EspionageCosmo

GLITCH: Objective Items Glitching Into Ground Eliminating ALL Escape Routes

When killed as Vanessa by Jason, objective based items in my inventory glitch through the map causing us to lose not one, but TWO escape methods. The other car keys glitched through the map for another player, robbing the remaining players of ANY chance of escape.

Before you say "Leave the items by the objective.", that's exactly what I was trying to do with the keys before finding the fuse box, that's when Jason got us.

This is one of the more gamebreaking bugs in the game, meaning you can't possibly expect them to fix it promptly. You must give them as many months - nay, years - as they decide it takes to fix it. Anything else would just be unreasonable of you.

/sarc

Seriously, this is a huge problem and should not have been in any release. More than half of the games I play, the fuse glitches into the ground next to the phone box and at least one set of keys is lost.

• Like 1

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

I just played in a game where both cars were flipped and the fuse was glitched in the air.

I need to start recording.

Eh, why waste your time? The devs don't bother replying to their own forums, so I hope you're not thinking they're going to review (much less care about) anything sent to them.

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

Eh, why waste your time? The devs don't bother replying to their own forums, so I hope you're not thinking they're going to review (much less care about) anything sent to them.

But I have the kind of face that devs just love!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

We have to try. If we don't say anything, it certainly won't get fixed. I only do it because I'm recording anyway, but while I'm at it, I'm always happy to clean up game bug and cheating players. Too bad it takes so much time away from me editing and uploading GOOD and FUNNY rounds to my channel which is what I originally set out to do.