Well I hope it is an unintentional bug that gets fixed. If Jason can die with the mask on it will get ugly real quick.

tenor.gif  The big guy won't have a prayer against skilled groups.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

In the video it was also a girl(Tiffany) with the Axe that dropped him after a sweater stun.  @TheHansonGoons and @lHeartBreakerl, maybe the key is the Axe?

I think we actually had the axe, not a machete. Problem was the baseball bat hit didn't drop Jason to his knees. I think the problem was using AJ and not Tiff. Maybe even Vanessa would have been able to pull it off. I am sure our club will be trying it again. Wink wink guys. 

13 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I think we actually had the axe, not a machete. Problem was the baseball bat hit didn't drop Jason to his knees. I think the problem was using AJ and not Tiff. Maybe even Vanessa would have been able to pull it off. I am sure our club will be trying it again. Wink wink guys. 

Oh I meant using Tiffany with the Axe to drop him to his knees instead of the baseball bat.  At least that's what the guy does in the video.  Sweater stuns Jason and then hits him with the Axe to drop him to his knees as Tiffany

1 hour ago, RandallFlagg said:

In all fairness Chris did kill him at the end of part 3 while he was still wearing his mask.

That was a really long stun!

Ok, he might have sort of half died.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Oh I meant using Tiffany with the Axe to drop him to his knees instead of the baseball bat.  At least that's what the guy does in the video.  Sweater stuns Jason and then hits him with the Axe to drop him to his knees as Tiffany

Ahhh! Okay. I honestly had just checked out pictures. We will have to try that out next time. Maybe that is the key?

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Ahhh! Okay. I honestly had just checked out pictures. We will have to try that out next time. Maybe that is the key?

I am going to try to get on tonight for some games.  If you guys haven't tried it yet, I'll be down to test it.  Its Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty tonight tho.  Might be late into the night till I can try.  If not tonight, for sure tomorrow.

If it is about xbox one then i can go for it too.

I killed Jason many times with a team but never seen him dead with mask. If you make it i'll be glad to see it but i believe taking mask off its just a one step to kill him.

So you also can drop Jason on knees using Axe? I heard only about baseball bat that is used for that and was trying only this way. 

21 hours ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

Why was there an assumption that his mask had to be off in order to be killed in the first place? Did the devs ever say that, or did some early access YouTuber claim that was a necessary step due to their experimentations, and everyone just assumed it was?

Then why you take his mask off. Just to see his face? Answer yourself brother. But you are true, no one mention about real steps and no one will. it is just what we call Easter Egg so you need to find steps how to do it. I never seen jason on knees with the mask. It wasn't work so maybe if it happen to someone as rare then it is maybe kind of bug. No idea.

To be fair, making his mask off anyway make a sens as a part of step to kill him.

Try to kill Jason with the mask and you see you can't do it. if you do make a video and i will be glad to watch it.

17 hours ago, Mehtevas69 said:

I was the last girl remaining the other night with the axe and sweater. Was running to cops. Jason caught me and I used the sweater and hit him with the axe. He fell to his knees but got up like literally one second later. Tommy was already dead. So it has happened. Don't know if it's a bug or not. 

So you said that you as one character stunned jason with sweater and hit with axe same time? How you did it LOL i saw his death many times and did stun him and while doing it you cannot hit him. So i really don't know how the hell you made it.

21 hours ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

I've hit Jason with numerous weapons after sweater stunning him, never had him fall to his knees while his mask was still on, maybe it's a rare chance thing or if his mask is about to come off.

Same here :)

5 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Then why you take his mask off. Just to see his face? Answer yourself brother. But you are true, no one mention about real steps and no one will. it is just what we call Easter Egg so you need to find steps how to do it. I never seen jason on knees with the mask. It wasn't work so maybe if it happen to someone as rare then it is maybe kind of bug. No idea.

To be fair, making his mask off anyway make a sens as a part of step to kill him.

Try to kill Jason with the mask and you see you can't do it. if you do make a video and i will be glad to watch it.

So you said that you as one character stunned jason with sweater and hit with axe same time? How you did it LOL i saw his death many times and did stun him and while doing it you cannot hit him. So i really don't know how the hell you made it.

Same here :)

I stunned him with the sweater then while he was holding his weapon up ran up to him and smacked him with an axe. He fell to his knees and got back up within one second. 

3 minutes ago, Mehtevas69 said:

I stunned him with the sweater then while he was holding his weapon up ran up to him and smacked him with an axe. He fell to his knees and got back up within one second. 

So they changed something or what? Last time i killed Jason it was not working this way. When you stun him and start running etc then stun stops work.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1345560805541693&id=100002633582756&set=a.101821343248985.1950.100002633582756&source=48

If it is not a photoshop or some joke then even F13 Team stated it is possible but makes whole steps and its process more harder. Anyway i don't really care how you kill him. You kill him and thats it. Have some fun and break from escaping B)

2 hours ago, TacoKiller said:

Then why you take his mask off. Just to see his face? Answer yourself brother.

There's another utility to taking his mask off, too.

2 hours ago, TacoKiller said:

So they changed something or what? Last time i killed Jason it was not working this way. When you stun him and start running etc then stun stops work.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1345560805541693&id=100002633582756&set=a.101821343248985.1950.100002633582756&source=48

If it is not a photoshop or some joke then even F13 Team stated it is possible but makes whole steps and its process more harder. Anyway i don't really care how you kill him. You kill him and thats it. Have some fun and break from escaping B)

Man, I have no idea. I've only legit killed Jason once and it was with the axe.. actually I didn't kill him but I gave Tommy the axe and stunned him with the sweater. 

But after you stun Jason and the sweater disappears that's when I smacked him with the axe. Wish I had got a video of it honestly. 

Since the Tweet was deleted and is also gone from my post i guess the support team fucked up again and confirmed a bug. I know every1 makes mistakes but the amount of mistakes this guy/these guys do is literally unacceptable for an OFFICIAL support team. Either tell your people to know the game or dont give any information out, this is BEYOND ridiculous.

34 minutes ago, Mehtevas69 said:

Man, I have no idea. I've only legit killed Jason once and it was with the axe.. actually I didn't kill him but I gave Tommy the axe and stunned him with the sweater. 

But after you stun Jason and the sweater disappears that's when I smacked him with the axe. Wish I had got a video of it honestly. 

I would love to see that video too but i'm not sayin it is not true. It could happen bro.

51 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

There's another utility to taking his mask off, too.

Could you make it more clear? I'm just interested so i know more about game ;)

2 minutes ago, TacoKiller said:

Could you make it more clear? I'm just interested so i know more about game ;)

If you pick up the mask after you knock it off, you can enter Jason's shack without it alerting him so it's safer to snag the sweater. So with this new vid, I'm now wondering if that was the only intention, or if knocking off the mask is actually needed to kill him as well. I always assumed you needed to knock off the mask, but I've never actually pulled off killing Jason so that's all it's ever been -- an assumption, simply because that's what everyone's been saying. But when I started chasing the source, it seems like everyone has just been assuming.  

4 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

If you pick up the mask after you knock it off, you can enter Jason's shack without it alerting him so it's safer to snag the sweater. So with this new vid, I'm now wondering if that was the only intention, or if knocking off the mask is actually needed to kill him as well. I always assumed you needed to knock off the mask, but I've never actually pulled off killing Jason so that's all it's ever been -- an assumption, simply because that's what everyone's been saying. But when I started chasing the source, it seems like everyone has just been assuming.  

Thanks man. I'm not new to the game at all but i did not know that. Maybe some was talking about that but when i play i mostly concentrated. It's good to know anyway. Good to know if you play against good Jason for sure.

it is also good to make a mess before making an attempt to kill him. Like call the cops for example. Just bit easier when Jason disturbed i think. 

It is very very rare when i see people killing Jason on matches. Happens nearly never unless you got some good team that is not only about escaping all the time. I know escaping is the most quest here but if i escape too many times i'm getting kind of bored so i'd like some changes like killing Jason but lot's of here still not up for it. They don't even want to try whenever is it only one 20 minutes game... And ye most of just instead of escape they die and start being mad...

• Like 1