You think about that ?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT NEW JASON ?

On 8/19/2017 at 11:08 PM, TheReaper666 said:

4 with his mask on is basically part 3 with an axe wound and a knee wound. Yes I want him but I'd rather see 5 & X first because unless he is unmasked he looks 98% like part 3.

WRONG. look closer at his headshape, hands,skin color and mask.

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

WRONG. look closer at his headshape, hands,skin color and mask.

But is that enough not to just make a reskin for part 3

• Like 1

When you guys mention "Jason X" you have to be specific: "Regular Jason" (pre-nano-rebuilding) or Uber Jason? You do not need to change the maps to a space-station in order to have a "Jason X"-Jason in the game. Part 8 is also in the game even though there is no New York (or Lazarus) map.

The regular Jason (from Jason X (shredded sstraightjacket with chains; greenish hockey-mask with a "duck nose"; shirt an grey pants; "medical machete" as a weapon; hair) will work fine in the woods.

MY wish-list in order:

1.) Regular Jason from Jason X

2.) Final Chapter Jason  (or a part 5 -dream Jason -version)

3.) Roy

4.) Uber Jason

Freddy vs Jason-Jason and the rebbot-Jason would be between my nr. 2 and 3 picks, but I heard that they can not use those because of right-issues.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

When you guys mention "Jason X" you have to be specific: "Regular Jason" (pre-nano-rebuilding) or Uber Jason? You do not need to change the maps to a space-station in order to have a "Jason X"-Jason in the game. Part 8 is also in the game even though there is no New York (or Lazarus) map.

The regular Jason (from Jason X (shredded sstraightjacket with chains; greenish hockey-mask with a "duck nose"; shirt an grey pants; "medical machete" as a weapon; hair) will work fine in the woods.

MY wish-list in order:

1.) Regular Jason from Jason X

2.) Final Chapter Jason  (or a part 5 -dream Jason -version)

3.) Roy

4.) Uber Jason

Freddy vs Jason-Jason and the rebbot-Jason would be between my nr. 2 and 3 picks, but I heard that they can not use those because of right-issues.

Regular Jason from Jason X I believe are what most people are referring to

8 minutes ago, SkillzUSA said:

Regular Jason from Jason X I believe are what most people are referring to

Yep, fuck Uber Jason. He looks stupid.

• Like 4

Eu não gosto de Uber      Jason :unsure:

1 hour ago, Jason4prez said:

Yes.

Jason 4 deserves his own stats and weapon. To further set him apart from part 3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Yes.

Jason 4 deserves his own stats and weapon. To further set him apart from part 3

I agree.

2 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Yep, fuck Uber Jason. He looks stupid.

And yes, this ×100. I am out of likes, so this was the best I could do for now.

5 hours ago, Jason4prez said:

He needs his own model, re-watch the film. Also need Pamela. Mama Voorhees needs to be added as the queen of slashers.

6 hours ago, Jason4prez said:

Go watch Final Chapter again. Jason is entirely different in build, size, and personality.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone (incorrectly) said 4 is the same as 3....I could have funded this game myself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CrissRiot said:

Go watch Final Chapter again. Jason is entirely different in build, size, and personality.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone (incorrectly) said 4 is the same as 3....I could have funded this game myself.

I'd have enough to add Pamela in the game.

I'd love to see what illfonic could do with Jason 4.

From a distance he might look similar, but I think illfonic got better at making Jason's, as development went on, just look at part 8

Tom Savini has the part 4 mask, and would be really easy for them to get high resolution scans of the actual mask.

Give him a Hunters Knife, or Cleaver, different stats, a different body build, and part 4 Jason would be worth it, and not just a lazy reskin.

2 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

I'd love to see what illfonic could do with Jason 4.

From a distance he might look similar, but I think illfonic got better at making Jason's, as development went on, just look at part 8

Tom Savini has the part 4 mask, and would be really easy for them to get high resolution scans of the actual mask.

Give him a Hunters Knife, or Cleaver, different stats, a different body build, and part 4 Jason would be worth it, and not just a lazy reskin.

I honestly think Part IV will happen, there's always been a big demand for him. Many fans including myself consider Final Chapter to be the best of the films and one of the best versions of Jason. If they just included him as a re-skin it would really be a missed opportunity, anyone who knows their F13 knows he is completely different in style to Part III, despite a similar look.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, i-cold said:

Eu não gosto de Uber Jason :unsure:

Eu gosto de Uber Jason, mas gostaria de ver primeiro regular Jason X

Peço desculpa pelo meu mau português.

On to the topic. I think Part IV Jason could be done very well. His look may be similar to Part III, but he was much more brutal, and his methods were different enough to warrant an entirely new Jason, in my opinion. With that being said, I would be happy with any of the choices. I am a fan of them all.

Gimme 4 with the claw hammer and Roy with the Cleaver and we're in business.

23 hours ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

There actually is a two part comic series of Friday the 13th- Jason vs Jason X. I have them both, and they weren't that bad, a few cheesy bits here an there, but otherwise a good read.

latest?cb=20100425185211

Sweet! I actually found the source of my ramblings. It came from Jason X writer Todd Farmer himself! And apparently Uber Jason was just fighting his normal Jason X self which I assume that comic is based on?

http://wendago.com/2011/12/31/jason-xi-and-xii/

I love it, I should check that comic too, can't recomend Freddy vs Jason vs Ash more.

With the mask on, Part 4 Jason is just like part 3 Jason, except for the fingernails, axe wound on mask and knee wound. I do want part 4 Jason in game and I hope he can sprint faster than all other Jasons

2 hours ago, TobybotBOOM said:

Sweet! I actually found the source of my ramblings. It came from Jason X writer Todd Farmer himself! And apparently Uber Jason was just fighting his normal Jason X self which I assume that comic is based on?

http://wendago.com/2011/12/31/jason-xi-and-xii/

I love it, I should check that comic too, can't recomend Freddy vs Jason vs Ash more.

It's definitely not far off. The comics basically go, without giving away too much in case you ever want to give it a read sometime. A deep space salvage team (sound familiar, Jason X) finds what remains of the Grendel ship floating about in space, while the team investigate the ruined ship they stumble upon what's left of the lab where Jason got destroyed and remade into Uber Jason, something weird happens, and regular Jason is reborn again. He ends up sneaking back with the salvage team on their ship, to an interstellar cruise ship (kind of like Friday the 13th part 8, but in the future in space). Onboard the interstellar cruise ship, Jason starts to do what he does best, but then he ends up running into Uber Jason, and an epic battle of two evils ensues. I recommend giving this one a read, some decent artwork in there too.

I actually own the comics of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, they're also very good reads as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

It's definitely not far off. The comics basically go, without giving away too much in case you ever want to give it a read sometime. A deep space salvage team (sound familiar, Jason X) finds what remains of the Grendel ship floating about in space, while the team investigate the ruined ship they stumble upon what's left of the lab where Jason got destroyed and remade into Uber Jason, something weird happens, and regular Jason is reborn again. He ends up sneaking back with the salvage team on their ship, to an interstellar cruise ship (kind of like Friday the 13th part 8, but in the future in space). Onboard the interstellar cruise ship, Jason starts to do what he does best, but then he ends up running into Uber Jason, and an epic battle of two evils ensues. I recommend giving this one a read, some decent artwork in there too.

I actually own the comics of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, they're also very good reads as well.

Sold! I definitely will be checking this out then, it sounds incredible. Thanks for the recomendation. 

12 minutes ago, TobybotBOOM said:

Sold! I definitely will be checking this out then, it sounds incredible. Thanks for the recomendation. 

Your very welcome. I hope you enjoy reading it.

OFF-TOPIC: I found pretty much everything that Avatar put out to be pretty unreadable. Some pretty art though.

Really, the only two comics I've enjoyed were the JASON VS. LEATHERFACE comic book (if you can get past the TON of continuity issues) and the very first Wildstorm FRIDAY THE 13TH miniseries, which I thought was excellent.

ON-TOPIC: Still want to see regular Jason from JASON X and still want Uber Jason to be his rage mode.

If they were to add Jason x it would be uber Jason because that is what would make sense and whether it is a good or bad thing uber Jason is what made that movie memorable 

On 8/21/2017 at 0:52 PM, Jason4prez said:

Bullshit. Part 4 Jason has enough differences to be a separate entity than Part 3. They may look similar but damnit they ALL LOOK SIMILAR!