6 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Sorry then man, what can i more say? But trust me that i met and there is a lot of people talking some bullsh*t just for compassion man. You def did met them too. I did not say that this guy did it. I can say sorry but why i should if i don't even know if what someones saying here is a true? I don't say everybody lies but come on... If i sounded before like a dick then call me a dick.

But okay okay... sorry to the guy i believe owner of topic. I did not want at all be rude but i see it seemed to be so SORRY from me and take care 

I have to be 100% clear here...

I had a cold! A man cold!

The cancer thing was a friend.

I am in no way pretending to be sick or anything else. I had to spend my gaming time with my friend was all I was saying. That and I had some sniffles and a headache.

Dude, just friggin' stop. Every time I turn around you are impugning my character. You called me a bullshit gamer, like literally. You can't go, I'm not saying you are a thing but you have all the characteristics of a thing and think you are getting away with not attacking a person.

Ok, you're right, I may have taken some shots at your's too. Let's just end it now.

ust=1503424292820260

8 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Actually, that is exactly what they used to have. Now it is gone. It used to say, single player coming summer 2017 on steam and on the website. They removed it from the website and from steam.

And furthermore, what is up there now? Big amounts of hey look bikinis coming soon. New Jason coming soon. New map coming soon. It doesn't say which jason or map, jsut hey stuff lots of stuff coming soon stuff for stuff stuff.

So yeah, why can't I have a single player coming soon page?

Hey what if they removed all mention of new maps and jason and bikinis tomorrow, didn't say why and never talked about it? Wouldn't you wonder why?

My point has been almost entirely centered on, where did our news go? Why no mention. The official twitter's last mention of single player was june 28.

The support twitter is not a sign of anything. Standard PR response to anything anyone says and you do not have an answer. Working on it, more soon.

I am the positive one on this. I still think this is a sign of a big marketing roll out.

But please, this isn't me saying hey you guys got your news where is mine, it is literally, hey, what the hell? You have deleted all mention of this other thing!

Exactly thank you for understanding what this topic is about. Good show.

Good god...Who cares?

It'll be out when it's ready.

Yes, they'll miss their goal of "Summer 2017"...Oh the outrage! Fuck Gun Media and all that other stuff people love to say at a time like this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I posted this before. The official support page posted something on the 18th of this month. I know that we all take what is said there with a grain of salt, but, it is all we have to go with right now. I'm not sure what else people want to hear. They have said that it is "a work in progress", and they do not have a definite date for SP release yet. 

Was that the same day they posted that Jason can be killed just fine with his mask on?

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Good god...Who cares?

Yes, they'll miss their goal of "Summer 2017"...Oh the outrage! Fuck Gun Media and all that other stuff people love to say at a time like this.

Finally a sensible person 

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I have to be 100% clear here...

I had a cold! A man cold!

The cancer thing was a friend.

I am in no way pretending to be sick or anything else. I had to spend my gaming time with my friend was all I was saying. That and I had some sniffles and a headache.

Dude, just friggin' stop. Every time I turn around you are impugning my character. You called me a bullshit gamer, like literally. You can't go, I'm not saying you are a thing but you have all the characteristics of a thing and think you are getting away with not attacking a person.

Ok, you're right, I may have taken some shots at your's too. Let's just end it now.

ust=1503424292820260

I'm not impugning your character and i'm never said you are bullshit gamer. Look English isn't my first language and this also may be a case in a lot of misunderstanding. Like i write something but i really mean something differente because of my language barrier. Im sorry for that for the situation happened.

I don't understand why people don't want play with you at all that why i mentioned about some stupid things but forget it man... I got xbox and i would not see a problem at all to play with you even if you are invisible player. I can play with everyone unless this guy is not team killer

• Like 1

Good god...Who cares?

I think people are mad because they said summer 2017 and that's what people are upset about. Im fine if it gets delayed since we are getting three maps and new stuff lol 

Good god...Who cares?

Yes, they'll miss their goal of "Summer 2017"...Oh the outrage! Fuck Gun Media and all that other stuff people love to say at a time like this

Was that at all said in this thred? No, so why waste a post for sarcastic rubbish.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I think people are mad because they said summer 2017 and that's what people are upset about. Im fine if it gets delayed since we are getting three maps and new stuff lol 

Delays?! In the video game industry?!

Well I never...

I get that people are upset over it. But delays always happen for good reason. This bumpy launch set everything back a month or two. A rational person will get over it in 5 seconds.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Good god...Who cares?

hahaha hell yeah... i agree.

We talk about hostility in this topic but what comes if something is not done on its time? millions of people are showing their hostility to team. Here will be the same if it won't be on summer 2017. Then people will get mad but most of them don't even see how hard work the team made. They don't at all. It is only about date...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I have also said somewhere in here that a delay is ok. These things happen.

The thing this thread boils down to is:

It is the same old argument as before with Gun. Just tell us what is going on! % days ago it was, when will there be content, what is going on with my content? Why haven't they said anything?

Now they have said something.

Not what I or the OP really wanted to hear, but meh, such is life.

But I also said, there very well might be a good reason for this, and we should wait and see.

That was before all the single player mu;lti player nonsense.

edit to address lat @TacoKiller post.

Missing a dealine is ok. Not telling people you are going to miss a deadline is serious business. That is what costs businesses money. People are in general far more ok with delays than they are with hiding it.

It was like when I was kid and I did something wrong, I would get punished far worse if I lied about it or tried and failed to cover it up. Sure I might get in trouble for breaking a glass, but trying to hide the pieces of glass was worse, and then saying no daddy, I did not break that glass was the worst.

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Delays?! In the video game industry?!

Well I never...

I get that people are upset over it. But delays always happen for good reason. This bumpy launch set everything back a month or two. A rational person will get over it in 5 seconds.

True and in my opinion anyway single player isnt even what their focus should be on anyway. Single player to me is a mode I will grind out for the 5 acievements and then never touch it again. Its not the reason I wanted or bought the game. 

• Like 1

lol sorry, I admittedly didn't read much of the thread at all. My point was simply that the topic at hand hardly requires the essay-like replies you're feeding each other.

Should they update us? Not if it isn't good news. This community had shown how they'd handle that.

It'll come when it's ready.

• Like 1

Just now, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

True and in my opinion anyway single player isnt even what their focus should be on anyway. Single player to me is a mode I will grind out for the 5 acievements and then never touch it again. Its not the reason I wanted or bought the game for. 

Exactly same here. it is mostly for one time to get it done and that's it. When i bought Friday the 13th on xbox i have't got idea at all that there will be something like SP. never heard about it but i still bought the game. I did it only because of multiplayer

• Like 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

lol sorry, I admittedly didn't read much of the thread at all. My point was simply that the topic at hand hardly requires the essay-like replies you're feeding each other.

Should they update us? Not if it isn't good news. This community had shown how they'd handle that.

It'll come when it's ready.

Good day!

Have we met? I am long winded windbag.... the third.

I write essay like responses to all the yes or no questions in this forum!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Exactly same here. it is mostly for one time to get it done and that's it. When i bought Friday the 13th on xbox i have't got idea at all that there will be something like SP. never heard about it but i still bought the game. I did it only because of multiplayer

Yes the game is a multiplayer based game 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

True and in my opinion anyway single player isnt even what their focus should be on anyway. Single player to me is a mode I will grind out for the 5 acievements and then never touch it again. Its not the reason I wanted or bought the game. 

I say this with tongue in cheek.

Chicks in bikinis is not why I bought this game, so why are they spending time on that?

You aren't wrong, and yeah they probably should spend resources wisely. They are a company after all. They are in business to make money to one extent or anouther. If bouncing boobies in tiny yellow poka dot bikinis (and there had better be a yellow poka dot bikini) is what is going to eartn them money, then no matter how much I want single player, I cannot gripe about it.

25 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I posted this before. The official support page posted something on the 18th of this month. I know that we all take what is said there with a grain of salt, but, it is all we have to go with right now. I'm not sure what else people want to hear. They have said that it is "a work in progress", and they do not have a definite date for SP release yet. 

Pretty much this.  They are giving out updates but they just don't have a page for it on the website.  Either way, its not like it will be an epic campaign.  Its going to be an MP match with bots and objectives.  Not really much you can talk about for that.  Like Rex has said, take F13Game Support's Twitter with a grain of salt.  My confidence in @GunMedia_Ben to actually lead this community is extremely low but even I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he would allow these guys to mislead the community that much.  They get asked this question numerous times a day and this is their response every time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussianRoulette said:

@Definitelynotjason how fun is to read what you are talking about here. You talk, you get mad you say you leave then you come back... acting like a kid or uncontrollable man. Some here faced you so you get mad like a little child so you start talking about beating up or their lifes but you are probably the one who is ''one punch'' and out. In Russia you would be eaten by everyone, even 10 yrs kids.

And your life problems, troubles... how others here care about it but they at first would leave you on the street dying. Online friends.

You are trash here and i'm telling you that no one here cares about you. By what i read you say, maybe your friend got cancer because of friendship with you? 

We already squashed this topic. Moving on..

@Definitelynotjason how fun is to read what you are talking about here. You talk, you get mad you say you leave then you come back... acting like a kid or uncontrollable man. Some here faced you so you get mad like a little child so you start talking about beating up or their lifes but you are probably the one who is ''one punch'' and out. In Russia you would be eaten by everyone, even 10 yrs kids.

And your life problems, troubles... how others here care about it but they at first would leave you on the street dying. Online friends.

You are trash here and i'm telling you that no one here cares about you. By what i read you say, maybe your friend got cancer because of friendship with you? 

Well that's one way to Introduce yourself to the forum...

Definitelynotjason is a cool guy. He's just passionate about this issue.

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Pretty much this.  They are giving out updates but they just don't have a page for it on the website.  Either way, its not like it will be an epic campaign.  Its going to be an MP match with bots and objectives.  Not really much you can talk about for that.  Like Rex has said, take this with a grain of salt.  My confidence in @GunMedia_Ben to actually lead this community is extremely low but even I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he would allow these guys to mislead the community that much.  They get asked this question numerous times a day and this is their response every time.  

I'm sorry, but people continuing to say a thing is going to suck anyway to a few people who really want a thing is not helping.

That tweet was from the same people who confirmed the masked Jason kill and also, a thousand other posts about a week ago that said, that twitter was bs and where is our multi player news. The support twitter has been mocked on here mercilessly for its lack of knowledge about the game. If it is unreliable, it is always unreliable until proven reliable.

They used to have a page for it. They deleted it.

They used to promote it on Steam. They deleted it.

This is not the same as no news.

It definitely IS odd if they've removed all mention of Single Player from Steam and other descriptions, if that's true.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

It definitely IS odd if they've removed all mention of Single Player from Steam and other descriptions, if that's true.

It is. It's also odd that they did even more mocap for single player just last month. If im not mistaken it takes a while to implement kills.

• Like 1

Double posted? You said something differente and now you edited that, deleting the words you wrote? Are you feel okay? You know what you want or you are just a poor guy without a word in real life?

The only person you hurting is yourself the now. Is the cold your matter the biggest problem of your life now? What a shame... That must hurt :(. Maybe take a paracetamol? Or take off from being here or in game?

So wrong on so many levels.