Sign in to follow this  
JupiterBttch

What do you see in the game ? (VOTE)

What do you see in the game ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the thing(s) you would like to see in the game.

• Cartridges of riffle hidden in the drawers.
    • Improved graphics.
    • We can hit Jason with the car in order to stun him down for 1 minute. PS : In movies, Jason has always been hit when a car hurtled him into it so don't misrepresent movies !
    • Jason can take its own traps. After all, if we take our own traps so him too !
    • Jason can also close the doors of houses to hide until a future victim.
    • To hit Jason until the fall on the floor to retrieve the fuse on him until he recovers.
    • Add a way to kill Jason. (Without Tommy Jarvis !)
    • Add the true Voorhees House. #JasonGoesToHell
    • Allow counselors to turn on or turn off the lights of the house. (Install switches)
    • Add a perk allowing us to carry more than three items in our inventory.

Okay, hitting Jason with a car gets a full 1 minute stun duration? Lets take this into consideration, you are in 4 seated car alone, you hit Jason, you proceed to collect 3 others up, and escape, while other counselors get that much more time to go collect objectives and fix other thing, no thank you, and besides, when Jason is in front of the car, he stops it with his brute strength, so how would that work? And saying "its only one minute" when it comes to escaping, one minute can be a lifetime.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

D'accord, frapper Jason avec une voiture a-t-il une durée d'étourdissement complète de 1 minute? Prenons ceci en considération, vous êtes en 4 voitures assises en solitaire, vous frappez Jason, vous procédez à collecter 3 autres, et échappez, tandis que d'autres conseillers obtiennent beaucoup plus de temps pour aller chercher des objectifs et réparer d'autres choses, non merci, Et d'ailleurs, quand Jason est devant la voiture, il l'arrête avec sa force brute, alors, comment cela fonctionnerait-il? Et en disant "c'est une seule minute" quand il s'agit de s'échapper, une minute peut durer toute une vie.

This game is drawn from movies and in the movies, Jason DOESN'T STOP CARS, he is UPSIDE DOWN ! (ALL THE TIME).

He has that not getting in front of car if he won't wait 1 minute.

Again WHY one minute? The car can escape in that time, and also that gives the counselors a much unneeded advantage. 1 minute doesnt seem like long, but in game its a very very long time, and what happens if people just troll with the car? hit jason, wait til he gets up, and hits him again? I still say no on that, 1000x no.

No way to Jason getting stunned from the car. That's game breaking.

How it currently works is very well balanced.

Causing him to be stuned would just allow the car to get re started, and jason would be completely powerless. No way to stop the car if the councilors get it repaired in the first place. Jason might as well rage quite the second a car gets started. 

5 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Encore une fois pourquoi une minute? La voiture peut échapper à ce moment-là, et cela donne aussi aux conseillers un avantage inutile. 1 minute ne semble pas long, mais dans le jeu c'est très très long, et ce qui se passe si les gens trollent avec la voiture? Frappe Jason, attend-il qu'il se lève et le frappe à nouveau? Je dis toujours non sur ça, 1000x non.

You are giving some powers to Jason in the game while he didn't even in movies and everything to win, it's pathetic. You'll really ruin this saga ! <_<

21 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Pas de joie pour Jason de se sentir étonné de la voiture. C'est une rupture de jeu.

La façon dont il fonctionne actuellement est très bien équilibrée.

En le faisant tomber, il suffirait de permettre à la voiture de recommencer, et jason serait totalement impuissant. Pas moyen d'arrêter la voiture si les conseillers l'ont réparé en premier lieu. Jason pourrait aussi être rage tout à fait le second qu'une voiture démarre. 

When Jason was powerful in the face of a car in one of the movies ? Give me just 1 SINGLE MOVIE ?!!!!!

14 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

When Jason was powerful in the face of a car in one of the movies ? Give me just 1 SINGLE MOVIE ?!!!!!

I don't have to, it's a game. 

it works well as is. Forget the movie. And accept it as is for the sake of gameplay.

2 hours ago, JupiterBttch said:

Not a movie but in Freddy vs Jason vs Ash he takes down Ash's car just like this game.

10 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Je n'ai pas besoin, c'est un jeu. 

Il fonctionne bien tel quel. Oubliez le film. Et acceptez-le comme c'est le cas pour le jeu.

Developers can create the game from THE MOVIES !

8 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Not a movie but in Freddy vs Jason vs Ash he takes down Ash's car just like this game.

Off topic, can we go back to the movies ? You know what's a movie at least ?

12 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

Developers can create the game from THE MOVIES !

And they practically did just that. 

Obviously liberties have to be taken. Cause Games and movies are two separate things.

when I first saw Jason stop the car in the beta. I believed it. I know technically Jason never did that in the films, but it didn't seem like an impossibility for him. 

Heck Jason ripped a hole in a space ship with his bare hand, and not to mention survive the vacuum of Space. I'm not to concerned with his ability to stop a car.

4 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

And they practically did just that. 

Obviously liberties have to be taken. Cause Games and movies are two separate things.

when I first saw Jason stop the car in the beta. I believed it. I know technically Jason never did that in the films, but it didn't seem like an impossibility for him. 

Heck Jason ripped a hole in a space ship with his bare hand, and not to mention survive the vacuum of Space. I'm not to concerned with his ability to stop a car.

Not Jason ! UBER JASON ! If you saw the movie, you know that it has been rebuilt from indestructible synthetic alloy !

46 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

Not Jason ! UBER JASON ! If you saw the movie, you know that it has been rebuilt from indestructible synthetic alloy !

if it was indestructable than how come Jason burned up in the atmosphere of Earth 2?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Si c'était indestructible que de savoir comment Jason brûlait dans l'atmosphère de Earth 2?

It did not burn, it's like if you kept the crusched brake pedal to go like a rocket, it's going to create sparks of flames, and there they were much faster than a car and they fell from space so necessarily going on not only sparks. The school was too hard for you ?

Ok that was a heated conversation.... to the one saying why Jason can stop cars, it's already easy escaping by car and because of spawns there are times a car can be fixed in under 2 minutes. Jason is underpowered enough. 

47 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

It did not burn, it's like if you kept the crusched brake pedal to go like a rocket, it's going to create sparks of flames, and there they were much faster than a car and they fell from space so necessarily going on not only sparks. The school was too hard for you ?

Sorry I'm not really following. Are you saying Jason didn't burn up?  Either Way Jason is a strong dude, and not much of a stretch seeing him stop a car. Seems Plausible to me. That's all I'm getting at. 

35 minutes ago, TedFRG said:

Ok that was a heated conversation.... to the one saying why Jason can stop cars, it's already easy escaping by car and because of spawns there are times a car can be fixed in under 2 minutes. Jason is underpowered enough. 

Yeah Ive had groups get the car started just after Jason even earned his Sense ability. Which is why I'm against the idea of making the car stun Jason for a minute.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JupiterBttch said:

Off topic, can we go back to the movies ? You know what's a movie at least ?

3324132-6499124199-fredd.jpg

;)

I like the idea of Jason being able to re-use his own traps. My least favorite suggestion, however, is the car thing. It would be the best thing ever if you're playing as a counselor, but if you're playing as Jason, that means literally half of your potential victims have escaped and you can only stand there or lay there. If being hit stuns him, max fifteen seconds. Anything beyond that would be ridiculous and Jason would never win.

I would literally just keep running Jason over until the game ends. And that's even with a 15 second stun.