Just now, tl_419 said:

remember that using prior map knowledge to intuit where cars are after picking up a part is exploitative too.

instead, you gotta take the objectives out into woods and run around aimlessly until you get killed

lmao...yeah. Keep acting like that's the same as morph trapping.

Morph trapping is 100% an exploit as you'd essentially need to practice the shit out of it in Private Matches in order to find out where Jason will actually end up morphing on each intended location.

The fact that you actually went through the trouble of studying this is what makes you a turd.

So that being said...hopefully the devs now realize there's a bunch of knobbers in this community and they'll make sure it isn't so easily exploited.

Just play the game, ya buncha fruits.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lmao...yeah. Keep acting like that's the same as morph trapping.

Morph trapping is 100% an exploit as you'd essentially need to practice the shit out of it in Private Matches in order to find out where Jason will actually end up morphing on each intended location.

The fact that you actually went through the trouble of studying this is what makes you a turd.

So that being said...hopefully the devs now realize there's a bunch of knobbers in this community and they'll make sure it isn't so easily exploited.

Just play the game, ya buncha fruits.

Dont worry the webpage that will go up will make this a very easy process. Just click on the spot and have the screenshots of the placement right there for you. Good times ahead.

5 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Dont worry the webpage that will go up will make this a very easy process. Just click on the spot and have the screenshots of the placement right there for you. Good times ahead.

Cool. Now as Jason I'll just counteract your placements. By not morphing on top of objectives. I prefer to stalk and shift from a distance either way.

Honestly though I probably won't have to, since 1.8 million people are not watching your videos, so the chances of this becoming the norm is slim with very little return for the amount of effort on councillors part. All that work just to slightly annoy Jason haha, just does't seem worth it

Personally id rather spend the early portion of the match doing something i perceive as more useful than finding a trap, and then getting to a particular location, and then pinpointing the precise trap spot. Like maybe find gas or battery or the fuse. That's just me though.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think this is as big a deal as people are making it out to be.  Placed perfectly and timed right, sure, you trap Jason.  Maybe it buys you a couple of seconds while he kicks free.  Then what?  Maybe it gives you time to start up the car, or finish installing a part, but less time than just running up and stunning him with something, or tossing firecrackers at his feet.  He can kick free of traps super fast.

And the effort required to go find a trap, lug it to that EXACT spot, place it, and then hope that's the spot he chooses to morph to make this kind of a non-issue.  It looks like a crazy exploit in videos but in practice it's super impractical.

• Like 1

Weren't we all taught as children that If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

@AldermachXI if you dislike @Pappus so much, why do you comment on all of his threads. Not trying to start something. Just honestly curious why you feel like you need to comment on what he posts?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A.J. Mason said:

Personally id rather spend the early portion of the match doing something i perceive as more useful than finding a trap, and then getting to a particular location, and then pinpointing the precise trap spot. Like maybe find gas or battery or the fuse. That's just me though.

And me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A.J. Mason said:

F'real.  And that's assuming you pinpointed the exact spot, found a trap, lugged it there, and got it placed before he showed up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Weren't we all taught as children that If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

@AldermachXI if you dislike @Pappus so much, why do you comment on all of his threads. No trying to start something. Just honestly curious why you feel like you need to comment on what he posts?

Because if people don't voice their disagreement, it sends the false message that people agree with it.

Just now, Whitebabyjoker said:

@AldermachXI if you dislike @Pappus so much, why do you comment on all of his threads. No trying to start something. Just honestly curious why you feel like you need to comment on what he posts?

Because most of what he shares has no place in the Community. Exploits aren't what people are looking for, nor should they be shared.

OP had a legitimate concern in posting this, although I think it's a useless tactic that serves no purpose other than annoying Jason for a second or two.

If you like exploits, cool. Head over to youtube. We don't need his so-called "guides" here though.

16 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Now that is different, and something I didn't know.

Yes, that is bullshit.

I'd say the solution should be that if Jason tries to place a trap on a set counselor trap, he simply converts the existing trap by placing leaves on it, without losing any from his inventory.

This won't cause problems for counselors, as in reality, there's very little reason to trap any outdoor area other than for trolling purposes like this. Jason can't trap indoors, so this wouldn't affect 'fair' traps.

I'd like that. 

I don't understand how counselors can get to the phone with a bear trap before Jason gets there. He's either going for the phone or four seater first, and unless you get lucky and find a trap near either one of those objectives before thirty seconds passes (one morph from the shack to car, and then another to the phone), you won't get to Morphtrap. If you encounter a Jason like me who goes for the phone first, then you have zero chance of Morphtrapping it. 

4 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Because if people don't voice their disagreement, it sends the false message that people agree with it.

That's not entirely true. But I see your point.

2 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

The tone of the disagreeing person is the key tho. In this case it brings negativity, in other cases criticism which is fine.

5 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I'd like that. 

I don't understand how counselors can get to the phone with a bear trap before Jason gets there. He's either going for the phone or four seater first, and unless you get lucky and find a trap near either one of those objectives before thirty seconds passes (one morph from the shack to car, and then another to the phone), you won't get to Morphtrap. If you encounter a Jason like me who goes for the phone first, then you have zero chance of Morphtrapping it. 

There's a good reason not to go for the phone first.

If it isn't near a vehicle, it alerts nearby counselors to the phone's location. After all, why would Jason's first morph be the middle of nowhere?

With the second morph, it makes things more muddled. You could just be chasing noise pings or sense at that point.

13 minutes ago, Crooked Wookie said:

I honestly don't think this is as big a deal as people are making it out to be.  Placed perfectly and timed right, sure, you trap Jason.  Maybe it buys you a couple of seconds while he kicks free.  Then what?  Maybe it gives you time to start up the car, or finish installing a part, but less time than just running up and stunning him with something, or tossing firecrackers at his feet.  He can kick free of traps super fast.

And the effort required to go find a trap, lug it to that EXACT spot, place it, and then hope that's the spot he chooses to morph to make this kind of a non-issue.  It looks like a crazy exploit in videos but in practice it's super impractical.

This really sums it up and is why I'm shitting on Pappus so much...The guy has a god complex and thinks he's like a nuclear scientist for figuring this out.

No - you're a loser AND it's pointless.

The guy actually thinks he's a superior player because he breaks down the games' mechanics and exploits them. What a delusional little weirdo.

*slow clap*

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

This really sums it up and is why I'm shitting on Pappus so much...The guy has a god complex and thinks he's like a nuclear scientist for figuring this out.

The guy actually thinks he's a superior player because he breaks down the games' mechanics and exploits them. What a delusional little weirdo.

*slow clap*

who is pappus? Is he just another player who thinks he's better than everyone else? Those players are a dime a dozen. 

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

*slow clap*

Someone sounds jealous.

• Like 1