Jump to content
Jason4prez

Does anyone want violets dance from part 5 as a female emote

Violet dance as female emote  

79 members have voted

  1. 1. Should it be added



Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Daminus said:

It could be an exclusive emote for A.J.

I like that idea but than everyone would need an exclusive emote 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason4prez said:

I like that idea but than everyone would need an exclusive emote 

 

1 minute ago, Jason4prez said:

Yes but then they would need to make every one a custom emote

Mmmmyeah, it would be nice if every counselor had their own custom emote to bring different variety, rather then just waving and pointing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daminus said:

 

Mmmmyeah, it would be nice if every counselor had their own custom emote to bring different variety, rather then just waving and pointing. 

I agree it could happen though if it were to it would be in the future "fingers crossed"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

We need this 

giphy.gif

I totally agree I was thinking that for the guys and the violets dance for the females 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if you want to se the full thing what I linked to is just a glimpse look up Friday the 13th violets dance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

No, not really. I love Violet though. :)

I see that you dont want any kind of dance as a emote,even the Crispin one,seriously what's wrong with having those ?

What is it you dont like ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

I see that you dont want any kind of dance as a emote,even the Crispin one,seriously what's wrong with having those ?

What is it you dont like ?

It doesn't bring anything to the game, in my eyes. It's for a cheap laugh and while I get that- it gets old fast. Also, why would they be dancing while trying to survive? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if they are added but I'd prefer they found ways to further immersion rather than break it. (2 cents)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

It doesn't bring anything to the game, in my eyes. It's for a cheap laugh and while I get that- it gets old fast. Also, why would they be dancing while trying to survive? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if they are added but I'd prefer they found ways to further immersion rather than break it. (2 cents)

dancing isnt really breaking immersion,anyone can dance whenever they want (in real life),i dont see anything wrong with having the option to have dancing emotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

dancing isnt really breaking immersion,anyone can dance whenever they want (in real life),i dont see anything wrong with having the option to have dancing emotes.

Outside of Violet, who was wearing headphones and had her back turned, how many folks were killed while dancing in the final 20 minutes of the films?

Like I said, I won't lose any sleep over it but dancing would be goofy, lame and more fun for trolls than anyone else. So, meh.

Honestly, I was hoping for an intense horror experience from this game. If we just want to boil it down to Chadfaces, bikinis and dancing counselors that's fine- it's just a missed opportunity to make a game worthy of the property it's based on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Outside of Violet, who was wearing headphones and had her back turned, how many folks were killed while dancing in the final 20 minutes of the films?

Like I said, I won't lose any sleep over it but dancing would be goofy, lame and more fun for trolls than anyone else. So, meh.

Honestly, I was hoping for an intense horror experience from this game. If we just want to boil it down to Chadfaces, bikinis and dancing counselors that's fine- it's just a missed opportunity to make a game worthy of the property it's based on.

To be fair the films never were very immersive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

To be fair the films never were very immersive 

I don't quite understand what you mean exactly... can you explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't quite understand what you mean exactly... can you explain?

A human man (through parts 2to4) has taken several stabs a machete to the shoulder which might I add went through his heart and that got stabbed in the hand and leg and hit with a log over head and it stunned him and than he took an axe to his head and still got up hours after and those films take place in the course of 3 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason4prez said:

A human man (through parts 2to4) has taken several stabs a machete to the shoulder which might I add went through his heart and that got stabbed in the hand and leg and hit with a log over head and it stunned him and than he took an axe to his head and still got up hours after and those films take place in the course of 3 days

Oh so you meant realistic.

Yeah, to be honest, almost every movie is not realistic. Even non horror movies based on true events, are not realistic.

Not all Friday movies are immersive, meaning draw you in and make you feel like you are there with the characters, but a few of them are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Oh so you meant realistic.

Yeah, to be honest, almost every movie is not realistic. Even non horror movies based on true events, are not realistic.

Not all Friday movies are immersive, meaning draw you in and make you feel like you are there with the characters, but a few of them are.

I agree i just can't get behind Jason (a human) getting his heart cut in half than waltzing of and running the next day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

A human man (through parts 2to4) has taken several stabs a machete to the shoulder which might I add went through his heart and that got stabbed in the hand and leg and hit with a log over head and it stunned him and than he took an axe to his head and still got up hours after and those films take place in the course of 3 days

And inside of the films, no one questions this and everything inside of the films supports these things. Those films stay true to themselves. The only thing breaking immersion would be your own level of being able to suspend disbelief as opposed to a character randomly deciding to dance in the climax of a horror film, simply for the sake of doing a funny dance without any consideration of continuing the film's tone or story.

Edit:

I'm not arguing realism- they're not and that goes along with the whole suspension of disbelief thing. I don't want the game to be realistic, I want it to share the feel of the films.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm against any dancing emotes, purely because trolls will spam it and piss everyone off. Can't have nice things in this game, remember?
Agree with the immersion aspect too. Is this a multiplayer survival horror game or GTA?

The movies had some comic relief, true, but that doesn't mean it belongs in the game or has any kind of purpose. Communication emotes I can understand but this kind of stuff has as much purpose as tea-bagging does. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

I agree i just can't get behind Jason (a human) getting his heart cut in half than waltzing of and running the next day

One could make a case for the hydrocephallic brain could sustain a blow to the head like he took, if the axe stopped too much blood loss. This would be esspecially true if as a child he had a shunt put in.

On the other hand, mutant turtles, flying aliens, an immortal woman, a blind ninja who can see through his ears, a bunch of transforming machine bots, anything Ben Affleck ever did (I kid because I love), a sharktapuss, a secret agent who is a sex machine to all the ladies, oh the list goes on...

Entertainment is not believable if you break most of it down.

edit: @bewareofbears is right. The only thing for a movie to be immersive is internal consistency. When the people in the movies, even the skeptics all follow the rules of the universe in which the movies live, then immersion is possible. Realism be dammed!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

And inside of the films, no one questions this and everything inside of the films supports these things. Those films stay true to themselves. The only thing breaking immersion would be your own level of being able to suspend disbelief as opposed to a character randomly deciding to dance in the climax of a horror film, simply for the sake of doing a funny dance without any consideration of continuing the film's tone or story.

Edit:

I'm not arguing realism- they're not and that goes along with the whole suspension of disbelief thing. I don't want the game to be realistic, I want it to share the feel of the films.

Well if you want it to be like the films do you ever wonder why Jason just lets every one know he's there. in the films he always does it all sneaky until the final girl circle and man just so you know I'm not mad I actually like this convo it's pretty fun sharing my opinion 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...