Sign in to follow this  
BomBarton

Gameplay after Level 101! Devs please read!

download.png.a605d256e43f2935ac139dd2d3b90780.png

I play on xbox one and have been level 101 for a couple weeks now. I think it would be a great idea to add a type of prestige system to the game, so that players that hit max can still level up. I have still been active on the game and enjoy playing with my friends, but miss leveling up. This would also be beneficial to players that are still looking for perks that they want because of the CP boost you get every time you level.

Please post any ideas for icons to put next to the level. I think it would be cool to put different Jason masks next to the level. Big fan of the game and series add me on live if you wanna play.                      GT: BomBarton       Counselors killed: 1089       

PA3Ma3sJCQAE8HTg.jpg-large.thumb.jpg.0c6f4a0b30574ba72b61146e5b85e9c6.jpg download.jpeg.fe76cbf7b32336d7655a8b2e1e386219.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BomBarton said:

download.png.a605d256e43f2935ac139dd2d3b90780.png

I play on xbox one and have been level 101 for a couple weeks now. I think it would be a great idea to add a type of prestige system to the game, so that players that hit max can still level up. I have still been active on the game and enjoy playing with my friends, but miss leveling up. This would also be beneficial to players that are still looking for perks that they want because of the CP boost you get every time you level.

Please post any ideas for icons to put next to the level. I think it would be cool to put different Jason masks next to the level. Big fan of the game and series add me on live if you wanna play.                      GT: BomBarton       Counselors killed: 1089       

PA3Ma3sJCQAE8HTg.jpg-large.thumb.jpg.0c6f4a0b30574ba72b61146e5b85e9c6.jpg download.jpeg.fe76cbf7b32336d7655a8b2e1e386219.jpeg

I like this idea. Reminds me about doing leveling in BO zombies 2 and 3 about masks and icons you were getting for leveling. I don't think this game will stop at level 101. They will do something on its time. The game is still fresh, its still new. So it needs time. I still need 21 levels for 101 so soon here i come lol

Correct me if I am wrong though but in those games if you prestige you effectively lose all of your perks/abilities and unlocks in order to level up don't you? Can't imagine having to re-roll for the epics that are so hard to come by at times. I'd rather  have my  Jason's unlocked and the perks I have vs. getting a thumbs up sticker  on my hockey mask

Prestige is kind of silly. The grind for leveling up is so boring. If anything, I'm glad I'm done with it and that I've hit max level. Now I don't worry about surviving every game. I can just have fun with it and sacrifice myself or give someone else the boat/car to escape.

If the CP is what you want, maybe have your XP total keep going up, but every set value you get a bonus set of CP like you would for leveling.

CP earns are the biggest hurdle in my opinion, outside of that not a lot of reason to keep going up the ladder right now once you get to level 31. Unless you want to give 'Nessa some fancy pink/leopard track suits

1 hour ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Correct me if I am wrong though but in those games if you prestige you effectively lose all of your perks/abilities and unlocks in order to level up don't you? Can't imagine having to re-roll for the epics that are so hard to come by at times. I'd rather  have my  Jason's unlocked and the perks I have vs. getting a thumbs up sticker  on my hockey mask

Brother if we talk about BO Zombies for example then yes you do lose all of your perks but just standard ones and to get them back is very easy you are able even to unlock them pernamently after every graduation if i'm correct now and if i remember it good. Also, no one said it would lose all of your perks. And it depends about what perks we talking, you know in my opinion most of them and their low % is just useless. It is better than nothing and i understand that but for example like 7, 8 or 13 or 15% to something is really change that much? Nearly nothing like to the point you don't even see this difference that much.

1 hour ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Prestige is kind of silly. The grind for leveling up is so boring. If anything, I'm glad I'm done with it and that I've hit max level. Now I don't worry about surviving every game. I can just have fun with it and sacrifice myself or give someone else the boat/car to escape.

If the CP is what you want, maybe have your XP total keep going up, but every set value you get a bonus set of CP like you would for leveling.

Okay but why would you worry about surviving every game? it's just a game, isn't it? And this is not a mmorpg game so i would not call it really like grinding. You get max level 101 and its fine but what would be wrong if it would be going to like 1001 ? For me it can stay as 101 and never change but i do like idea of prestige.

And about worry while playing.. i don't know guys maybe im totally from diff World but i never like worry or stress when Jason is on me or killing me what ever. I saw many people like they go in what i say PANIC MODE GAMING, stressing etc.. and then they make lot of mistakes being killed after all. For me it is totally just game. If i die, I'm dead. No stress at all.

22 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Okay but why would you worry about surviving every game? it's just a game, isn't it? And this is not a mmorpg game so i would not call it really like grinding. You get max level 101 and its fine but what would be wrong if it would be going to like 1001 ? For me it can stay as 101 and never change but i do like idea of prestige.

And about worry while playing.. i don't know guys maybe im totally from diff World but i never like worry or stress when Jason is on me or killing me what ever. I saw many people like they go in what i say PANIC MODE GAMING, stressing etc.. and then they make lot of mistakes being killed after all. For me it is totally just game. If i die, I'm dead. No stress at all.

Because I actually enjoy playing the game and surviving. Pretty sure that is the purpose of playing the game as a counselor. And during the grind, you kind of need to be able to survive to get the most XP. I was just saying that my playstyle has changed at max level because now I can have fun and do stupid stuff and instead of focusing on getting the most amount of experience in every game.

I just have a dissenting opinion, and I don't think that prestige belongs in a game like this.

I feel that players should be rewarded more for their high level! We should be rewarded something more for all the hard work grinding to level 101 like unlocking the ability to use 4 perks instead of 3 or something like a new ability for when you play as Jason.  I did enjoy unlocking new jackets for Adam but for the most part a lot of the outfits I unlocked look similar to older clothes. For example, I got so disappointed when I reached a high level in the 90s and find out the new counselor outfit I unlocked would look similar to what I unlock at level 20 or something. In other games I play online it would reward players with new guns or something like better moves and ability the higher level you are to give you more of a edge over lower level players. I just think it would be awesome if F13 could apply something like that to the game.

Honestly I was hoping there'd be more than 101 levels. The only thing that kept me from reaching max level was the shitty internet service I was using at the time...after that issue was dealt with I was level 101 in no time. I think eventually they'll add more levels as well as more things to spend CP on. I have almost 200,000 CP & nothing to spend it on. Even if I tried spending it on a few new perks, there's still no way I'd spend it all.

I'd love for them to add in things like different attires for Jason and what not that you have to spend CP to get. Truthfully, I'm hoping when they add in the new Jason + new counselors that getting them revolves around spending CP. Otherwise, it's just gonna keep stacking up until it's at a ridiculous number (can you imagine having a million CP haha).

Definitely do not want to have perks reset. I have 16 epic perks and sell the rest of them, still going for all of them. Doesn't have to be a prestige system but i definitely want to see more levels added, don't care about rewards, just want to keep leveling up while i'm playing. 

Bump and a half. I know its all about the in game experience but working towards something as a bonus is nice too.