Sign in to follow this  
Voorhees Lake Hockey

Update coming out today?

It seems like it is all ready, just waiting for the patch process. They've released updates on Fridays before?

We're getting "very soon" and "SOON" as timeframes.

I'm thinking it drops this afternoon... anyone else think that?

1 minute ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

It seems like it is all ready, just waiting for the patch process. They've released updates on Fridays before?

I'd be surprised if it's not out by the end of this weeked. They just built up a lot of hype. It'd be a mistake not to capitalize on it asap.

1 minute ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

it will drop on Steam first. I think Sony and Microsoft certification is a bit of a crapshoot. Once it drops on steam the consoles are a few days/week later

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

U very optimistic. Its good if patch for xbox released on end of august I gonna surprised....and this is most most optimistic date for me. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 7theye said:

it will drop on Steam first. I think Sony and Microsoft certification is a bit of a crapshoot. Once it drops on steam the consoles are a few days/week later

Damn those consoles for making sure that developers put out working games. 

• Like 2

it will be on 8/28/17 i figured out the blue dot mystery there's a pattern here first blue dot was on the 8 second blue dot is on the 2 = 28   now go look on there new website at the patches notice anything familiar? the dates are 6/28/17  7/28/17 and next comes "8/28/17"     i believe i have cracked the code : )

• Like 4

1 minute ago, camp_voorhees said:

it will be on 8/28/17 i figured out the blue dot mystery there's a pattern here first blue dot was on the 8 second blue dot is on the 2 = 28   now go look on there new website at the patches notice anything familiar? the dates are 6/28/17  7/28/17 and next comes "8/28/17"     i believe i have cracked the code : )

I figured the dot clue was for something else, but on the website I did notice a pattern that the 28th was often their update day. 

1 minute ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

I figured the dot clue was for something else, but on the website I did notice a pattern that the 28th was often their update day. 

it might be although that is only the Steam patch as consoles are less predictable. I thought the dots might be more a clue to the new content and not the release date of the patch as we don't even know if the patch and new Jason/Maps will be released on the same day

I think we are going to get another blue dot picture this weekend and might be the big reveal.  With the new website rolling out and all the information being dropped, now would be a good time as any to keep the hype train going.  

48 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd be surprised if it's not out by the end of this weeked. They just built up a lot of hype. It'd be a mistake not to capitalize on it asap.

And we all know this team has very little history of mistakes, so...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

I think we are going to get another blue dot picture this weekend and might be the big reveal.  With the new website rolling out and all the information being dropped, now would be a good time as any to keep the hype train going.  

We will get another picture tomorrow. I'm 99% sure. Once we get the picture I think it'll confirm my theory.

1 minute ago, Dr. Lecter said:

And we all know this team has very little history of mistakes, so...

No arguments there.

Hopefully the update will go through on Xbox in a decent time. 

I don't think the dots have anything to do with the patch date.  It just sounds too stupid to me in all honesty.

1 minute ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I don't think the dots have anything to do with the patch date.  It just sounds too stupid to me in all honesty.

Me either. But I'm positive it's a date reveal for something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Me either. But I'm positive it's a date reveal for something.

I think it is going to be a date reveal as well but for what?  I don't think it will be about the new patch and content update.  The dots and their colors play a bigger roll than we know.  I think it is going to be the single player reveal.  

• Like 1

single player release date  8/28/17 hence the dot being on 8 and 2  possibly and the content /clothing /fixes patch sooner maybe this evening or tommorow

single player release date  8/28/17 hence the dot being on 8 and 2  possibly and the content /clothing /fixes patch sooner maybe this evening or tommorow

My theory is that it's a date reveal.

First dot in 8th spot, now 2nd. We have a partial date of 8/2?/2017

The first photo was released on the 11th, 2nd on the 15th. We should be getting another photo tomorrow which, coincidentally, is right before we're in the 20's of this month.

• Like 2

yea sounds legit either way i am excited just hope the patch for the fixes and 84 clothing pack doesn't take to long that's what we really need at the moment

• Like 1

yea sounds legit either way i am excited just hope the patch for the fixes and 84 clothing pack doesn't take to long that's what we really need at the moment

Absolutely. 

It is entirely possible that the dots refer a whole cluster of things in the same graphic.

1. A date of release

2. Host migration

3. Single player

4. Addition of Roy

I would not be surprised if we got a bunch of new things all tied to the one promotional add gimmick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

My theory is that it's a date reveal.

First dot in 8th spot, now 2nd. We have a partial date of 8/2?/2017

The first photo was released on the 11th, 2nd on the 15th. We should be getting another photo tomorrow which, coincidentally, is right before we're in the 20's of this month.

Agreed, I just don't think it is the patch. Two reasons:

1. Lame hype engine for an update patch.

2. If the patch clears mo0nday, or has cleared already. and they are just sitting on it for a week, I would kind of be a little pissed. That is a week of being team killed where I didn't have to be. A week of glitches and screwed up games and having to reboot my game after most matches that was for what? Cause someone thought it would be fun to hold on to the patch for a week, or a few days?

I think they will release the patch when it has cleared and not sit around and wait. If they do, that is a bit of a thumbs down from me.

I am hoping this is single player anouncement, or Roy or something really cool. I think it might be single player because there is absolutely no mention whatsoever of single player in any of this. A simple, single player on the way like all the other content on the way pages would have sufficed, unless they are holding it as a big reveal with this marketing campaign of blue dots.

Either that or they will be qwuietly saying single player is not going to be released trhis summer and are developing hypoe around all their other content.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Fox and Shelly getting into the game as playable characters.

1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

I agree with the blue dot reveal coming over the weekend. Have thought that since the last dot. Probably today or tomorrow. I wonder if it can be single player. End of summer, a single dot and all. Blue makes me wonder if it is Roy, due to the sight saying "A New Beginning", although the weapon Hodder no capped with looked Uberish.

20 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Fox and Shelly getting into the game as playable characters.

I would love these to be the two new counselors.