste... great stuff. 

I really dig noise rock. the band WHORES. absolutely slays. their album Gold is one is the best "metal" records of 2016. 

Ahhh how cld i forget DEATH?!?!?

I havent heard WHORES yet, ill look em up. Not gunna lie, i hipe the whole band is trashy metal chicks lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Ahhh how cld i forget DEATH?!?!?

I havent heard WHORES yet, ill look em up. Not gunna lie, i hipe the whole band is trashy metal chicks lmao

sadly, three metal dudes. 

I've been digging listening to the "Old School Metal" playlist on Spotify while I play Friday the 13th. Idk why, but I love to listen to Judas Priest while I play this game, especially Living After Midnight.