Crystal Lake is the maps of the 1st film.

Packanack Lodge is the maps of the 2nd film.

Higgins Haven is the maps of the 3rd film.

Maybe the next maps is the 4th film (Jarvis House) ????

I didn't know you had this forum to you two @lHeartBreakerl & @Corkenstein ! By the way, can I talk about the game on the forum book this same game or do I have to have a written permission from your ? 

Stop to take you to the developers of the game and stop taking this upper air with me.

For my part, I am french and I have to speak only english because none of you know speak french so have a minimum of respect for all users of this forum.

GOOD READING

1 minute ago, JupiterBttch said:

I didn't know you had this forum to you two @lHeartBreakerl & @Corkenstein ! By the way, can I talk about the game on the forum book this same game or do I have to have a written permission from your ? 

Stop to take you to the developers of the game and stop taking this upper air with me.

For my part, I am french and I have to speak only english because none of you know speak french so have a minimum of respect for all users of this forum.

GOOD READING

That's all fine and dandy but it's different when there's duplicate topics. It is against forum rules. There's already 3 topics on the front page about new maps. If you'd like to discuss new maps please do so in the topics already made. We don't need brand new topics started based off of hunches and speculation. Instead post your speculation in the thread that's already made.

Just trying to keep the clutter down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

C'est très bien et dange mais c'est différent quand il y a des sujets en double. C'est contre les règles du forum. Il existe déjà 3 sujets sur la première page sur les nouvelles cartes. Si vous souhaitez discuter de nouvelles cartes, faites-le dans les sujets déjà réalisés. Nous n'avons pas besoin de nouveaux sujets commencés basés sur des suppositions et des spéculations. Au lieu de cela, publiez vos spéculations sur le thread déjà réalisé.

En essayant simplement de garder le fouillis vers le bas.

And well maybe if we could remove our own topics, we could avoid to publish 46 on the same subject, no ?!

Just now, JupiterBttch said:

And well maybe if we could remove our own topics, we could avoid to publish 46 on the same subject, no ?!

If we could remove our own topics, yes. But it's best to try and avoid making duplicate threads in the first place.

3 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

GOOD READING

You assume much. They are simply pointing out you have created a redundant topic. Also, you assume we wouldn't understand French. You would be wrong.

12 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

GOOD READING

Just like lHeartBreakerl said, its cool to talk about and discuss topics but to create a new topic when one already exists about the same subject, just clutters up the forums.  I love a good discussion like yourself but when their are 5 threads all discussing the same topic, it makes it hard to have a great discussion.  It would be equivalent to 5 people talking at once to each other at the same time.  Even though everyone is talking, nothing is really being discussed or understood.  

Don't be offended.  We are just trying to help you out so your topics do not get closed.  

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Tout comme lHeartBreakerl a déclaré, c'est cool de parler et de discuter de sujets, mais de créer un nouveau sujet quand on existe déjà sur le même sujet, il suffit d'encombrer les forums. J'aime une bonne discussion comme vous, mais quand ils ont 5 fils, tous discutent du même sujet, il est difficile d'avoir une excellente discussion. Il serait équivalent que 5 personnes se parlent à la fois. Même si tout le monde parle, rien n'est vraiment discuté.  

Ne soyez pas offensé. Nous essayons simplement de vous aider afin que vos sujets ne soient pas fermés.  

If there is no such thing as a "delete" function, I invite you to complain to the developers and leave me alone, okay ? @LHeartBreakerl & @Corkenstein ! 

@Alkavian If I were to write french, nobody would answer because no one would understand me.

1 minute ago, JupiterBttch said:

If there is no such thing as a "delete" function, I invite you to complain to the developers and leave me alone, okay ? @LHeartBreakerl & @Corkenstein ! 

@Alkavian If I were to write french, nobody would answer because no one would understand me.

Look, we were just trying to help. But if that's how you're going to be then I'll gladly leave you alone.

I wish you luck in not having your threads locked.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Regardez, nous essayions simplement d'aider. Mais si c'est ainsi que vous allez l'être, je serai heureux de vous laisser seul.

Je vous souhaite bonne chance de ne pas avoir vos fils verrouillés.

I never asked you your help.

5 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

There is not a delete feature which makes it even more important that you use the search feature and keep topics in one thread.  That falls on the user, not the mods or admins.  Not really sure why you are getting offended, we are simply trying to help and at no point have we been rude, aggressive, or trollish.  If you want to be left alone that's fine, but we are not the only ones that will call you out on making duplicate threads so be prepared for more of this from other users.  

@JupiterBttch please use the search feature before creating a new thread. The purpose of such is to keep conversation to one particular area so all can see, read and take part in the discussion. With multiple topics of the same subject matter often times. Ideas and good discussions fall by the way side if the thread does not gain traction and everyone would like to have their ideas and thoughts heard right? In the future just do a quick search to make sure the subject does not already exist.