Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ok so, if you're unfamiliar with how this works, I state a wish that the devs add to the game. The next person quotes me and corrupts it(ie. Twist the wish to have drawbacks that are worse than the bonus they give) then posts their own wish, which will in turn be corrupted by someone else.

FYI this is not a serious thread, make the most ridiculous and nonsensical wishes you can.

To start it off, I wish Jason could place traps in buildings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

To start it off, I wish Jason could place traps in buildings.

Well, how would Jason camouflage it? Would he just throw a few books on top? A rug? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daminus said:

Well, how would Jason camouflage it? Would he just throw a few books on top? A rug? 

 

You just accept the wish without question. You would reply with something like "Ok, but Jason can trigger his own traps and traps no longer deal any damage." You get how it works now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

You just accept the wish without question. You would reply with something like "Ok, but Jason can trigger his own traps and traps no longer deal any damage." You get how it works now?

Understand a little bit better now, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Ok so, if you're unfamiliar with how this works, I state a wish that the devs add to the game. The next person quotes me and corrupts it(ie. Twist the wish to have drawbacks that are worse than the bonus they give) then posts their own wish, which will in turn be corrupted by someone else.

FYI this is not a serious thread, make the most ridiculous and nonsensical wishes you can.

To start it off, I wish Jason could place traps in buildings.

Great idea! Then the counselors should be able to disarm Jason's traps and use them for themselves.

I wish the developers would include a single-seater vehicle, like a bicycle or motorcycle.

 

 

(am I getting the spirit of this right?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Great idea! Then the counselors should be able to disarm Jason's traps and use them for themselves.

I wish the developers would include a single-seater vehicle, like a bicycle or motorcycle.

 

 

(am I getting the spirit of this right?)

But the single seater requires a tire, and you have to use the pressurized health spray to fill the tire a pocket knife to unjam the chain plus a bat to use as handle bars  and it alerts Jason with the sound of a little bell when you get on it. 

I wish they would add a speargun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

 

I wish they would add a speargun. 

Ok, but the speargun has a 45% chance to jam and break, a 45% chance to explode and kill you, and a 10% chance to actually work, only that there is no aiming reticle and its hip fired.

I wish for a snorkel, which gives stealth bonuses when swimming as you wont make noise above water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

 I wish they would add a speargun. 

Part 3 could use the speargun, but he only gets one shot. Don't miss.

2 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

I wish for a snorkel, which gives stealth bonuses when swimming as you wont make noise above water.

The snorkel takes the place of any weapon you would carry, you still can't swim off the map, and Jason can use the snorkel as a kill on land.

I wish you could build a custom Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Part 3 could use the speargun, but he only gets one shot. Don't miss.

The snorkel takes the place of any weapon you would carry, you still can't swim off the map, and Jason can use the snorkel as a kill on land.

I wish you could build a custom Jason.

You could only customize the mask from existing masks, bodies from existing males counselors (to include clothing re-skins) (though it may default glitch to LaChappa 50% of the time), the default weapon would be a frying pan, and the music would default to "Now You're a Man" by DVDA.

I wish I could find a Pamela Tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You could only customize the mask from existing masks, bodies from existing males counselors (to include clothing re-skins) (though it may default glitch to LaChappa 50% of the time), the default weapon would be a frying pan, and the music would default to "Now You're a Man" by DVDA.

I wish I could find a Pamela Tape.

And then host disconnects.

I wish I hadn't tried to be so fast to make the joke that I had not thought a new wish...I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

 

I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

He's a Part 3 skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DialM said:

He's a Part 3 skin.

b.jpg.0a4338dc11d62100edc7b1480a3a689a.j

11 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

And then host disconnects.

I wish I hadn't tried to be so fast to make the joke that I had not thought a new wish...I wish that they added part 4 Jason. Angry Jason is best Jason!

What DialM said.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

You could only customize the mask from existing masks, bodies from existing males counselors (to include clothing re-skins) (though it may default glitch to LaChappa 50% of the time), the default weapon would be a frying pan, and the music would default to "Now You're a Man" by DVDA.

I wish I could find a Pamela Tape.

I thought we were supposed to ruin it, not make it awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I thought we were supposed to ruin it, not make it awesome!

I do a vocal rendition of "LaChappa F#$K Yeah!" as my personal theme music when I'm having a top notch match as the fat boy wonder.

Ahem...for those who haven't watched Orgasmo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked this game. Don't let it die, yet.

I wish there was a daylight variant level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

 

I wish there was a daylight variant level.

Ok, but councilors sweat, which reduces their max stamina alongside fear effects.

I wish councilors could find some devil's lettuce, which gives them immunity to fear for a short while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Ok, but councilors sweat, which reduces their max stamina alongside fear effects.

I wish councilors could find some devil's lettuce, which gives them immunity to fear for a short while.

That's easy. Totally do-able, but the cop escape won't work anymore, once you use it, because they'll shoot at YOU, in addition to Jason.

I wish Jason had an option to break out of a stun, temporarily, to handle a teabagger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's easy. Totally do-able, but the cop escape won't work anymore, once you use it, because they'll shoot at YOU, in addition to Jason.

I wish Jason had an option to break out of a stun, temporarily, to handle a teabagger.

You can snap grab their "tea bags", insta-killing male counselors only, and have to carry the "tea bags" with you the rest of the match. Each newly acquired set doubles any future stun duration and slows Jason's movement by half.

I wish I could grab counselors through building windows as Jason and pull them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy to play game......Unlike the others like this....its gonna be with me and just me corrupting your wishes that you have! Let the games begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Easy to play game......Unlike the others like this....its gonna be with me and just me corrupting your wishes that you have! Let the games begin!

@Kodiak I wish this thread away!!!

jack nicholson laughing GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the Sacred Branch could kill Jason (and Roy) in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wish granted but only Rob can use the stick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh that is dirty pool.....:sadchappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×