Cabin with one door, trap is set at the door, mostly full health, windows are broken, baseball bat in hand. While waiting for jason to finish his chopping animation for that second of vulnerability, I lunged at him with the bat... and stepped right into the trap, cancelling the swing and letting jason laugh at my ass.

• Like 1

The one thing I constantly do is forget that I'm hitting the rear view button instead of actually looking behind me with the joystick.  When Jason is chasing me, I end up letting go of the button and firing my gun forward instead of a quick turn around and fire.

Jason and I end up standing there like:

tumblr_nyowmcWxWP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Stepping right into our own trap: yeah.

Stepping right into our own trap WITHOUT any med spray: the classic. 

15 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Walking up to Jason and attempting to hit him only to be immediately grabbed and killed.

I've done this trying to save other councilors.  No good deed...

As always my dumbest move was...going into the water. Why Johnny? WHY??? I guess my heart belongs to the sea.

Instead of bolting, stopping to assist counselors as Jason attacks them, only for Jason to turn his wrath on me... and the other counselors bolt.  I'm done helping others, lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CyberJawa said:

Instead of bolting, stopping to assist counselors as Jason attacks them, only for Jason to turn his wrath on me... and the other counselors bolt.  I'm done helping others, lol.

Played one the other day we're I stopped the car to let the 4th counselor in and Jason warped in and pulled me out since I was the driver.

I got my arms and head chopped off and the other three drove off into the sunset.  If I would have just kept driving, I would have lived...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoxingRouge said:

When you go to open a draw but you climb out of the window instead and Jason is standing right there.:mellow:

Done that, but with a door. I should of barricaded first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Done that, but with a door. I should of barricaded first.

I've barricaded one door, started checking the house thinking, "I'll barricade the other door after I check these drawers real quick".

That's usually a mistake...

• Like 1

Swam to the island with Tiffany, on Higgins Haven and got Pamela's sweater, Jason shows up quite displeased with me and I attempt to flee.... by swimming back to the mainland, with a Part 7 Jason on my tail... Not my brightest idea ever.

• Like 1

Not me this time, yay!  We had the car repaired, Tommy had the keys, but Jason triple freaking trapped the driver's door.  Tommy hit the first trap, ouch, ok, hit the second trap, still ticking...third trap, he falls dead, Jason shows up, kills us in the face.

Reviving an old thread because this one was extra dumb and I feel like a total dumbass.

Got the car going with the help of 3 others.  We all get in the car and take off.  Jason stops us halfway and we all get out to battle.  Eventually, Jason is knocked down so I jump in the car and give time for the others.  I SWEAR, I heard doors closing so I took off.

Get to the exit and the camera zooms out to show...only myself in the four seater riding off into the distance.  Ugh...

Texting someone irl while my character was standing in the phone house. 

Going through various cabins, there's one I prepare for defence, set the trap by the door, barricade both the doors, etc. I find the phone in the next cabin over, I have the fuse, so I manage to make the call to the police.

Jason shows up after me, and I retreat in to the cabin I set up for defence. I crouch by the barricaded door, weapon ready, in case Jason misses the trap. He starts breaking down the door, and then pauses just before it's shattered, and moves to shatter the windows. I don't think much of it, I have a med spray and my perk to let me use it twice, I can take some damage from breaking through the windows.

Except he doesn't come back to break down the door again. The chase music is still playing, I know he's still there, but everything goes silent. I think he's waiting for me, trying to lure me out. I wait, and then finally, decide to go take a look. I get up, and turn around, figuring going out the back is best...

...only to see Jason standing right behind me. Who of course instantly grabs and kills me.

I'm guessing he broke down the back door after I barricaded it but before I returned to my 'safe house'. But wow, did I feel dumb.

I ran into a cabin, and barricaded the door behind me, this was a 2 door cabin by the way. I start looking around, and all of a sudden, someone outside is being chased by Jason, so I assume I'm ok. I open one of the doors to go into the next room to barricade the front door just in case, and as soon as I open the door, Jason is standing right there and kills me. The dumb mistake I made was assuming it was ok to look around before I barricaded the front door, knowing Jason was chasing someone outside, then BOOM, instant karma :sadchappa:

I've done this numerous times sadly.

Run, tank the trap at the phone house, mistakenly drop my knife off instead of the fuse and run away.

Sometimes I notice and run back and get my knife and sometimes I get killed running away from the scene because I've dropped it.

Even worse is when I'm spending minutes of the match wondering why nobody is repairing the fuse when I'm the dumbass that never dropped it at the box and continue running around with it in my inventory.

Doh!

Wasn't very recent but I took a swing at Jason instead of pressing "a" to kill him... At least once...

I had someone do that last night and he felt really bad about it. I couldn't really give him shit since I had done it before. I just told him what he did wrong and let him know he wasn't alone. I think he was only level 12 though, so it was completely understandable. I was more surprised that I got him to follow me and get that close to the kill. This was in quick play with no mics.

On 9/18/2017 at 6:07 PM, kitcat said:

Stepping right into our own trap: yeah.

Stepping right into our own trap WITHOUT any med spray: the classic. 

Glad I'm not the only one that has done this. Spawn by fuse house. Get chased for like 5 mins as AJ and finally he lets off. I catch a breather in cabin, trap the door. Realize I didnt lock the door and didnt want someone else to run in and step in it so i go to disarm and move, but step right in it. Moments later Jason is back and now I'm limping around like a sitting duck. Dead about a min later. The real kicker was nothing else got done while he was chasing me. Was hoping I allowed at least someone to escape that match...

5 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I've done this numerous times sadly.

Run, tank the trap at the phone house, mistakenly drop my knife off instead of the fuse and run away.

Sometimes I notice and run back and get my knife and sometimes I get killed running away from the scene because I've dropped it.

Even worse is when I'm spending minutes of the match wondering why nobody is repairing the fuse when I'm the dumbass that never dropped it at the box and continue running around with it in my inventory.

Doh!

I've accidentally dropped the fuse on the ground by picking up an item and not realizing I had a full inventory already and then running half way across the map to fix the phone only to realize I had left it behind by picking up that last item.:angry:

Being chased by Jason and jump through the window into a cabin and watch Jason waltz in through either the open or destroyed door as I'm getting up. Chances are I'm about to go through that window again, but I won't be getting up this time. 

I do a lot of dumb moves at points. Last one was in a small house where the window is right next to the closet.  I've done this before but I was rushing and I hit x thinking it was for the window, but it was to go in the closet.  Ugh.

I feel stupid doing this on occasion, but despite max level I'm not a great shifter.  Sometime when I'm shifting, I get stuck in crevices and can't steer out.  Particularly on the outside wall of a house where one side of the corner wall of a house overlaps the other creating a little crevice.  I got stuck there last time at the Jarvis house trying to shift around the outside of the house to grab someone.  That match was a particularly bad display of my shifting ability.  Got stuck between trees, rocks, etc.  These people were probably like, "this guy is level 150?" lol

Forgot to turn around, rotated my camera and walked right into the bear trap I just set.

Also, hopped out a window to escape Jason @Risinggrave, turned around and pressed the A prompt before noticing Bean-o hadn't even left the room yet.