weirdkid5

1984 Spring Break Clothing

Anyone else actually pumped for these new clothes? Everyone had been asking for some nudity, and I think this is the closest we'll get aside from maybe a raunchy scenario in Single Player.

I mean just look at Tiffany. She got the wax done and I bet that booty looks ferocious.

Friday-the-13th-the-game-DLC-1-1068x603.thumb.jpg.fdf5f5786bfbd40fb29d10932f793482.jpg

Of course the booty medal really goes to A.J., here's hoping she doesn't wear trunks ?

Wonder if any of the guys will be ballsy enough to bear their balls in a Speedo. Anyone else excited to murder 95% naked Counselors?

• Like 9

I guess I just don't get off on digital "skin". Not a knock to anyone, just guess I don't get the whole thing. 

i could give 2 fucks about clothing, guess I'm along on this one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

I guess I just don't get off on digital "skin". Not a knock to anyone, just guess I don't get the whole thing. 

i could give 2 fucks about clothing, guess I'm along on this one. 

I don't think you're alone. Not everyone is prepared to add this to 'the bank', but new content that adds to the idea of being at a camp on the lake makes me happy.:D

• Like 1

I would love it if Adam got a speedo. But unfortunately, they mentioned "Bikini's and Trunks" so I'm expecting oversized board shorts for the guys because most developers love showing the girls in skimpy clothing but don't afford the guys the same luxury :/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Oh hell yeah I mean it will be cool and all but I'm not going to "bash the bishop" over it

Exactly. This might be a 'shake hands with the governor' situation for a few, but for me it's just good clean fun.

Just now, ikarikh said:

I would love it if Adam got a speedo. But unfortunately, they mentioned "Bikini's and Trunks" so I'm expecting oversized board shorts for the guys because most developers love showing the girls in skimpy clothing but don't afford the guys the same luxury :/

Didn't speedos kind of fall out of style in the 80s? One of them could get wetsuit-style form fitting shorts. Speedos are just gross.

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Didn't speedos kind of fall out of style in the 80s? One of them could get wetsuit-style form fitting shorts. Speedos are just gross.

But that's why Jason has a ball chop kill ?

26 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Wonder if any of the guys will be ballsy enough to bear their balls in a Speedo. Anyone else excited to murder 95% naked Counselors?

Actually, Kevin Bacon sported Speedos in the original Friday the 13th so it would definitely fit into the F13 canon.

actors-speedo-kevin-bacon-in-friday-the-13th.jpg

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, CastilloRA said:

Actually, Kevin Bacon sported Speedos in the original Friday the 13th so it would definitely fit into the F13 canon.

actors-speedo-kevin-bacon-in-friday-the-13th.jpg

Clearly this is gonna be Chads new look, but the question remains. Will he still sport the sweater cape?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Exactly. This might be a 'shake hands with the governor' situation for a few, but for me it's just good clean fun.

'Roughing up the suspect' is my favourite euphemism.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

My girl A.J better have a purple bikini to go with her hairstyle.

Can't wait to see AJ, Tiffany, Jenny, & Deborah in their bikinis, it's gonna be a beach party with Jason going 187 on everyone. 

24 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Clearly this is gonna be Chads new look, but the question remains. Will he still sport the sweater cape?

Chad's look clearly needs to be a little more stylish than the others.  So yeah, he still needs the cape or SOMETHING different. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Andy said:

Chad's look clearly needs to be a little more stylish than the others.  So yeah, he still needs the cape or SOMETHING different. 

A towel round his shoulders maybe?

• Like 4