Ok so, if you're unfamiliar with how this works, I state a wish that the devs add to the game. The next person quotes me and corrupts it(ie. Twist the wish to have drawbacks that are worse than the bonus they give) then posts their own wish, which will in turn be corrupted by someone else.

FYI this is not a serious thread, make the most ridiculous and nonsensical wishes you can.

To start it off, I wish Jason could place traps in buildings.

31 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Well, how would Jason camouflage it? Would he just throw a few books on top? A rug? 

3 hours ago, Daminus said:

Well, how would Jason camouflage it? Would he just throw a few books on top? A rug? 

You just accept the wish without question. You would reply with something like "Ok, but Jason can trigger his own traps and traps no longer deal any damage." You get how it works now?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

You just accept the wish without question. You would reply with something like "Ok, but Jason can trigger his own traps and traps no longer deal any damage." You get how it works now?

Understand a little bit better now, thanks.

4 hours ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Ok so, if you're unfamiliar with how this works, I state a wish that the devs add to the game. The next person quotes me and corrupts it(ie. Twist the wish to have drawbacks that are worse than the bonus they give) then posts their own wish, which will in turn be corrupted by someone else.

FYI this is not a serious thread, make the most ridiculous and nonsensical wishes you can.

Great idea! Then the counselors should be able to disarm Jason's traps and use them for themselves.

I wish the developers would include a single-seater vehicle, like a bicycle or motorcycle.

(am I getting the spirit of this right?)

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Great idea! Then the counselors should be able to disarm Jason's traps and use them for themselves.

I wish the developers would include a single-seater vehicle, like a bicycle or motorcycle.

(am I getting the spirit of this right?)

But the single seater requires a tire, and you have to use the pressurized health spray to fill the tire a pocket knife to unjam the chain plus a bat to use as handle bars  and it alerts Jason with the sound of a little bell when you get on it. 

I wish they would add a speargun. 

8 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Ok, but the speargun has a 45% chance to jam and break, a 45% chance to explode and kill you, and a 10% chance to actually work, only that there is no aiming reticle and its hip fired.

I wish for a snorkel, which gives stealth bonuses when swimming as you wont make noise above water.

16 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Part 3 could use the speargun, but he only gets one shot. Don't miss.

2 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

I wish for a snorkel, which gives stealth bonuses when swimming as you wont make noise above water.

The snorkel takes the place of any weapon you would carry, you still can't swim off the map, and Jason can use the snorkel as a kill on land.

I wish you could build a custom Jason.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Part 3 could use the speargun, but he only gets one shot. Don't miss.

The snorkel takes the place of any weapon you would carry, you still can't swim off the map, and Jason can use the snorkel as a kill on land.

I wish you could build a custom Jason.

You could only customize the mask from existing masks, bodies from existing males counselors (to include clothing re-skins) (though it may default glitch to LaChappa 50% of the time), the default weapon would be a frying pan, and the music would default to "Now You're a Man" by DVDA.

I wish I could find a Pamela Tape.

13 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You could only customize the mask from existing masks, bodies from existing males counselors (to include clothing re-skins) (though it may default glitch to LaChappa 50% of the time), the default weapon would be a frying pan, and the music would default to "Now You're a Man" by DVDA.

And then host disconnects.

I wish I hadn't tried to be so fast to make the joke that I had not thought a new wish...I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

He's a Part 3 skin.

4 minutes ago, DialM said:

He's a Part 3 skin.

b.jpg.0a4338dc11d62100edc7b1480a3a689a.j

11 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

And then host disconnects.

I wish I hadn't tried to be so fast to make the joke that I had not thought a new wish...I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

What DialM said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

I thought we were supposed to ruin it, not make it awesome!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I thought we were supposed to ruin it, not make it awesome!

I do a vocal rendition of "LaChappa F#$K Yeah!" as my personal theme music when I'm having a top notch match as the fat boy wonder.

Ahem...for those who haven't watched Orgasmo.

I liked this game. Don't let it die, yet.

I wish there was a daylight variant level.

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I wish there was a daylight variant level.

Ok, but councilors sweat, which reduces their max stamina alongside fear effects.

I wish councilors could find some devil's lettuce, which gives them immunity to fear for a short while.

10 hours ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Ok, but councilors sweat, which reduces their max stamina alongside fear effects.

I wish councilors could find some devil's lettuce, which gives them immunity to fear for a short while.

That's easy. Totally do-able, but the cop escape won't work anymore, once you use it, because they'll shoot at YOU, in addition to Jason.

I wish Jason had an option to break out of a stun, temporarily, to handle a teabagger.

3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's easy. Totally do-able, but the cop escape won't work anymore, once you use it, because they'll shoot at YOU, in addition to Jason.

I wish Jason had an option to break out of a stun, temporarily, to handle a teabagger.

You can snap grab their "tea bags", insta-killing male counselors only, and have to carry the "tea bags" with you the rest of the match. Each newly acquired set doubles any future stun duration and slows Jason's movement by half.

I wish I could grab counselors through building windows as Jason and pull them out.

Easy to play game......Unlike the others like this....its gonna be with me and just me corrupting your wishes that you have! Let the games begin!

31 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Easy to play game......Unlike the others like this....its gonna be with me and just me corrupting your wishes that you have! Let the games begin!

@Kodiak I wish this thread away!!!

jack nicholson laughing GIF

• Haha 1

I wish the Sacred Branch could kill Jason (and Roy) in the game. 

39 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wish granted but only Rob can use the stick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh that is dirty pool.....:sadchappa: