Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrisi98

New Maps/Counsellors & a new Jason is on the way!

44 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Chrisi98 said:

I still regret not getting the DLC clothing pack.?

Do you mean these swimsuits will be exclusives?

1 hour ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

I'm sure paid DLC wouldn't be exclusive, my guess is that they want to make money. And besides, labelling something exclusive hasn't worked out too well for them so far. 

I'm confident they'll just be regular DLC, which anyone can buy whenever.

With that 50% discount at first, so good idea to snap 'em up early if possible.

4 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Pretty sure that they're refferring to the CCP backer dlc. 

7 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

I was talking about he BackerKit pack that was available during pre order. The swimsuit pack will be $1.99 for a limited time.

1 person likes this

I'm alarmed by how skimpy Tiffany's bikini bottom is. There's no way the back of that is covering her ass.

14 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

they can't confirm or deny any conspiracies, LOL.

Not sure what you mean.

1 hour ago, broke weasel said:

I'm alarmed by how skimpy Tiffany's bikini bottom is. There's no way the back of that is covering her ass.

Ya and the Ax kill to the crotch..Ouch !!  It already looks bad with regular pants on can you imagine that skimpy bikini bottom..Yikes !

I don't  know about anyone else, but I'd love a Part 5 "dream Jason" where he is all bloody after part 4 & add Roy & a Pinehurst/Trailer park map. 

Of course Part 4 Jason too, Jason X & Uber Jason. Uber Jason could be fun running around Crystal Lake, technically a little out of character or immersion breaking but no more so than NES Jason. 

Also, Jason X music was badass I would love to hear it or a variation of it in game!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

I don't  know about anyone else, but I'd love a Part 5 "dream Jason" where he is all bloody after part 4 

I'd actually like this too. More killers the better. The face would be complicated though since we never got to see it.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

This is awesome news. I wonder what movie the map will be based on. I hope it's something that feels a bit more unique to the existing three maps.

I hope it's the Jarvis house and the rental property area.

29 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

I don't  know about anyone else, but I'd love a Part 5 "dream Jason" where he is all bloody after part 4 & add Roy & a Pinehurst/Trailer park map. 

Of course Part 4 Jason too, Jason X & Uber Jason. Uber Jason could be fun running around Crystal Lake, technically a little out of character or immersion breaking but no more so than NES Jason. 

Also, Jason X music was badass I would love to hear it or a variation of it in game!

I actually suggested the part 5 Dream Jason in my post here:

But I definitely would rather have part 4 before any of the others.

1 person likes this

Part 5 Jason could just be the Part 4 face but with the eye cut out and blood all over since we dont see it. 

18 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

I hope it's the Jarvis house and the rental property area.

Don't you think that would make for a bland looking map? It was just two normal houses facing each other. At least the other movie based maps felt a bit more distinguishable. Crystal has things like the boat house and the archery range. Higgins has the big main house, the barn, and the cemetery. Packanack has the big main lodge.

2 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Don't you think that would make for a bland looking map? It was just two normal houses facing each other. At least the other movie based maps felt a bit more distinguishable. Crystal has things like the boat house and the archery range. Higgins has the big main house, the barn, and the cemetery. Packanack has the big main lodge.

I have made a similar arguement in the past but also added Rob's camp and the skinny dip spot. W would assume some kind of boat house and maybe a few other rental properties near by, mostly the same though.

Having said that, there is something exciting about a run back and forth between the two houses like in the movies, but how to pull off the rest of a match is still up in the air.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, bewareofbears said:

Wondering if "Retro" Jason gets an intro, also wondering if they fixed the volume of his music...

Also each Jason's music needs to play when you're him. I like Part 3's music, but I don't want to hear it all the time. I wanna hear Retro Jason's music without having to play against him. 

1 person likes this

I might have to start a private lobby with just myself to check out this new Tiffany.

ya know, for education reasons and whatnot.

My guess is that it's probably going to be Part 4 Jason and the Jarvis house maps.

If we go by logic,it's easier for Guns/illfonic to release maps set around Crystal Lake because they already have the resource/assets models for those,so maps based from Part 4,5,6,7 and 9 are the most likely to come first,tough weither those will be released in chronological order or not is unknown yet.

While maps based on Part 8 and X will take more time since they will need to create entirely new assets models (cruise ship,NY and Space Ship),so expect those to come out much later,tough we dont know yet if the 2 Jason variants from Jason X will be released with their respective map or stand-alone.

On a side note: I really hope we get a Crispin Glover Dance as an emote,that would be awesome and funny as heck...

9 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

All maps based on the movies will be bland/small. Liked part 4. Just thought it might be fun to play there.