Hey ladies and gents! I'm Jessie. I play on Xbox One (GT: ABusFullOhNuns) and my friends mostly just call me Nuns ?. I mostly play with friends in Private Matches because I have rules, but every once in a while I'll hop into a public and try to recruit good players or help new players as much as I can! 

Totally looking forward to all the new and fun stuff. New maps + new Jason = Happy Gamer ❤️

5 minutes ago, ABusFullOhNuns said:

Hey ladies and gents! I'm Jessie. I play on Xbox One (GT: ABusFullOhNuns) and my friends mostly just call me Nuns ?. I mostly play with friends in Private Matches because I have rules, but every once in a while I'll hop into a public and try to recruit good players or help new players as much as I can! 

Totally looking forward to all the new and fun stuff. New maps + new Jason = Happy Gamer ❤️

Welcome, Nuns!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Great name :D Thanks for joining us, and yeah, I play almost exclusively Private matches myself.

If you're interested in finding new players here, you could take a look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag there here. Hopefully it'll help.