Camp_Blood_Killer

What's up with ppl acting as Chad is a god?

1 minute ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

really confused here (and yes I did search) but what is all the hype with Chad? I mean shirts, chad jason masks, etc? I am really being serious too.

It all started with a face. Then the internet did the rest.

• Like 1

Chad face is best face.

Chad run is best run.

Chad is a funny name, and the character in the game can be funny. Chad is just the funnest character to goof around with I guess.

I really hate it when people get into serious role play with chad characters in game. 

Insta mute on my part

Yeah I was Jason and the dude was playing Chad part saying he'll buy me a new house and bla bla bla so I chopped his head off then played soccer for about 2 minutes kicking it around till it went under a bed and I couldn't play anymore 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Colorboy said:

I really hate it when people get into serious role play with chad characters in game. 

Insta mute on my part

The Valley Girl Tiffanys are just as bad. I got in to a game with a Chad and two Tiffany's who were "role-playing" and it was worse than that time that i was gagged with a spoon.

Soooo many oh my gods and likes, my head nearly exploded. Also, I think they might have been pretending to make out. It was weird.

Then a bugzy tked me for not saying his name.

• Like 1

When will Lachappa get his street cred?!

Side note, I enjoy when people role play as characters. I find it makes the game more fun. I can see why everyone thinks it's annoying, but it's just goofing around and all in good fun.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Side note, I enjoy when people role play as characters. I find it makes the game more fun. I can see why everyone thinks it's annoying, but it's just goofing around and all in good fun.

I agree, I was being hyperbolic for fun.

Ok the bugzy was a jerk, and role-playing as a jerk has its limits.

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

I agree, but it can add fun if not taken overboard. Although Valley girl Tiff may make Wayne Brady choke a bitch.

Although I admittedly can get annoying with making radio static and saying "over" after each radio call.

Mostly I'm messing around but Chad is fun to play and he's fun mess around with with people. Plus that face man lol 

5994ae80b717f_images(4).jpg.cfe3aea9112bf3f3812ebd5b82cacdea.jpg

2 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

really confused here (and yes I did search) but what is all the hype with Chad? I mean shirts, chad jason masks, etc? I am really being serious too.

How dare you talk about the almighty Chad!  Repent your sins! ???

I actually have no idea either.  I know it's about the face but not sure why it resurged recently.  

• Like 1

It all started with that face in the beta. From there, it just went from a hillarious "scared" face, to him becoming the next god.

4 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

5994ae80b717f_images(4).jpg.cfe3aea9112bf3f3812ebd5b82cacdea.jpg

How dare you talk about the almighty Chad!  Repent your sins! ???

I actually have no idea either.  I know it's about the face but not sure why it resurged recently.  

All shall repent and pay for their sins. 

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

• Like 1

"Kill them Chad. Kill for Mother."

After all, Chad *is* a momma's boy... though he would never admit it.

• Like 1

Pretty crazy the genesis of all this, is some pretty poor capture of emotion on a computer generated model's face. ? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Don't let Chad's scared face fool you.

maxresdefault.jpg

He can pull off some crazy escapes. :lol:

Thanks for posting this, it was a much needed laugh!

Pffft. Everyone knows LaChappa is god.

tumblr_nz5htzfwlw1rp0vkjo1_500.gif Jason could pick anyone. He could...but he sees LaChappa.

ascic2hkw6ez.gif How it feels to play LaChappa. Stupid throwing knives...

...and how it feels when you get something repaired.

17bdaa86fa5a45ddc5e058b9ddc578a3.gif

Trying to escape to the cops on foot as LaChappa...or move to a new building...or pretty much anything that involves more than walking.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Lachappa cannot be toppa'd

hands down, he has the best ass in the game, the best bowling score, will role a critical hit at least 7/10 times, and if it was not 1980's, he would have the power nine, and then spare copies, making him potentially as wealthy as Chad.

• Like 2

I rarely play as Chad, but when I do I try to act like the prissiest of the pricks.  Jason starts hacking down the door and I respond with: "Room service, is that you? Did you bring the Dijon mustard that I requested?"

Jason hits me and I say:  "My Father is going to hear about this!  You'll rue the day you were born!"  Sometimes I'll get a Jason player to chuckle, other times I feel like it just strengthens their resolve to kill me.

I know role playing isn't for everyone but it can add some depth of comedy to an already funny game.  The voice acting for calling the cops and Tommy Jarvis is atrocious.  It's like the bad acting from the 80s made it into the game; Having grown up watching all the films, I love it all.

7 hours ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I thought Bugzy was the official team killer mascot. I sure see a lot of them killing their teams. Vanessa is just as bad but inadvertently because with her elephant level stealt she always seems to like to run with my sneaky characters. 

Chad is god as far as this game is concerned.  I rarely play as anyone else, but sometimes I get stuck being that Jason guy.  I'm surprised everyone isn't Chad all the time!

If only they could make an alternate physical game cover featuring Chad..