weirdkid5

1984 Spring Break Clothing

Striking resemblence. Saw someone post it in reddit and I thought I'd share it here.

43835e58ee5ceabbaf3fcfeb11b2af0f.png

Better quality

2da41990a0eb71234fb4b1c5f60d2b89.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I hope it's Mitch match clothes. Tiffany's booty shorts plus a bikini top

I'm hoping for that as well.

I am hoping for pervs following me around as counsellors and Jason talking creepily about her booty because objectification of women is cool...but only women. There was no male nudity in the films and there should not be any half-nude dudes in the game. (obvious sarcasm)

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to seeing how this dlc turns out, count me in! 

p.s I usually rock as AJ in Friday the 13th the game, so I'm especially looking forward to her Spring Break attire. ;)

5 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Yes, I know what you meant.

Nothing I do is pointless. Just checking to see how far the stick is wedged in there and if I need to go fetch a tow truck to extract it.:D You sounded a bit stuffy in your original post.<_<

It might have to do with here, reddit, twitter etc all reacting the same to even the suggestion of skimpy male clothing while they're all praising sexy female clothing :P 

"OMG! HOT TIFFANY!!! SO THICCCC!! <3 Lol nobody wants to see guys in speedos. Us straight guys have sexy female outfits. That's all that matters. We don't want to see sexy guy oufits since we're not into guys so you don't need em either. As long as we got catered to, that's all that matters. Deal with it."

It can be rather annoying :P

5 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Chad in arm floaties or we riot.

what about JR in one of those inflatable dragons that goes around the waste?

pretty much this:

X2W_.jpg

Edited by Decayed_Beauty
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

It might have to do with here, reddit, twitter etc all reacting the same to even the suggestion of skimpy male clothing while they're all praising sexy female clothing :P 

"OMG! HOT TIFFANY!!! SO THICCCC!! <3 Lol nobody wants to see guys in speedos. Us straight guys have sexy female outfits. That's all that matters. We don't want to see sexy guy oufits since we're not into guys so you don't need em either. As long as we got catered to, that's all that matters. Deal with it."

Yeah, I know what you mean. ;)

1 minute ago, Decayed_Beauty said:

what about JR in one of those inflatable dragons that goes around the waste?

I would be willing to negotiate on some sort of blow-up compromise.

3 minutes ago, Arregacador said:

I hope Tiffany wears a thong bikini

I hope Chad does.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Striking resemblence. Saw someone post it in reddit and I thought I'd share it here.

43835e58ee5ceabbaf3fcfeb11b2af0f.png

Better quality

2da41990a0eb71234fb4b1c5f60d2b89.jpg

That's embarrassing...

2 hours ago, ikarikh said:

Don't worry too much about Twitter, etc. Anyone with a half-a-brain gets what you're saying. :)

I could be completely wrong, but, just because Tiffany is sporting a bikini, it doesn't necessarily mean that every counselor is going to be wearing swimwear.

They might be, of course! I'm just saying... just to keep expectations tempered a bit. If you compare Tiffany's current amount of showing skin with the others, we could see an equal ratio with these clothing options as well - where the other counselors are wearing additional clothes above, or in addition to, their swim wear. Tiffany just might be more comfortable in just the bikini.

Again, not saying that this will be the case, and absolutely not saying it out of any preference of my own.

I'd imagine one other guy could be wearing pure swimwear (I really do think Chad should have something like a speedo - like the kind Kevin Bacon was wearing in Part 1), but the rest of them, including the females, may not be wearing swimsuits.

Then again, maybe they will be... so long as Lachapa is not in a speedo (sorry!), I'll not complain any which way. :P

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

I could be completely wrong, but, just because Tiffany is sporting a bikini, it doesn't necessarily mean that every counselor is going to be wearing swimwear.

They might be, of course! I'm just saying... just to keep expectations tempered a bit. If you compare Tiffany's current amount of showing skin with the others, we could see an equal ratio with these clothing options as well - where the other counselors are wearing additional clothes above, or in addition to, their swim wear. Tiffany just might be more comfortable in just the bikini.

Again, not saying that this will be the case, and absolutely not saying it out of any preference of my own.

I'd imagine one other guy could be wearing pure swimwear (I really do think Chad should have something like a speedo - like the kind Kevin Bacon was wearing in Part 1), but the rest of them, including the females, may not be wearing swimsuits.

Then again, maybe they will be... so long as Lachapa is not in a speedo (sorry!), I'll not complain any which way. :P

You may be right- it could be just general beach-wear for some.