If you look at them blue dots pictures(who hasn't) the first one has the 8th dot coloured. This could mean august as august is the 8th month. The second picture was posted and the 2nd dot was coloured signalling the number 2. So august the 20 something. However if you look at the days between the two tweets being posted there is 3 days. Add this all up and we get august the 23rd!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zombigrlhunter said:

Seems plausible... but highly unlikely cause everywhere else it's posted always says TBD

they want us to think that but really i know its coming out really soon either tomorrow or monday.

if not wednesday at latest

Actually, i was looking the patches in the new official site and i saw something, the 2 updates we got were released in the 28th of that month, looking at the dots we have 2 and 8, 28 of august? Even if we do this in order we got the 8 and the 2, 8=august and the 2 for twenty something. My point is that maybe the update will get released in the 28th again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Mmmhm.

I like mustard on my biscuits too.

6 hours ago, jameson87 said:

I like mustard on my biscuits too.

I reckon it's not everyone who makes biscuits and mustard at 3 in the morning. Mmmm

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I reckon it's not everyone who makes biscuits and mustard at 3 in the morning. Mmmm

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

If i had anymore likes damnit.

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Lol your verbal approval is enough for me. Glad you got the reference

tbh after ive seen that its in certification(the patch) im certain theres no release date what so ever linked with these pictures. Its in certification so we never know when it will go through

11 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Tried to do the same, but you know, white man keeping me down to 10 likes a day!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Tried to do the same, but you know, white man keeping me down to 10 likes a day!

Hahaha yeah those pesky pasties.

5 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

How long does certification normally take? 1-3 days is my guess. 

Depends on the content size. Bigger longer, smaller shorter.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

How long does certification normally take? 1-3 days is my guess. 

When I was at EA it took about 1 week(5-7 days) unless they found a reproducable showstopper or it failed something on the cert checklist.  They would kick it back and you had to resubmit with the problem solved which could take another week.  That's not including the couple of days or more to get a new build with the fix, have QA smoke test the build(which only takes an hour or less), and then retest it in house for cert checklist again before submitting on top of testing the other fixes again to make sure those didn't break somehow.  

It can be a lengthy process at times especially if they keep finding issues.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tattooey said:

I know there is a joke here but I don't want to get ban but I am having a real hard time not posting it

I think it was already agreed that dots mean number 82.

I have begun to believe that it might be a new counselor Julius Gaw. He was Jasons 82nd victim and guess what!? He happens to dress in blue.

11 hours ago, Tattooey said:

After 2 months without any update, the content should be giant, 8gb of content like minimun.

Just now, z00163b1 said:

After 2 months without any update, the content should be giant, 8gb of content like minimun.

Hmm, isn't the game itself only 3.2 gb?

Though yeah, I would like to see some big content too.

Mainly single player.

I would also like some news on single player. They have been quiet on that for some time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Hmm, isn't the game itself only 3.2 gb?

Though yeah, I would like to see some big content too.

Mainly single player.

I would also like some news on single player. They have been quiet on that for some time.

They recently said on Twitter that they won't release single player mode until they are satisfied so take from that what you wish 

5 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

They recently said on Twitter that they won't release single player mode until they are satisfied so take from that what you wish 

The most recent thing I could find was from June.