Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

That reminds me, you are right, you didn't say it would suck, you described a game mode that in my mind would suck. Also, from the tone of your emotionless black and white characters, I kind of felt like you thought it might suck just a little too. Sorry if I am projecting there.

All other points were also valid.

I feel like I became the unofficial spokesperson for the single player alliance.

I had three points, and they were all kind of pro Gun, and now I think I was elected the damn mocking jay or something.

I totally understand what you are saying.  It is weird they removed mentions of SP, I just think we are jumping the Gun(pun intended) on it.  Often times I try to put myself on a realist type of view point which often times makes me look negative and my style of typing doesn't help.  I read everything without emotion so I type the same way thinking other people read it the same.  

I really want an SP because I hope it is more than what I think it will be but I am also not setting the bar too high for myself.  My motto for video games and sometimes life is, "Expect the worse, hope for the best".  You will never be disappointed that way.  I hope SP will be more than what I said but I don't expect it to be.  Not saying that is a bad thing or it will suck if it does turn out that way, just that I don't expect it to be more than that.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how Russian showed up as soon as someone else left this conversation.  Not saying thats how it is for certain but the timing is interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Funny how Russian showed up as soon as someone else left this conversation.  Not saying thats how it is for certain but the timing is interesting....

attachment.php?attachmentid=157706&d=149

So, uh, what were we talking about again? Right! Single player!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Funny how Russian showed up as soon as someone else left this conversation.  Not saying thats how it is for certain but the timing is interesting....

The Russian was a big fan of someone in this thread though!

The thing I deleted the russian was referring to,in one of his last posts was, in soviet russia, forum reports you. I was worried it would be too old a reference, and I saw that I had double posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

New account? It's my first and last account and probably post here so no idea from where you get it. Are you a God and you know everything or what? I didn't attack anyone. Read my posts all over again.

Quote

I'm off. Too many kids here who just got life problems like cold or they only can talk and swear because something is out of the way they wanted it.

@Definitelynotjason i hope people like you from online world, real world will be dead soon in future. Because of trash minds like you sometimes i do think that idea of N.W.O is really good. Why not to make you dead if you are a trash in the world? Useless people should die so yes i do agree a lot with what is mentioned on Georgia Guidestones. Hope it will be done and over pretty soon. 

Quote
  20 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

You Muricans too and even more We Russians ate you on the... breakfast everymorning. All you USA know is how to feed people with this all bullshit theories that u love you much. You can't live without them. You just keep talking same bullshit all the time. Muricans you are all dead. Your technology won't help you. Your fake moon trips, fake ufo evidences, fake NASA evidences. You love it and you believe in that shit. That's why you are trash and that's why your own goverment fuc* you so much.

1. Yes, let's read your posts again.

2.You wished for people to be dead in the real world soon. I would call that a verbal attack.

3. Your first point is just dumb. I know what you meant to say, and I understand the language barrier, so who really cares? But, on the second point, again you talked about death to a group of people. I have a hard time believing your translation skills are that bad you meant exactly what you said. It doesn't matter that you went back and edited the post, people copied it before you made that edit.

I'm not going to say anything against Russians. I only know a few people from Russia, and one really good friend from Belarus. But I will say, what you said on here (and what @Jason4prez said "amen" to), was just hate talk. 

The OP of this thread mentioned that the subject had been quashed, but, you just kept going with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Yeah I have also said somewhere in here that a delay is ok. These things happen.

The thing this thread boils down to is:

It is the same old argument as before with Gun. Just tell us what is going on! % days ago it was, when will there be content, what is going on with my content? Why haven't they said anything?

Now they have said something.

Not what I or the OP really wanted to hear, but meh, such is life.

But I also said, there very well might be a good reason for this, and we should wait and see.

That was before all the single player mu;lti player nonsense.

It is a lack of information I do agree but getting angry over not getting single player when multiplayer there are some new things coming to hold us over. Honestly I was expecting a delay, they might not delay it and this patch will have single player who knows at the moment.  

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Delays?! In the video game industry?!

Well I never...

I get that people are upset over it. But delays always happen for good reason. This bumpy launch set everything back a month or two. A rational person will get over it in 5 seconds.

Is that why there has been riots? Thought it had something to do with the eclipse coming. Guess I was wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck. He's still here.

False alarm everyone. Just don't quote (feed) the troll and carry on with the SP discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Fuck. He's still here.

False alarm everyone. Just don't quote (feed) the troll and carry on with the SP discussions.

Dude if you want me to leave tell me I'm fine with that as long as it's civil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussianRoulette said:

The things you listed here are not evidences at all. You could create that, don't you? It is not my fault that we can edit our post even if someone post after. It is like changing a mind 

You are right i hate USA but i have nothing against US Citizens. Maybe only that most of them are like grey mass feed with bullsh*t and doing big halo.

USA has made up most of stories that are going around, created lot of terrorist groups so now their citizens got a lot of racism inside against people from middle east. The youngest country that went high to the top by stealing from others, built up on slaving others. I don't expect you to agree with me because it is clear that you will defend your country.

I'm not defending anything. My point is, this bullshit has nothing to do with the original subject of the thread. Go ahead and hate the US, your opinion of the country I live in doesn't affect me one way or the other. But, I don't think this is the platform for political arguments. You have plenty of places on the internet to go do that. 

And your point about "You could create that, don't you?" You, me, and everyone else in this thread knows that I didn't create it. It was copied directly from what you posted. So, go ahead and hate the United States and anything else you feel like despising. Just try to stay on topic. That's all we're asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All in all I think SP will be delayed. But with a 2 month set back on launch issues should that really surprise anyone? It does suck but it was predictable

@Rexfellis read my post above :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It is a lack of information I do agree but getting angry over not getting single player when multiplayer there are some new things coming to hold us over. Honestly I was expecting a delay, they might not delay it and this patch will have single player who knows at the moment.  

Is that why there has been riots? Thought it had something to do with the eclipse coming. Guess I was wrong. 

Agreed, anger and pessimism are not really warranted in this case. No news isn't always bad news, and Gun has shown that exact thing in the past.

Anything else is speculation and conjecture. I fear that the way this thread devolved, we missed a chance though to get maybe a little something that came from not the support twitter.

There was a small part of me that was just hoping that Ben might show and say, stay positive kids, with a little thumbs up! Some times a small subtle nod is all that is needed. But again, such is life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Fuck. He's still here.

False alarm everyone. Just don't quote (feed) the troll and carry on with the SP discussions.

tumblr_or7f0xOFJK1vkzuj9o1_500.gif

On topic.

SP is not late as of yet, so I think people should just chill and wait. Speculative chicken little threads aren't helping much.;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

I'm not defending anything. My point is, this bullshit has nothing to do with the original subject of the thread. Go ahead and hate the US, your opinion of the country I live in doesn't affect me one way or the other. But, I don't think this is the platform for political arguments. You have plenty of places on the internet to go do that. 

And your point about "You could create that, don't you?" You, me, and everyone else in this thread knows that I didn't create it. It was copied directly from what you posted. So, go ahead and hate the United States and anything else you feel like despising. Just try to stay on topic. That's all we're asking.

I'm stopping from that point. You may not believe me and i don't expect that at all. That was part of what i need and what i'm doing the now from mine work side so that's why i edited posts. It wasn't checking you or anyone here. Maybe kind of but now is all okay i hope. I'm leaving this topic for your about SP.

 

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

All in all I think SP will be delayed. But with a 2 month set back on launch issues should that really surprise anyone? It does suck but it was predictable

@Rexfellis read my post above :)

a kiss :* for you and now be happy. Bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

All in all I think SP will be delayed. But with a 2 month set back on launch issues should that really surprise anyone? It does suck but it was predictable

@Rexfellis read my post above :)

I did read it, but you posted that while I was typing mine. I'm done with that particular conversation. Actually, I'm done with this thread entirely. It started out pretty civil, devolved into petty arguments, and then devolved into some mind-numbing ridiculousness. I hope the "new guys" finds a niche on here, everyone deserves a voice. It's just sad when that voice is the same boring rhetoric that you can see on any political "news" show or website.

I just hope that if this thread continues, it is about the original topic, and not the ravings of lunatics. :) 

Play nice kids!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Agreed, anger and pessimism are not really warranted in this case. No news isn't always bad news, and Gun has shown that exact thing in the past.

Anything else is speculation and conjecture. I fear that the way this thread devolved, we missed a chance though to get maybe a little something that came from not the support twitter.

There was a small part of me that was just hoping that Ben might show and say, stay positive kids, with a little thumbs up! Some times a small subtle nod is all that is needed. But again, such is life.

Yeah the support twitter isn't really helpful lol But now people are freaking out because the official twitter tweeted out about the eclipse and now people think Jason X is coming out 

 LQGZub.gif

However my brother and I were talking about how tomorrow could be the day we get the patch. For Sony they sometimes do DLC releases in the store on Tuesday so maybe tomorrow we might get something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Son of a... 

I open a thread I'm interested in, preparing to comment, leave to go stare at the sun for a few hours and come back to scorched Earth?

I missed you guys.

armyofdarkness-quotes-slept-too-long.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Son of a... 

I open a thread I'm interested in preparing to comment, leave to go stare at the sun for a few hours and come back to scorched Earth?

I missed you guys.

armyofdarkness-quotes-slept-too-long.gif

We are still enjoying the scorched earth 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any news so far about patch for Multiplayer from today? I already heard few times about some coming out tomorrow but people just talking. 

 

SP is coming out summer 2017. Day and month as date is not confirmed yet but it will happen 2017. Don't worry guys. You will get it and hopefully it won't be a bad surprise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

There was a small part of me that was just hoping that Ben might show and say, stay positive kids, with a little thumbs up! Some times a small subtle nod is all that is needed. But again, such is life.

I would be highly surprised if that guy ever did anything for this community other than post an update once a month.  You are right, something as simple as that would help the situation but you wont find it here.  Sadly the F13 community is ran by themselves which is why their is so much chaos when it comes to information.  We have no one interacting with us(especially on their own official forums) to build that bond between developer and consumer/fan.  Instead our main source of information is F13 Support on Twitter and they can barely get anything right 90% of the time.  When they do get it wrong, they claim it was a random "customer service rep not part of the team".  @Randygbk does an awesome job when he can but he isn't the CM and the interaction is few and far between because he is the EP.  His Periscope video and Twitch stream were awesome.  @wes gives updates from Twitter every now and then which is cool and nice but those are things the CM should be doing to engage the community.  

Simple Dev Diaries or weekly updates go a long way.  Show some simple concept art or do a live video from the office just to say hi to the community.  Something that makes it seem they even remotely care about us rather than just the money we have already given them.  We don't need major groundbreaking updates all the time but an insight to what is going on would be nice.  That is what every good Community Manager does for their game.  Builds a healthy and informed community.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

I would be highly surprised if that guy ever did anything for this community other than post an update once a month.  You are right, something as simple as that would help the situation but you wont find it here.  Sadly the F13 community is ran by themselves which is why their is so much chaos when it comes to information.  We have no one interacting with us(especially on their own official forums) to build that bond between developer and consumer/fan.  Instead our main source of information is F13 Support on Twitter and they can barely get anything right 90% of the time.  When they do get it wrong, they claim it was a random "customer service rep not part of the team".  @Randygbk does an awesome job when he can but he isn't the CM and the interaction is few and far between because he is the EP.  His Periscope video and Twitch stream were awesome.  @wes gives updates from Twitter every now and then which is cool and nice but those are things the CM should be doing to engage the community.  

Simple Dev Diaries or weekly updates go a long way.  Show some simple concept art or do a live video from the office just to say hi to the community.  Something that makes it seem they even remotely care about us rather than just the money we have already given them.  We don't need major groundbreaking updates all the time but an insight to what is going on would be nice.  That is what every good Community Manager does for their game.  Builds a healthy and informed community.  

He still shows up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason4prez said:

Dude if you want me to leave tell me I'm fine with that as long as it's civil

So are you RussianRoulette too? Because pretty sure the response about him still being here was about him. Either way the conversation is about SP. So again let's get this back on topic.

 

12 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Son of a... 

I open a thread I'm interested in, preparing to comment, leave to go stare at the sun for a few hours and come back to scorched Earth?

I missed you guys.

armyofdarkness-quotes-slept-too-long.gif

Lol felt the same but I think we have managed to get it back on course somehow.

 

11 hours ago, TacoKiller said:

Are there any news so far about patch for Multiplayer from today? I already heard few times about some coming out tomorrow but people just talking. 

 

SP is coming out summer 2017. Day and month as date is not confirmed yet but it will happen 2017. Don't worry guys. You will get it and hopefully it won't be a bad surprise

I agree with this right here, and not sure how close we are to patch drop or if it is speculation at this point.

 

12 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah the support twitter isn't really helpful lol But now people are freaking out because the official twitter tweeted out about the eclipse and now people think Jason X is coming out 

 LQGZub.gif

However my brother and I were talking about how tomorrow could be the day we get the patch. For Sony they sometimes do DLC releases in the store on Tuesday so maybe tomorrow we might get something. 

Wow people will look for signs in everything lol

 

12 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

All in all I think SP will be delayed. But with a 2 month set back on launch issues should that really surprise anyone? It does suck but it was predictable

@Rexfellis read my post above :)

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jameson87 & @Baba Ganoosh be careful not to double post. I have merged your posts. If you have something you would like to add without conversation in between please use the edit button. 

Single player is still occurring. Lack of news on it is due to not having any at the current time to announce. Single player is still being worked on and an announcement will be made when details are available to share. 

Now a cautionary tale for all members but first and foremost if there is an issue do not feed into the issue because you are only making it worse. Also doing so will also put you in some hot water for your participation. Make sure you use the report button and do not engage in the argument. 

Two user accounts were banned permanently from accessing this forum. It is a violation of the forum rules to create secondary accounts for any reason. Doing so will get you banned from the forum permanently. Now if you decide to use that account to troll you are just asking to be caught sooner than later. As you can tell I investigated the issue and gave you the result of that investigation. Only reason why I am explaining this is to stress the importance of following the rules. With newer members on the forum you should take time to review the rules. I wanted to make it explicitly clear that these rules are enforced and regardless of your reasons do not create secondary accounts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

I totally understand what you are saying.  It is weird they removed mentions of SP, I just think we are jumping the Gun(pun intended) on it.  Often times I try to put myself on a realist type of view point which often times makes me look negative and my style of typing doesn't help.  I read everything without emotion so I type the same way thinking other people read it the same.  

I really want an SP because I hope it is more than what I think it will be but I am also not setting the bar too high for myself.  My motto for video games and sometimes life is, "Expect the worse, hope for the best".  You will never be disappointed that way.  I hope SP will be more than what I said but I don't expect it to be.  Not saying that is a bad thing or it will suck if it does turn out that way, just that I don't expect it to be more than that.  

You have my complete outlook on life sir! I call it pessimism for optimistic reasons!! When you expect trhe worst, you aren't disappointed. When it isn't that bad, you are happier with meiodcrity! Haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×