I ❤️ A.J.

What kind of beer do you drink?

On 8/23/2017 at 2:20 PM, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I prefer a stout of any kind really. The Darker the better. It's funny because once I got used to them the ones I used to enjoy became less enjoyable because they lacked the abject bitterness and flavor. It was like going from smoking Full Flavor Cigarettes to ultra lights. Not bad but just....not as good? Barring that though Shiner is always a welcome friend and brewed just a couple of hours SE of here. So we usually get all the good stuff.

Have you tried Rasputin Imperial Stout or Sierra Nevada's Norwhal?

oc9iIgu.jpg

My picks for the weekend. Although Night of the Living Stout is one of my favs.

19 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Have you tried Rasputin Imperial Stout or Sierra Nevada's Norwhal?

oc9iIgu.jpg

My picks for the weekend. Although Night of the Living Stout is one of my favs.

I've had Rasputin. I'm gonna keep my eye out for Night of the Living Stout.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Have you tried Rasputin Imperial Stout or Sierra Nevada's Norwhal

I have not but I will certainly keep my eyes peeled for it. I'm always up for a good stout

On 8/25/2017 at 4:29 AM, Emperiex said:

Same here, I prefer weed more than anything.

Beer is cool, but in all honesty I'd rather just have liquor. It gives me a better buzz & on average tastes better, imo. Hell, now that I think of it I don't think I've had a beer for over a year now. Vodka and Gin (and no, I don't mean at the same time lol) is the way to go. ;)

i drink beer from time to time but not often. at this point in my old age, i get full before i get drunk drinking beer and the hangover is usually worse than alcohol.

smoking is preferred. always. 

fun fact: if i'm playing this game, i definitely am smoking. 

On 9/6/2017 at 2:32 AM, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Picked up some pumpkin for the upcoming season.

@Moe9999633 if you like pumpkin pie then you might like some of these.  That beer you had at the party was probably some watered down disgusting foul tasting college shit.  I'm all for cheap beer every once and a while when I'm on a budget, but there's some nasty shit out there.

Actually, I think you said you were 15 once.  Ignore what I said.  But yeah, there's a lot of different types of beers with different tastes and different brewing methods.  You might like some craftier stuff.

IMG_2501.PNG

On 9/6/2017 at 5:14 AM, Moe9999633 said:

I will try and I'm 16 I shouldn't be drinking 

17 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

@I ❤️ A.J. I tried the pumpkin beer u said it was ok but for pumpkin things I'm gonna stick with pumpkin soup and pumpkin spice lattes 

Hey, @I ❤️ A.J., do laws about contributing to the delinquency of a minor cross international waters? :P

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hey, @I ❤️ A.J., do laws about contributing to the delinquency of a minor cross international waters? :P

If you look at the post, I told her to ignore what I said.  Shit.  I can't be held responsible for these kids.  Hell, they're just gonna do it on their own anyways.  I first got started drinking when I was 16.

• Like 1

Just now, I ❤️ A.J. said:

If you look at the post, I told her to ignore what I said.  Shit.  I can't be held responsible for these kids.  Hell, they're just gonna do it on their own anyways.  I first got started drinking when I was 16.

I know. I used your full quote. I just felt like rattling your cage. How are you doing?

26 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I know. I used your full quote. I just felt like rattling your cage. How are you doing?

Oh my old stinky ass is doing alright, thanks for asking.  I haven't had any beer in a few days though.  A new record.

28 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Oh my old stinky ass is doing alright, thanks for asking.  I haven't had any beer in a few days though.  A new record.

That was vivid. 

I ran into something over the weekend that I wanted to post to this thread, but the boards were down, and the memory did not remain...

20 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

That's like the go-to drink for white girls.

I really don't like it. I drink it because my friends like it from Starbucks I really don't like anything besides there ice coffees 

9 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Everybody just about has a taste when underage I know I did when 15 I think it was. My dad usually let me have a sip of his beer never did like the taste of it

11 hours ago, Davidt said:

Everybody just about has a taste when underage I know I did when 15 I think it was. My dad usually let me have a sip of his beer never did like the taste of it

Today my dad gave my little brother a drink of his beer my brothers only 6 years old 

25 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Today my dad gave my little brother a drink of his beer my brothers only 6 years old 

Never too young to try it I suppose lol

Just now, Davidt said:

Never too young to try it I suppose lol

I was next to my brother when he drank it and he decided to spit it at me

• Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 7:30 AM, Moe9999633 said:

Idk about 6!  Lol.  Little young.

55 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Idk about 6!  Lol.  Little young.

He is very young 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:56 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

I haven't had this since I lived in Dayton, OH. Delicious and hearty. Sierra Nevada just made a bourbon barrel aged version of their Norwhal that is good and strong.  I like Founders' Breakfast Stout a bit more.

aLdwXt7.jpg

My haul for the weekend. Troeg's Mad Elf, Southern Tier Chocolat Oranj, Bell's Double Cream Stout. A few Great Lakes Nosferatu's, on Pumking, and a few Atwater Vanilla Java Porters (one of my favorite beers)

Anything from New Glarus. Can't get it  outside of Wisconsin so it's a nice little treat when I do get it. Definitely my favorite though