You think about that ?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT NEW JASON ?

Am i voting for what i want or what i think is plausible?

Because Jason X will require a new map to fit in, i think, plus who doesnt want a slaughterfest in space?

He wld look hilariously out of place stomping around at 1982 crystal lake

• Like 1

I want Part 4. We need another running Jason.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

This 100×'s

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

This very much

I like Jason X just because his mask looks bad & Kane Hodder was doing an X with his hands on that one mo-cap kill but like most have said that space map doesn't seem likely.

It will probably be Jason X. As much as I love Part IV, Randy Greenback is too much of a Part III fanboy to let him appear first. And Part V was a temporary hype because people were misunderstood about the image that appeared some time ago.

My thoughts from another post.

• Like 1

4 with his mask on is basically part 3 with an axe wound and a knee wound. Yes I want him but I'd rather see 5 & X first because unless he is unmasked he looks 98% like part 3.

1 minute ago, TheReaper666 said:

4 with his mask on is basically part 3 with an axe wound and a knee wound. Yes I want him but I'd rather see 5 & X first because unless he is unmasked he looks 98% like part 3.

5 is basically 3 with a blue stripe. 

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

5 is basically 3 with a blue stripe. 

He wears completely different clothes though, unless you mean Part 5 dream Jason which is basically part 4 Jason with more blood. 

I just looked at it. Dark blue button shirt. Both. Yes they are different but.... sheesh. From my perspective it isn't about the asthetic but rather the character. I want ANGRY Jason!

I want part 4 Jason too, and part 5 dream Jason even though its a lot like 3 & 4. I want Roy & Jason X too. We do need another running Jason though (Part 4) which is still probably my fav Friday film. 

15 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I just looked at it. Dark blue button shirt. Both. Yes they are different but.... sheesh. From my perspective it isn't about the asthetic but rather the character. I want ANGRY Jason!

Part III and Part IV look outwardly similar, but the the makeup is different and most importantly their style is different. They act very different in terms of aggressiveness in the movies. I completely agree...I want the ANGRY Jason. Part IV is so much more than a re-skin.

4 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

It's going to be part 5, though I would want 4 the most. And I agree, a new running Jason!

Hmmm how do you know this @TheHansonGoons ?

• Like 2

Will they need a new starting point & ending for Roy since he's not technically Jason? He wouldn't be hearing the voice of Pam in his head either.

Interesting considerations.

• Like 1

I vote for Jason X. Not Uber Jason, as I think he would be better released for the Grendel map. I've always wanted to see what the regular Jason from Jason X would look like in Camp Crystal Lake, as we never got the chance to see that in the movie.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

[Jason X] would look hilariously out of place stomping around at 1982 crystal lake

I may be missremembering. But I recal reading a trusted horror site's article featuring an interview with Jason X's writer. In it he talked about the initial plans for 1 or 2 sequel's after X. In them Jason would terrorize the new Earth he lands on at the end of X until he eventually gets sent back through time to the original Crystal Lake in the 80s, in the conculsion of 1 movie while the the 2nd would be a Jason vs Jason X movie that would have the orginal killing his X self once and for all. 

BUT I can't confirm this...the point being that Jason from Jason X may or may not have almost been murdering people in 80s. Which would be batshit in a good way? lol

There actually is a two part comic series of Friday the 13th- Jason vs Jason X. I have them both, and they weren't that bad, a few cheesy bits here an there, but otherwise a good read.

latest?cb=20100425185211

• Like 2