Can we get a spaceship map? 

I know it takes a stupid amount of time, but cmon now, a map in space, with Jason X... EPIC!!!

Problem with space map as well as the Lazarus is where would you hide at? We have cabins now that you can climb into and escape via windows to recharge stamina/find items in but that's dealing with a wide open space where you can run in all directions. That becomes more difficult with an enclosed space (pardon the pun)

18 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Problem with space map as well as the Lazarus is where would you hide at? We have cabins now that you can climb into and escape via windows to recharge stamina/find items in but that's dealing with a wide open space where you can run in all directions. That becomes more difficult with an enclosed space (pardon the pun)

A different strategy would obviously be needed, but I disagree that there would be a lack of hiding places in any of those 2 environments. Hopefully if there comes a time when we get JX it would also be cool to see an old throwback (to the period of time) map that includes a foggy atmosphere and ghost ( hologram) characters to mix in with the real counselors to decieve Jason.

3 hours ago, tjohnnyblue said:

A different strategy would obviously be needed, but I disagree that there would be a lack of hiding places in any of those 2 environments. Hopefully if there comes a time when we get JX it would also be cool to see an old throwback (to the period of time) map that includes a foggy atmosphere and ghost ( hologram) characters to mix in with the real counselors to decieve Jason.

I feel the same way. I can't remember the set up but one could still hide in rooms and travel through corridors on a spaceship. And yes the hologram room! If they made an X map I doubt they wouldn't include it. It could spawn a random portion of the first 3 maps each round it is used. Very interesting Alien like gameplay. 

• Like 1

So the spaceship map I think could theoreticall work more than the Lazarus map.

The spaceship could be single decked and thus not present the same 3d issues that would make morph and shift near impossible to code and impliment. Not to mention having to create so many collision spaces as to clutter the map and make things slow and possibly glitchy as hell.

You would still have issues with the cabin rooms. The vast majority would not make sense as they would have but one entrance, or if they had two, it would make it difficult to escape if you got trapped in one. You either have to leave one open, that Jason can shift through or you risk being slowed too much by having to unlock and open the door.

Other areas would be ok as you could justify the viewing windows.

Kill conditions need to change drastically.

They could mix the ship with the cabins in the woods, since Jason X had a simulation chamber where Jason was distracted during their escape in the movie. 

I'm pretty sure they have some ideas on hiding spots for survivors as well as changing the kill conditions surrounding Jason since they've suggested more than once that they'd love to implement Grendel as a map.

I disagree with lack of hiding spots. Space ships could still have beds to get under or closets to hide in. Also, since the doors are futuristic and slide open whenever you walk through them, maybe instead of barricading the door, your character types in some kind of code and it keeps it from opening unless Uber Jason smashes through it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deathbat96777 said:

I disagree with lack of hiding spots. Space ships could still have beds to get under or closets to hide in. Also, since the doors are futuristic and slide open whenever you walk through them, maybe instead of barricading the door, your character types in some kind of code and it keeps it from opening unless Uber Jason smashes through it.

I like the idea of the codes, it'd make a lot of sense and would fit in perfectly with the futuristic setting.

• Like 1