FreakyFrank1

Crispin Glover Dance from Part 4 as a emote for counsellors...Yes or No ?

Crispin Glover Dance from Part 4 as a emote for counsellors...Yes or No ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the devs to add Crispin Glover dance from Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (part 4) as a emote for the counsellors ?

• yes...even if im going to be a dead f***.
    • no

The only issue is that this would no longer become an escape simulator for me...it would be a constantly-dancing-like-Crispin simulator.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Lachappa dance emote

17 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Unfortunately we no longer have those two around.

Aaaaaaaaand now I'm sad remembering we lost them both. Thanks guys!

I don't... but if it's implimented ever I'd want it so you couldn't stop it once you started it- it'd be a risk to use it. Others we'd have random spastic dance parties whenever Jason is around.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Admit it guys,you want it...

If I was the girl there I would walk away 

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't... but if it's implimented ever I'd want it so you couldn't stop it once you started it- it'd be a risk to use it. Others we'd have random spastic dance parties whenever Jason is around.

Well,that emote would be kind of a joke thing and a nice nod to the franchise.

Tough i also agree that the emote shouldnt stop once you do it,either not do it or risk doing it to either have a couples of laugh or have Jason coming around and making you a dead f***.

Fans will recognize the dance and have a laugh,while others who havent seen the film will wonder what the heck is going with your character model,lol.

• Like 2

If this game is going to add any dance emotes, Violet's dance from "Friday the 13th, Part V - A New Beginning" is a definite must:

Bonus points if the song -- "His Eyes" by Pseudo Echo -- is included.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CastilloRA said:

If this game is going to add any dance emotes, Violet's dance from "Friday the 13th, Part V - A New Beginning" is a definite must:

Bonus points if the song -- "His Eyes" by Pseudo Echo -- is included.

Absolutely 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William Shatner said:

I voted no but I have disclaim I'm Back To The Future fan and I don't like his attitude towards BTTF(that's why I liked him getting killed in part 4)

My general understanding was that they wanted to underpay him in comparison to the rest of the cast, and when he balked, they eliminated him, reduced the role of George McFly in the remaining series and mimicked his likeness in a way that the courts ruled was illegal. I don't know if this changes your view of him, but learning this a few years back helped answer questions for me. I think if i were in that situation, under those circumstances, I'd have a bad taste in my mouth. I know that he's still willing to talk about the movie in interviews, though.

• Like 1

I still think that it would be nice to have some more emotes to give tribute to the franchise weither it's a dance or something else from the movies.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 9:09 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Lachappa dance emote

Chris Farley is doing the purple jason gif dance. 

On 8/21/2017 at 5:55 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

My general understanding was that they wanted to underpay him in comparison to the rest of the cast, and when he balked, they eliminated him, reduced the role of George McFly in the remaining series and mimicked his likeness in a way that the courts ruled was illegal. I don't know if this changes your view of him, but learning this a few years back helped answer questions for me. I think if i were in that situation, under those circumstances, I'd have a bad taste in my mouth. I know that he's still willing to talk about the movie in interviews, though.

I didn't hear them thing and yes it does thank you(now it's sounding more sensible), All i heard was he wanted more money and when they agreed he demanded script approval which is where the trouble began