5 minutes ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

All I'm going to say is that's pretty harsh to say. I understand we don't know each other, and that everyone has their own problems.. But there is enough hostility in the world, and we should have a little compassion.. Even if you or anyone else doesn't agree, keep it in your thoughts and ignore. You never know what kind of time that person is going through.

In world but not in online world bro. In here everyone can wear a mask easily, talking some dream stories or other bullsh*t. Everybody got problems.  I said what i think brother. Someone wants to leave then the door is open. You are right about kind of time person is going thourgh but its not our business. 

If i can help i always do. In this game playing multiplayer and willing to be part of some group/team you cannot be invisible player. It doesn't match together. I never found anyone who all others did not want to play with unless it was some trash squeeker kid or a guy without a mic LOL. Done for me :)

21 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Then leave it man. No one here will cry. And i don't give a sh*t so stop writing about your real life things some cancers etc. No one business... If you are invisible player then this game is more like not for you... If something is not good enough for other people then why you care. There is a lot of people. Take your time and you gonna find a team.

By some time cause of my younger brother i had really messed up reputation on xbox. It was on the level ''Avoid me''. But even so i had no problem at all to find players and have fun playing.

What will change buying ps4 version? probably nothing. Anyway as you leaving... bye and take care. Its your life and its your problem.

Whoa dude! There is no reason for that hostility. He shared what was going on with his life probably to point out why he doesn't have a lot of patience with the game or with arguments online. @Definitelynotjason has been here for a while, and has contributed quite a bit to the conversations on here. What you said was rude and uncalled for and I personally believe you should apologize for it. Of course, you can tell me to fuck off too, but I don't care. You were out of line man.

8 minutes ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

All I'm going to say is that's pretty harsh to say. I understand we don't know each other, and that everyone has their own problems.. But there is enough hostility in the world, and we should have a little compassion.. Even if you or anyone else doesn't agree, keep it in your thoughts and ignore. You never know what kind of time that person is going through.

I agree with you 100%. Whether or not we agree on certain aspects of a video game is no reason for personal attacks. At the end of the day, this is just a video game.

In world but not in online world bro. In here everyone can wear a mask easily, talking some dream stories or other bullsh*t. Everybody got problems.  I said what i think brother. Someone wants to leave then the door is open. You are right about kind of time person is going thourgh but its not our business. 

No man, it is that mentality that makes online conversation so goddamned toxic! You think that because you are behind a wall of anonymity, you can just say whatever you want. Minimizing what the guy is going through because "everybody got problems" is just asshole behavior. Online or not. I say what I think too.

Edited by Rexfellis
To add a quote
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Whoa dude! There is no reason for that hostility. He shared what was going on with his life probably to point out why he doesn't have a lot of patience with the game or with arguments online. @Definitelynotjason has been here for a while, and has contributed quite a bit to the conversations on here. What you said was rude and uncalled for and I personally believe you should apologize for it. Of course, you can tell me to fuck off too, but I don't care. You were out of line man.

I agree with you 100%. Whether or not we agree on certain aspects of a video game is no reason for personal attacks. At the end of the day, this is just a video game.

See this is online world. For you there is hostility and for me not. I did not want to be rude at all brother. If someone have such big problem he better to speak someone around. This forum is not about posting some life problems. Also, i found many people doing some things like that just for compassion so thats why i don't care at all. Everyone here can say what ever he wants so you know. And i will not say fo to you cause i don't care too man.

9 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Then leave it man. No one here will cry. And i don't give a sh*t so stop writing about your real life things some cancers etc. No one business... If you are invisible player then this game is more like not for you... If something is not good enough for other people then why you care. There is a lot of people. Take your time and you gonna find a team.

By some time cause of my younger brother i had really messed up reputation on xbox. It was on the level ''Avoid me''. But even so i had no problem at all to find players and have fun playing.

What will change buying ps4 version? probably nothing. Anyway as you leaving... bye and take care. Its your life and its your problem.

You are still talking out of your ass.

1. You are right, no one would cry. I edited that out of my post because it was childish, and I regret it. Anyone interested in seeing me say a dumb childish thing can read your reply.

2. I will write about whatever I want to write about. The only people who can stop me are Gun and the mods.

3. I give reasons for what I say, not just opinions. I was stating I started a group on PC with some forum members, and then got slowed down because of real life stuff. That was my counter point to you calling me a bullshit player, or insinuating I do bullshit things. My bad play has been addressed before and I am not interested in discussing it here or with you at all.

4. Telling a person that a game is not for you smacks of the worst adolescent elitism. If it wasn't for me, I wouldn't be able to buy it or use it. Where you get partial credit is that yeah, the toxic and or annoying elements of an online game community are not for me, but I will try and avoid them.

5. I haven't the time to spend to develop a team on Steam. I have some of that real life stuff. I can ussually only play for an hour or so at a time.

6. My reputation is actually fairly good. Mostly because I do not spend time insulting people or cheesing out in games. I also tend not to jump to conclusions about other people and put my foot in my mouth. I then even more rarely double down on my assery by continuing to make a person feel bad once I notice i HAVE! I generally apologize and move on while making a self depricating joke. It makes people feel better and communicates that I do not take myself too seriously.

7. What will change is that there is an active ps4 group on here that aligns with the type of game I want to play. They are already active and inviting. I clearly was not equiped to build a community, they have a ready made one for me. That seems like it might be a pretty big difference huh?

8. No, you were the problem. Your attitude and insinuation upset me to the point where I acted poorly and made a bad decision. You are continuing to do this, but I am better now.

9. I do apologize to you and the community for losing my cool and being one of those, I will take my ball and go home people.

10. You come in to a thread and bad mouth me and the idea of a single player. Insinuate that we or it is not for this or that. Not cool man. You can have your opinion on things sure, but speaking about what you don't know, or intentionally making people feel uncomfortable is not cool. Your post was the only thing in this thread that was a real problem. Everything else was just opinion and conjecture. My problem was not my own, my problem was you and our interaction. While I have to take 50 percent of the blame for that, I do not have to let you off, or walk away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

We to be fair, the GTA series has always had SP involved.  People know it for its awesome campaign and SP is actually a main focus of the GTA series because of the sandbox world.  MP was just a recent addition to the series but since GTA 1. its always been about SP for GTA.  You can't really compare the situation because it isn't the same by any means.  I am not saying they should scrap SP by any means but right now their biggest sell point to this game(MP) isn't doing too well.  Thats why they are hyping up the DLC and all this content right now because that is its biggest user base.  Their is still roughly a month left.  As I said above, this post would have an actual point if summer passed and no mention of SP or anything was given to the community.  Right now, all you are doing is working yourself up over a situation that you created that isn't true, or to give you the benefit of the doubt, has been verified.  

That is why is said loosely compared.. The point was that SP is still the primary selling point to a game, or otherwise a crucial component. Even BF and CoD has SP. That was the point. And yes time will tell on the remaining time in summer if it will be released.

2 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

See this is online world. For you there is hostility and for me not. I did not want to be rude at all brother. If someone have such big problem he better to speak someone around. This forum is not about posting some life problems. Also, i found many people doing some things like that just for compassion so thats why i don't care at all. Everyone here can say what ever he wants so you know. And i will not say fo to you cause i don't care too man.

Well, have fun in your little "safe space" where you can say whatever you want with no repercussions. I hope you don't do it in real life, because you would get the everloving shit kicked out of you on the street with that kind of attitude.

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

1. You are right, no one would cry. I edited that out of my post because it was childish, and I regret it. Anyone interested in seeing me say a dumb childish thing can read your reply.

2. I will write about whatever I want to write about. The only people who can stop me are Gun and the mods.

3. I give reasons for what I say, not just opinions. I was stating I started a group on PC with some forum members, and then got slowed down because of real life stuff. That was my counter point to you calling me a bullshit player, or insinuating I do bullshit things. My bad play has been addressed before and I am not interested in discussing it here or with you at all.

4. Telling a person that a game is not for you smacks of the worst adolescent elitism. If it wasn't for me, I wouldn't be able to buy it or use it. Where you get partial credit is that yeah, the toxic and or annoying elements of an online game community are not for me, but I will try and avoid them.

5. I haven't the time to spend to develop a team on Steam. I have some of that real life stuff. I can ussually only play for an hour or so at a time.

6. My reputation is actually fairly good. Mostly because I do not spend time insulting people or cheesing out in games. I also tend not to jump to conclusions about other people and put my foot in my mouth. I then even more rarely double down on my assery by continuing to make a person feel bad once I notice i HAVE! I generally apologize and move on while making a self depricating joke. It makes people feel better and communicates that I do not take myself too seriously.

7. What will change is that there is an active ps4 group on here that aligns with the type of game I want to play. They are already active and inviting. I clearly was not equiped to build a community, they have a ready made one for me. That seems like it might be a pretty big difference huh?

8. No, you were the problem. Your attitude and insinuation upset me to the point where I acted poorly and made a bad decision. You are continuing to do this, but I am better now.

9. I do apologize to you and the community for losing my cool and being one of those, I will take my ball and go home people.

10. You come in to a thread and bad mouth me and the idea of a single player. Insinuate that we or it is not for this or that. Not cool man. You can have your opinion on things sure, but speaking about what you don't know, or intentionally making people feel uncomfortable is not cool. Your post was the only thing in this thread that was a real problem. Everything else was just opinion and conjecture. My problem was not my own, my problem was you and our interaction. While I have to take 50 percent of the blame for that, I do not have to let you off, or walk away.

See man, you got angry only because of some forum things on the internet. Take it easy man. I never said you defo do some bullshit or other things to people and thats a reason no one plays with you.  ''insinuating'' is better word. And i'm not continuing to do anything. You really need to chill out bud. I have nothing against you lol.

SP is a good idea but it is not like that the game will go down because there is no SP or something man and you know that. Maybe it was someone else who said that idk. I also wait to play SP but for me it will be only for one time :) Think what you want to. its your life. I'm not against and did not want to be rude. Take care man

24 minutes ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

That's is a very bias point of view to say that People who like SP is trash online. When in fact there are many other variables out there like, maybe being Jason whenever they want, or more role playing. I watched a video of players T-bagging Jason when he was knocked down. Although may be funny, it ruins the feel of the game coming from a movie. There is no way in hell that would happen in a Friday film. I frankly get sick of hearing peoples shit. Trash talking trolls who would get the shit kicked out of them in real life if they every talked to anyone like that the way they do. The point is it's a game and it should be played the way the buyer wants to play it. I don't talk mess against the person who loves MP games so It should be the same the other way around. Nuff said

Apparently in your sensitivity you forgot to read the last sentence where I said I am sure they are adequate players. I too am excited to enjoy the single player experience and play as Jason more often. We can agree there. After all, most of this discussion is biased as we are purporting our opinions. For example, my opinion is I don't approve of you harassing a game company over something that will come then crying like a child prior to deadline. Apparently you didnt go through the struggle of the xbox one patch where the limited game was rarely completing games.

As for your threatening response, anyone can get their ass beat in life. After all, let's watch the boxing match Saturday and see some top notch fighters, one will get beat. I am not a troll just because I disagree with your opinions. You're right, I can get beat up in life just the same as you or anyone here. Always someone bigger in life sir. Your argument is arrogant, ignorant, and filled with hostility. Chill on the internet tough guy stuff out. Feel free to say I am in the wrong and that you don't approve of what I am saying because you feel cheated, but I am telling you to have patience as it is still coming and quit whining before the deadline. Besides, you know nothing of who I am and zi dont know you. We are here to discuss the game. Smiley face emoticon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Well, have fun in your little "safe space" where you can say whatever you want with no repercussions. I hope you don't do it in real life, because you would get the everloving shit kicked out of you on the street with that kind of attitude.

And who is rude? Me or you? :) Read well and then answer to me brother. I said that online you can say whatever you want that it is not same like in real life so yes you are right i don't do it in real life. And don't tell me what my attitude is cause you know nothing about me. You take care too

6 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Just let it be man.. No one here needs to prove anything. we made a point that it was wrong to say. Just going to keep it going. Sorry for your troubles.  Lets just keep this thread focused on the topic.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Apparently in your sensitivity you forgot to read the last sentence where I said I am sure they are adequate players. I too am excited to enjoy the single player experience and play as Jason more often. We can agree there. After all, most of this discussion is biased as we are purporting our opinions. For example, my opinion is I don't approve of you harassing a game company over something that will come then crying like a child prior to deadline. Apparently you didnt go through the struggle of the xbox one patch where the limited game was rarely completing games.

As for your threatening response, anyone can get their ass beat in life. After all, let's watch the boxing match Saturday and see some top notch fighters, one will get beat. I am not a troll just because I disagree with your opinions. You're right, I can get beat up in life just the same as you or anyone here. Always someone bigger in life sir. Your argument is arrogant, ignorant, and filled with hostility. Chill on the internet tough guy stuff out. Feel free to say I am in the wrong and that you don't approve of what I am saying because you feel cheated, but I am telling you to have patience as it is still coming and quit whining before the deadline. Besides, you know nothing of who I am and zi dont know you. We are here to discuss the game. Smiley face emoticon.

Ye man i agree at all. That's why i am always laughing when other telling you some words about getting beaten up. For someone big there always is someone bigger. This is the way we call it here ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

Just let it be man.. No one here needs to prove anything. we made a point that it was wrong to say. Just going to keep it going. Sorry for your troubles.  Lets just keep this thread focused on the topic.

Exactly, he need to take it easy. it is just game. No idea how someone can get mad because of someone from online world. Come on boys it is not a sandpit... I'm sorry for your troubles too brother  @Definitelynotjason but as i said your life is your problem and you need to deal with it. If you still think i wanted or want to be rude you are mistaken and its again your problem.

I would love to help you but do i really can from this point? Plus next time if you want just ignore me, block me whatever. Hope you get better soon and lets really keep focusing on the topic.

Just now, TacoKiller said:

See man, you got angry only because of some forum things on the internet. Take it easy man. I never said you defo do some bullshit or other things to people and thats a reason no one plays with you.  ''insinuating'' is better word. And i'm not continuing to do anything. You really need to chill out bud. I have nothing against you lol.

SP is a good idea but it is not like that the game will go down because there is no SP or something man and you know that. Maybe it was someone else who said that idk. I also wait to play SP but for me it will be only for one time :) Think what you want to. its your life. I'm not against and did not want to be rude. Take care man

Actually, you are continuing, and not just with me.

You seem to think this isn't the real world, but it in fact is. I am a real person, having a real conversation with you right now, and you are being rude and dismissive. You made implications, which were out of line. Then when I pointed this out, you told me to basically f off and stop with the real world. Then you continued to talk to others as if nothing you say matters.

Everything we do matters. If you think what you are saying isn't a reflection of your character you are wrong. This is the unvarnished you.

The you without filter or perceived social repurcussions. Which is funny since you even pointed out you have felt repurcussions before.

They are there, whether subtle or in your face. Everything you do effects how others percieve you, and each and every person reading this thread is a person, and they are forming opinions and judgements based on what they read. Maybe it will never tie back to whatever your name is in the regular world, but yeah it matters.

It should also matter to you. It should matter because we as people examine the person we see in the mirror, and have to be ok with it. You can lie to yourself for only so long before the reality of the person you present to the world sets in.

I would suggest looking up the Johari window. It is a pretty good tool for self examination, teaching us the difference between how we see ourselves and how others see us. Everything we do, whether face to face or over the internet can have an effect on this. And heyt, it's not like the internet is permenant record or anything.

I'm not a multiplayer type of player.  I don't buy multiplayer-only games.  The only reason I bought F13 was because it was going to have single player.  

I can appreciate the folks that don't care about single player and aren't interested in that, but the game was advertised as having single player coming.  If they had never mentioned single player a bunch of us people who bought the game FOR single player would never have bought the game, much like Dead Til Daylight may be amazing but I know I'd never buy it because I'd never play it without single player options.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

That is why is said loosely compared.. The point was that SP is still the primary selling point to a game, or otherwise a crucial component. Even BF and CoD has SP. That was the point. And yes time will tell on the remaining time in summer if it will be released.

SP or MP being a primary selling point or crucial component all varies on the game genre and developers vision.  Right now for this game, MP is the primary selling point.  Those AAA titles have SP because they started with them.  It is a staple for those games because they have always had them.  Their main focus is always MP and that's why you constantly see additions to MP and not SP.  Most people buy those games for the MP and not SP.  Granted I love a good single player campaign but they are also developed by multi million dollar companies that have the resources to make SP and MP.  The SP here also isn't going to be some epic campaign like the examples you used.  Again, if you are thinking you are going to get something like that, you are going to be very unhappy.  I think the SP we will get will be fun but I don't put it past being like an MP game except with bots and objectives to complete honestly.  Its why I don't think they are making a huge hype for SP. 

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Nope just facts on ones opinion that is shared by many. Not everyone is like you that prefers MP. I just gave all the reasons why I disagree, and am not going to say them again. The attitude is possibly because of your direct attitude and your use of description. And yes your very Bias, read what you just posted. If I want to play a game in a certain mode, then that's my business. The topic is not about this nonsense your insinuating, it is about the fact of what's going on with SP. If you don't don't care about SP or just want to say " chill out" then maybe your in the wrong forum. You are entitled to your opinion but is it irrelevant to the topic. If it is not related to the topic then I will not respond to it. Bottom line.

10 minutes ago, Baba Ganoosh said:

Yeah, it is out of my system now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

And who is rude? Me or you? :) Read well and then answer to me brother. I said that online you can say whatever you want that it is not same like in real life so yes you are right i don't do it in real life. And don't tell me what my attitude is cause you know nothing about me. You take care too

Originally, you were the rude one. I answered with a little more attitude after that because of what you said. I have read every response in this thread. You are right, I don't know anything about your attitude in real life. But, it is easy to see the attitude behind your responses on here. Dismissing personal issues someone shared online as dreams, bullshit, and cries for compassion is just shitty. That is why I responded the way I did. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Calling somebody "brother" in a message does not negate everything else that was said. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy, but, I had a problem with what you said, and I voiced why I did. I don't know what online communities you are part of where it is considered cool to act like a dick to somebody just because it is not in person, but, that's really not the way it usually is here. Sure, there are arguments, and there are members that don't like each other. But, when it gets to the level that this one has gotten to, the thread is usually locked and sometimes people involved get banned for it. So, I'm done discussing this issue with you. Me and @Baba Ganoosh don't agree on the subject at hand, but, I have no interest in talking to you anymore. 

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Actually, you are continuing, and not just with me.

You seem to think this isn't the real world, but it in fact is. I am a real person, having a real conversation with you right now, and you are being rude and dismissive. You made implications, which were out of line. Then when I pointed this out, you told me to basically f off and stop with the real world. Then you continued to talk to others as if nothing you say matters.

Everything we do matters. If you think what you are saying isn't a reflection of your character you are wrong. This is the unvarnished you.

The you without filter or perceived social repurcussions. Which is funny since you even pointed out you have felt repurcussions before.

They are there, whether subtle or in your face. Everything you do effects how others percieve you, and each and every person reading this thread is a person, and they are forming opinions and judgements based on what they read. Maybe it will never tie back to whatever your name is in the regular world, but yeah it matters.

It should also matter to you. It should matter because we as people examine the person we see in the mirror, and have to be ok with it. You can lie to yourself for only so long before the reality of the person you present to the world sets in.

I would suggest looking up the Johari window. It is a pretty good tool for self examination, teaching us the difference between how we see ourselves and how others see us. Everything we do, whether face to face or over the internet can have an effect on this. And heyt, it's not like the internet is permenant record or anything.

Man i don't care about others opinions and judgements. Only God can judge me and before others start they better check if their hands are clean. But opinions? I don't care at all. It's not my business what others thinks brother. And yes i'm a good person in regular world as you said. I'm not J.C but i always do help if i can but do we really need to speak about it here? I don't think so.

I said clearly i never trust people online. You can tell me what ever i would love to hear etc. So nothing you say will make an impression to me.

Brother i saw and survived the war in 2006, 90% of people i met was just around when they needed something stabbing you from your back. There is much more but thats life and thats no topic to continue talking about it.

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Originally, you were the rude one. I answered with a little more attitude after that because of what you said. I have read every response in this thread. You are right, I don't know anything about your attitude in real life. But, it is easy to see the attitude behind your responses on here. Dismissing personal issues someone shared online as dreams, bullshit, and cries for compassion is just shitty. That is why I responded the way I did. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Calling somebody "brother" in a message does not negate everything else that was said. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy, but, I had a problem with what you said, and I voiced why I did. I don't know what online communities you are part of where it is considered cool to act like a dick to somebody just because it is not in person, but, that's really not the way it usually is here. Sure, there are arguments, and there are members that don't like each other. But, when it gets to the level that this one has gotten to, the thread is usually locked and sometimes people involved get banned for it. So, I'm done discussing this issue with you. Me and @Baba Ganoosh don't agree on the subject at hand, but, I have no interest in talking to you anymore. 

Sorry then man, what can i more say? But trust me that i met and there is a lot of people talking some bullsh*t just for compassion man. You def did met them too. I did not say that this guy did it. I can say sorry but why i should if i don't even know if what someones saying here is a true? I don't say everybody lies but come on... If i sounded before like a dick then call me a dick.

But okay okay... sorry to the guy i believe owner of topic. I did not want at all be rude but i see it seemed to be so SORRY from me and take care 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

What are they going to put up?  A tab for SP that when clicked has giant letters that say "Coming Soon"?  Right now the big push is fixing MP which is what is going to sell this game more than SP.  That is a fact.  This is an MP based game which will comprise for most of its users.  SP was promised and again as far as we know it is still in the works.  This hypothetical situation of them cancelling SP is pointless.  They said by summer and you still have roughly a month till summer ends.  This post would have an actual point if summer was already over and they missed the SP deadline without informing the community.  

Actually, that is exactly what they used to have. Now it is gone. It used to say, single player coming summer 2017 on steam and on the website. They removed it from the website and from steam.

And furthermore, what is up there now? Big amounts of hey look bikinis coming soon. New Jason coming soon. New map coming soon. It doesn't say which jason or map, jsut hey stuff lots of stuff coming soon stuff for stuff stuff.

So yeah, why can't I have a single player coming soon page?

Hey what if they removed all mention of new maps and jason and bikinis tomorrow, didn't say why and never talked about it? Wouldn't you wonder why?

My point has been almost entirely centered on, where did our news go? Why no mention. The official twitter's last mention of single player was june 28.

The support twitter is not a sign of anything. Standard PR response to anything anyone says and you do not have an answer. Working on it, more soon.

I am the positive one on this. I still think this is a sign of a big marketing roll out.

But please, this isn't me saying hey you guys got your news where is mine, it is literally, hey, what the hell? You have deleted all mention of this other thing!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Actually, that is exactly what they used to have. Now it is gone. It used to say, single player coming summer 2017 on steam and on the website. They removed it from the website and from steam.

And furthermore, what is up there now? Big amounts of hey look bikinis coming soon. New Jason coming soon. New map coming soon. It doesn't say which jason or map, jsut hey stuff lots of stuff coming soon stuff for stuff stuff.

Hey what if they removed all mention of new maps and jason and bikinis tomorrow, didn't say why and never talked about it? Wouldn't you wonder why?

My point has been almost entirely centered on, where did our news go? Why no mention. The official twitter's last mention of single player was june 28.

The support twitter is not a sign of anything. Standard PR response to anything anyone says and you do not have an answer. Working on it, more soon.

I am the positive one on this. I still think this is a sign of a big marketing roll out.

But please, this isn't me saying hey you guys got your news where is mine, it is literally, hey, what the hell? You have deleted all mention of this other thing!

I posted this before. The official support page posted something on the 18th of this month. I know that we all take what is said there with a grain of salt, but, it is all we have to go with right now. I'm not sure what else people want to hear. They have said that it is "a work in progress", and they do not have a definite date for SP release yet. 

4 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Maybe they deleted it because they won't make this summer 2017. I think it is still better doing this move than for example not making SP summer 2017 when it says it comes summer 2017. For me boys doing great work as i heard the team is like 10 members maybe?

As i said i'm not a fan of SP anymore but i hope they make it soon for you. 

• Like 1