Something I've wanted for a long time in this game is character customization. Not change their facial features, but be able to change their hairstyle, hair color, facial hair, body hair, makeup, etc. That would also make everyone look different and unique.

P.s. being able to change facial features would be cool, but it doesn't really bother me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Something I've wanted for a long time in this game is character customization. Not change their facial features, but be able to change their hairstyle, hair color, facial hair, body hair, makeup, etc. That would also make everyone look different and unique.

P.s. being able to change facial features would be cool, but it doesn't really bother me.

I like the idea being a person who lovesss to make my counsellors or characters or just myself in general look good

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I like the idea being a person who lovesss to make my counsellors or characters or just myself in general look good

Same. Every time I play the Sims I spend most of the time creating them lol.

25 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I actually did the same spend more time creating character than playing the game

• Like 2

My wife is often frustrated with me because when I game I tend to build and then loose interest.

With sports games, it is team building. I will spend hours trading and free agenting, all before playing a single game. I will structure the rosters and all of that... then play half a game and go.... nope, not feeling it. And don't get me started on picking a team. The phrase "picking a team" is now short hand in my house for any kind of hard decision, or long drawn out decision process.

I do not buy wrestling games any more because I spent all my time creating a wrestler.

After running through games like Fallout and Skyrim, I spend days of my time building mod load outs, with the intention of making "The Ultimate, Immersive, Efficient, Exciting" run through. Then, a day after I start, a new mod comes out and I have to start all over again.

I shudder to think about what kind of process it would be to customize a character which will then die within 10 minutes. That mau actually be a reason both for and against customization. People will become attached to their characters if they get to build and customize them. Will they want to risk those creations? It would make fighting for survival more urgent and realistic; however, it might make having the character die fast more painful as well. This could create more harsh feelings and anger.

Upgrading stats would destroy the thing that separates each character. BUT customisation yes please. I want a baseball fan Kenny and a Speedo Chad :lol:

21 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I only play sims to make my sim look good 

On 8/21/2017 at 7:35 PM, PrestonDelRey said:

Yes I agree, everyone looks different and all unique so I think they should make a customization. :)