What kind of beer do you drink?

Some favoirtes:

Michelob - Amber Bock, Sam Adams - Chocolate Bock, Amber Bock

Straub - Special Dark, Doppelbock, Troegs - JavaHead Stout, Mad Elf,

23 hours ago, Erik13E said:

Some favoirtes:

Michelob - Amber Bock, Sam Adams - Chocolate Bock, Amber Bock

Straub - Special Dark, Doppelbock, Troegs - JavaHead Stout, Mad Elf,

Used to love Mad Elf. Had it this year and it tasted like cough syrup with lots of alcohol. I do love Troeg's though. Can't wait for their Crimson Pistol IPA in spring.

Have you tried East end's Night of the Living Stout? Or the brewery up by Slippery Rock that makes an IPA called Old Two-Niner(after Phil Bourque)? Those are a couple of my local favs. If you know where Sharp edge Creekhouse is, that is down the street from me. I love going there for happy hours.

Here are my choices for playoff football weekend:

qNRm82B.jpg

• Like 1

I have not, I've heard of it. Just  haven't had a chance to try it. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thank you. THOSE pictures are great too!

6nGDf4h.gif

5RyDpmm.gif

I have to say, for those that enjoy cooking with their alcohol: if you have a sweet tooth, either make a sauce for a dessert or some brownies out of the above pictured New Holland Dragon's Milk. Great strong dessert beer.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I have to say, for those that enjoy cooking with their alcohol: if you have a sweet tooth, either make a sauce for a dessert or some brownies out of the above pictured New Holland Dragon's Milk. Great strong dessert beer.

I can speak with authority that a good beer can sub for milk or water in a number of baking recipes, both sweet and savory.