I just need to get something off my chest.

I didnt play Friday the 13 some time now and I just wanted to play it today, but noooooooo!!
I got in 8 different matches and every time, there was always somebody that teamed up against me without any reason.
People was working with jason (they were friends) 
I DIED 8 MATHCES in a row as the first person every time.

This game got so toxic in so short time!
Nobody plays the game as it should be played..

What is going on with this team killing/trolling trend in this game?
I know they are gonna disable team killing soon, but its not gonna stop people to work with there jason friend or just killing us with the car.

Give us some sort of report system, I got so tired of this BS today that I just straight up uninstalled the game....

Im sure im not the only one that experienced this BS...

BTW sorry for my English 

1 minute ago, Pisko said:

I just need to get something off my chest.

I didnt play Friday the 13 some time now and I just wanted to play it today, but noooooooo!!
I got in 8 different matches and every time, there was always somebody that teamed up against me without any reason.
People was working with jason (they were friends) 
I DIED 8 MATHCES in a row as the first person every time.

This game got so toxic in so short time!
Nobody plays the game as it should be played..

What is going on with this team killing/trolling trend in this game?
I know they are gonna disable team killing soon, but its not gonna stop people to work with there jason friend or just killing us with the car.

Give us some sort of report system, I got so tired of this BS today that I just straight up uninstalled the game....

Im sure im not the only one that experienced this BS...

BTW sorry for my English 

Hey @Pisko, what platform do you play on? A network of friends playing together is a great way to get away from the type of match that is frustrating you.

Check the updated ToS.  There is a way to report these players.  You'll want to begin recording your matches, though.  However, with those recordings, you can send in reports.  

Again, all the information to do so is in the ToS.

NthnButAGoodTime - Im playing on the PS4 :)

Dapper Dragon - Good to hear that, because I just recorded 2 of these guys just in case..
Im gonna send the clips to them 

@Pisko, check out the thread below. If you like what you see, send me a PM with your gamertag and I'll get an invitation out to you.

24 minutes ago, Pisko said:

NthnButAGoodTime - Im playing on the PS4 :)

Dapper Dragon - Good to hear that, because I just recorded 2 of these guys just in case..
Im gonna send the clips to them 

Yeah what @NthnButAGoodTime said. I found a solid ps4 community in the thread he just shared with you.