I think it would be a good idea if there was something called "repair assist" in the game

HOW IT WORKS:

I pick up a part (for example the car battery) and I take it to the car.

I then drop it for someone else to put in (which they put in successfully)

The person who puts the part in obviously still gets the full xp but the person who dropped it off for them would get half the xp (I think you get 50xp for the repair so you would get 25xp for the "repair assist")

WHY THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GAME: 

In my experience there have been plenty of times where I have been a character like Jenny and I have taken parts to the car or the boat and dropped them off for someone else to use to repair and I feel you should reward the person who helped get the part to the destination as well as the person who repaired the thing in need of a repair. 

Now to make it fair I don't think everyone who picked up the part prior to putting the part in should get xp (as this would cause people to exploit it) I think it should just be the last person to have had the part in hand before the person used the part to repair what was in need of a repair.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Liam4312 said:

I think it would be a good idea if there was something called "repair assist" in the game

HOW IT WORKS:

I pick up a part (for example the car battery) and I take it to the car.

I then drop it for someone else to put in (which they put in successfully)

The person who puts the part in obviously still gets the full xp but the person who dropped it off for them would get half the xp (I think you get 50xp for the repair so you would get 25xp for the "repair assist")

WHY THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GAME: 

In my experience there have been plenty of times where I have been a character like Jenny and I have taken parts to the car or the boat and dropped them off for someone else to use to repair and I feel you should reward the person who helped get the part to the destination as well as the person who repaired the thing in need of a repair. 

Now to make it fair I don't think everyone who picked up the part prior to putting the part in should get xp (as this would cause people to exploit it) I think it should just be the last person to have had the part in hand before the person used the part to repair what was in need of a repair.

I agree, I feel sometime when I play as parts  runner for my group my role get under appreciated with the XP reward at the end. When finding key parts and getting them to right place quickly is a huge part to a successful escape.

• Like 1

I think that the Xp-system woudl need to be rewritten alot.

Doing objective tasks should give much higher xp gain. I would like to se at least double.

Also, doing assist should give almost the same XP. Stuff like placing items close to objectives. Stunning Jason close to somebody else. Extra high when the somebody else is doing something objective related. Picking up people with the car/booat should also gain xp.

People just running around should get significantly lower xp gain. 

• Like 1

I can get behind this but instead of repair assist I would like points given after you die when someone takes something you had. 

Though I can't see that happening because it would mean they would have to program some kind of item ownership parameter.

16 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

The game doesn't need to give out "millennial" points.

I see it as promote teamwork and resolving objectives.

It borders on the "I wish Tiff had one or two more repair points" concern, wanting to want. And since most of the runners drop and go, rather than protecting the fix, they dont need bonus points.

You get 100-150 XP for stunning Jason enough to let a repair get done and have the time for the fixer to get away from Jason- earn those points, instead.

14 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I feel like the game does this already.

Not really in XP according to me. Repairing the car to enable 4 to escape gives almost the same XP than just running around i the woods doing nothing.

• Like 1

Most parts are near the car, or in the adjacent cluster. If you're taking a part where it goes, you're saving maybe ten seconds over an Adam or AJ, except you can't actually finish the job, and your monster ping is blowing cover for your repair characters. And if you're running gas across the map...

Take your 5, or earn the 150.

You can potentially earn 100xp on a car repair.

1. You go and put in the battery or gas (50xp)

2. Someone comes later and puts in the other part you didn't. You get the XP for that too. You don't get XP for starting it, but hey you also get "found a part" XP.

Why are there complaints? The same thing happens if you damage Jason and he is subsequently de-masked. You get XP for having "helped".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You can potentially earn 100xp on a car repair.

1. You go and put in the battery or gas (50xp)

2. Someone comes later and puts in the other part you didn't. You get the XP for that too. You don't get XP for starting it, but hey you also get "found a part" XP.

Why are there complaints? The same thing happens if you damage Jason and he is subsequently de-masked. You get XP for having "helped".

100 xp is to little according to me.

Counselors gain between 600 and 900 XP per match (Average). Jason gets on average about 1500 XP (Average). You play counselors more and Jason less statistically. Seems about right. You get more for playing Jason, but get him fewer times. I don't really see an issue unless you just want to level up faster.

Leveling up beyond 32 is mostly pointless because you have all the meaningful content by then. It is just clothing unlocks. :::shrug::: Unless you are just concerned with the "perception" of experience in game based on level. I've seen level 50+ players play like noobs and I've seen some very clever lower level players that impressed me with their grasp of tactics.

I could be just me, but level means almost nothing past a certain point (a low one at that). I do hope GUN add more meaningful content for higher level players, but at this point this topic seems like it is arguing over table scraps.