I ❤️ A.J.

What kind of beer do you drink?

image.jpeg.6700a1aef36cf0a54b64f1e452917353.jpeg    image.png.9cb899662de8eb6358b6298cbf782681.png   image.jpeg.35409fcd74518accd76356cdec0b692c.jpeg   image.jpeg.a7dfebab1e4a1df18b01db30d9c0e61f.jpeg  image.jpeg.10a4858f3fce3e74373459460840fb71.jpeg  

And Of course Guinness.....sadly I was out of space for a picture, but we all know what it looks like, and how wonderful it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

APHRd8b.jpg

For Friday the 13th and National Record Store weekends.

Dude I just got back from a cool little record store in my town called retro. The still sell 8-tracks, cassettes, vinyls, and cd's spent 100 in rebuilding my collection. got some overkill, megadeth, slayer, soulfly, early sepultura (Max Cavalera era) and Pantera. Sadly my cd's got stolen when moving from GA to TN. Well on the way to rebuilding. Great prices. Some of the cd's as low as $3.99. And I am a cd/vinyl collector versus the whole digital craze. Something about it sounds better and you get the album art.

I've been drinking Stella Artoris for a year now, but lately I've been drinking Miller lite.......................I don't know, must be suffering from depression or something...............cdffdfe6a88bb2f5723b49c012bfc6dc36cb4356

48 minutes ago, Fathom said:

I've been drinking Stella Artoris for a year now, but lately I've been drinking Miller lite.......................I don't know, must be suffering from depression or something...............cdffdfe6a88bb2f5723b49c012bfc6dc36cb4356

ROFLMFAO!!!!:lol:

I mostly drink Bud Light, Iron Horse, Guinness, Budweiser and Coors light.

Just now, Freddie Mercury said:

I mostly drink Bud Light, Iron Horse, Guinness, Budweiser and Coors light.

Those aren't very "in character" selections.

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Those aren't very "in character" selections.

Well, I like to shake things up. I did it with my music. So, may as well do it with me drinks. :P

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Well, I like to shake things up. I did it with my music. So, may as well do it with me drinks. :P

I suppose most of those fall into a Crazy Little Thing Called Love phase. :D

13 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I suppose most of those fall into a Crazy Little Thing Called Love phase. :D

True, but some of us unfortunately also fall into the "i want it all" state as well. :D

Btw, this topic needs closing: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18409-the-developers-take-pleasure-by-trolling-the-players/

It's another " complain about the update not being out today" topic. <_<

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Dude I just got back from a cool little record store in my town called retro. The still sell 8-tracks, cassettes, vinyls, and cd's spent 100 in rebuilding my collection. got some overkill, megadeth, slayer, soulfly, early sepultura (Max Cavalera era) and Pantera. Sadly my cd's got stolen when moving from GA to TN. Well on the way to rebuilding. Great prices. Some of the cd's as low as $3.99. And I am a cd/vinyl collector versus the whole digital craze. Something about it sounds better and you get the album art.

No Queen?!?! I'm heart broken @jameson87:(

1719.jpg

This was originally brewed here in San Antonio. Back when I was in High School we had a friend that worked at the brewery. His job was to destroy all the misfilled bottles at the end of the day. They bottled quarts on Fridays and after school we would go and load the trunk of the Caprice with as many quart bottles as would fit. We'd drive across the highway to Mission ice and for $2 we'd ice it down. 

They brew it up in Dallas now but it still tastes as great as it did all those years ago. There's nothing as good in the 100+ degree Texas summer than an ice cold Lonestar while floating on the Gaudalupe river.

28 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

True, but some of us unfortunately also fall into the "i want it all" state as well. :D

Btw, this topic needs closing: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18409-the-developers-take-pleasure-by-trolling-the-players/

It's another " complain about the update not being out today" topic. <_<

No Queen?!?! I'm heart broken @jameson87:(

Funny thing is, my older things, like Van Halen, Queen, Rainbow, Dio, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc were in a different box and overlooked or left untouched thank god. Or I would have probably dropped $200 dollars today. Just found the shop by chance and was like a kid in a candy store. Was so giddy! Yeah, I am a nerd for music. Except rap and techno, I hate that shit. Just my preference. Still tons of older I do need to build up though. Need me some Stevie Ray Vaughn and Allman Brothers to finish their discography out.

Edit:Then I can get back to rounding out my vinyl collection and Queen will be at the top of the list with Black Sabbath.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

All about the album art my friend! I love old shops like that.

I've never drank regular beer. I drank Captain Jameson when I turned 21, then tried Jack Daniels, then I tried two different brands of whine. I frankly like red wine most. I can drink a good amount without the alcohol kicking my ass.

This is the most excited I have ever been over a $5 purchase!

2r3xi80.jpg

• Like 1

e78c83b0-2e6d-468f-8301-115801ef3c06.jpg

My basement currently. Too long to list what all is in there. Tag me and ask if you want to know.

Had this one at the Slayer show.

IMG_20180609_194519.jpg

Red Strip or Yeungling, not sure.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Had this one at the Slayer show.

My buddy went to the Slayer show in Houston last week. Wanted to go, but had to stay home for health reasons. Unfortunately, I can't add to this thread any more My beer drinking days are over.

Is there some sort of northeastern American beer tradition tied to the 22nd-31st of July? Asking so I can appear more knowledgeable than I am.

Do I look like a Pussy? Of course, I want Tequelia in my beer! :D

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Is there some sort of northeastern American beer tradition tied to the 22nd-31st of July? Asking so I can appear more knowledgeable than I am.

Nevermind. I figured it out. That's Shark Week, and Narragansett is the beer Quint crushed on the boat. Beer trivia question at work.

e8HUULS.gif

2588_GANS_BeachTowel4cp_mech2_HR.jpg

I made it six days without alcohol, then I drank two beers at a place called Mellow Mushroom (pizza joint), and it's now been twelve days since then. My goal is to quit for good, but I'll definitely miss it. I've honestly never been full blown drunk, but I do like the taste of beer. I've tried beer, hard cider, rum, and vodka, and only liked the beer. I've tried Budweiser, Coors Light, Dos Equis Lager, Rolling Rock Extra Pale Ale (i think that's what it's called?), Pabst Blue Ribbon, Blue Moon Belgian White, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Kentucky Cougar Ale, Old Milwaukee Best Ice, Guiness Extra Stout, and Heineken. Out of the eleven beers I tried, I didn't like Budweiser and Heineken at all, I thought Coors Light, PBR, and Guiness were just okay, the rest of them I thought were really good. My absolute favorite is Rolling Rock, Dos Equis is a close second, and a third runner would be Kentucky Cougar Ale, even though I only really had a sip of it 

To break it down more thoroughly since I'm insanely bored:

Budweiser- 5/10

Coors Light- 4/10 in can, 8/10 in glass bottle. You can call me crazy, but it tastes insanely weird in a can to me even if I pour it. I have no idea why. 

Dos Equis Lager- 9/10

Rolling Rock- 9.5/10

PBR- 7.5/10

Blue Moon- 8/10 (my friends all hate it, I think it's underrated)

Sam Adams- 8.5/10 

Kentucky Cougar Ale- 9/10

Old Milwaukee Best Ice- 8/10

Guiness Extra Stout- 7.5/10

Heineken- 6/10