I ❤️ A.J.

What kind of beer do you drink?

86 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2017 at 10:03 AM, Truth said:

Anything from New Glarus. Can't get it  outside of Wisconsin so it's a nice little treat when I do get it. Definitely my favorite though

I really like New Glarus.  Spotted Cow is probably my favorite.  I like their Oktoberfest one too.

I've been drinking regularly for the past several months now.  I'm talking about 2 or 3 beers almost every night when I get home from work.

Its actually gotten to the point where if I don't drink, I don't sleep very well, which concerns me.  I think I'm gonna take the rest of the month off and restart next month.  Maybe pick certain days as my designated drinking days.  

1 hour ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I've been drinking regularly for the past several months now.  I'm talking about 2 or 3 beers almost every night when I get home from work.

Its actually gotten to the point where if I don't drink, I don't sleep very well, which concerns me.  I think I'm gonna take the rest of the month off and restart next month.  Maybe pick certain days as my designated drinking days.  

Yeah, with that kind of pace, you're asking a lot from your system. Be sure to drink lots of water during your month off.

2 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I really like New Glarus.  Spotted Cow is probably my favorite.  I like their Oktoberfest one too.

Fuck yeah! Spotted cow and two women are my favorites. My buddy is actually getting some today.

1 person likes this

Iron City Beer!  Because you don’t get internet beer muscles like these from petting kitty cats!! 

19 hours ago, JBSLICK33 said:

Iron City Beer!  Because you don’t get internet beer muscles like these from petting kitty cats!! 

Lol you have to be from the 412... no one else drinks Iron Shitty. Hahahaha it's like Baltimore has Matty Bohemian "Nasty Bo." 

c4Mjsp9.jpg

My choices for this weekend. Don't like the taste of Mad Elf much anymore, but at 11%, only takes a few to get the job done. Watched the The Thing and drank an Old Man Winter last night. Way to bring in the 23° weather.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really like green bottle beers...Stella, Heineken, Steam Whistle (local for me), Carlsberg...etc.

Also a big fan of wheat beers. Side Launch (again, local) Wheat is one of the best beers I've ever tasted, especially for the summer months.

Ace Hill is another great Toronto (GTA) beer.

I'll drink pretty much anything that isn't a Stout though.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, AldermachXI said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really like green bottle beers...Stella, Heineken, Steam Whistle (local for me), Carlsberg...etc.

Also a big fan of wheat beers. Side Launch (again, local) Wheat is one of the best beers I've ever tasted, especially for the summer months.

Ace Hill is another great Toronto (GTA) beer.

I'll drink pretty much anything that isn't a Stout though.

I think I'm pretty much the same.  I like almost every style except stout.  Although there is something called a "black and tan" which is a pale ale with Guinness on top, or a "black and blue" which is the same thing, except blue moon instead of a pale ale.

Ask your bartender next time you go out.

7 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I think I'm pretty much the same.  I like almost every style except stout.  Although there is something called a "black and tan" which is a pale ale with Guinness on top, or a "black and blue" which is the same thing, except blue moon instead of a pale ale.

Ask your bartender next time you go out.

I've tried them. Not a fan. I just can't do stouts at all. I mostly stick to Pilsners.

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

I've tried them. Not a fan. I just can't do stouts at all. I mostly stick to Pilsners.

Yeah most people don't like stouts.  For some reason, that's all they drink in Ireland though.  Don't know why exactly.