So I quickly made an edit of someone who team killed me. He was supposedly team killing multiple games beforehand in which I wasnt apart of as to why I dont have more clips of this bulls**t. I'm posting this out of hope that he gets banned because things like this is why I've stopped playing it. Hope you enjoy!

1 minute ago, JasonKILLER said:

Why is that Jason Tbaging without a mask on? Is that a new Jason skin?

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

Well Chad did get a bit angry 

2 hours ago, Robert_Barton said:

So I quickly made an edit of someone who team killed me. He was supposedly team killing multiple games beforehand in which I wasnt apart of as to why I dont have more clips of this bulls**t. I'm posting this out of hope that he gets banned because things like this is why I've stopped playing it. Hope you enjoy!

Report this to www.jasonkillsbugs.com.  Posting it here doesn't do much other than for us to just watch out for the guy but you are reaching a small percentage of the player base.  If you want action, post to the website above.  

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

I had no idea team killing was a problem in this game. It's hardly ever talked about.

I know right, this is the first I've been hearing about it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I know right, this is the first I've been hearing about it.

Thank Buddha Robert Barton signed up to let us know. I'll be on high alert now.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

I'm already getting the fire nation army ready 

AQkLQ2j.gif

3 hours ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Have patience, the end of this sort of thing is coming soon. Likely within the next week or so.

I'm not condoning this type of action, unfortunately, it will be WORST when friendly fire is removed for public matches. Those people will mess games up by hiding key items and pretty much nothing can be done about it.

It's been said a lot but the best thing to do is play with a group of friends so these situations become limited. 

I'm just happy they are leaving friendly fire on for private matches because they bring out some pretty funny moments when it happens on accident.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Sheesh, you and @Ghostboy20 are salty today!

Wait, I think I mean the old salty, like cantankerous pirates, not the new salty, like sore losers. Oh my god salty is changing too fast for me!

That reminds me of this other longwinded thing that barely has anything to do with this!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Sheesh, you and @Ghostboy20 are salty today!

Wait, I think I mean the old salty, like cantankerous pirates, not the new salty, like sore losers. Oh my god salty is changing too fast for me!

That reminds me of this other longwinded thing that barely has anything to do with this!

When you work in the salt mines all day you get covered in salt. 

• Like 1

are you sure he TK'd you? maybe you falling and couldn't get up, should have had a life alert. you do know that TK'ing isn't a ban-able offense right and I'm pretty sure calling out an individual on the forum is frawned on if not against the rules?:)